Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed (1061 Views)

Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by TeaParty: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2013
Nigerians in the U.S have condemned Dr Junaid Mohammed, a former federal legislator who in a recent interview he granted a popular newspaper, said there would be bloodshed in the streets of Nigeria if President Goodluck Jonathan decides to run for a second term in 2015.

In a statement circulated to the media in New York by Dr Ewa Ewa, chairman African Political Action Committee and President Nigerian American Forum, the International Criminal Court was asked to take note of Mohammed’s eventual prosecution in the event he carried out his threats.

Mohammed, a former member of the House of Representatives had last Sunday told The Sun: “Quote me, if Jonathan insists on running, there will be bloodshed and those who feel short-changed may take the warpath and the country may not be the same again. His running will amount to taking about 85 million northerners for a ride and that is half of the country’s total population. So, there will be bloodshed. But we don’t pray to get to that level, before his ethnic and tribal advisers pull him back” .

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/diaspora-nigerians-ask-icc-to-prosecute-junaid-mohammed/165971/
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:00am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by dgitrader(m): 5:38am On Dec 06, 2013
Junaid, kaita, Buhari, ciroma etc etc will never cease with such dangerous and treaserous ethnic comments, let them continue, unfortunately its only in their emirates that innocent blood will flow(they will never learn from the rubbles of bokoharam in NE). they are wounded lions, they lost it since the coming of democracy in 1999, and they will forever stay wounded as long as they live, and as long as the christian dorminated middlebelt remains alert of the hidden S.W.O.T of ''one north''. I pity the northern masses(our brothers) who are constantly being used as pawns by this power-addited elites who are after decades of ruling, have only poverty, illitracy, insecurity and massive inequality as evidence.

God bless Nigeria.

Quote from fani kayode..... ''let no-one be in any doubt about one thing- The fastest way to unite the south and the Middle Belt and rally support for Goodluck Jonathan, no matter how bad he may be, is for northerners to talk like Kaita and Mohammed have done here. They must stop it forthwith. Love him or hate him, Jonathan has the right to run and we have the right to either support him or not to support him.

The suggestion that there will be bloodshed if he runs simply because he is a southerner or that the country will divide if he happens to win fairly and squarly simply because, in the minds of some, a northerner MUST rule at all costs in 2015 is completely unacceptable. It is also perfidious, intellectually dishonest, racist, shameful and utterly disgusting. Such sentiments will spark off a major conflict in this country if care is not taken and the issue will no longer be a Jonathan Presidency but rather a battle for southern rights.''

1 Like

Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by Omexonomy: 6:00am On Dec 06, 2013
This junaid mohamed of a person is a dunce and dolt combine and on behalf of the yoruba people tinubu is arranging an unholy aliance with them.
I forsee civil strive and fury encumbering all the amala and ewedu people for allowing a common thief to be their asiwaju.
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by Tolexander: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Omexonomy: This junaid mohamed of a person is a dunce and dolt combine and on behalf of the yoruba people tinubu is arranging an unholy aliance with them.
I forsee civil strive and fury encumbering all the amala and ewedu people for allowing a common thief to be their asiwaju.
thrash as usual!

what about Asari Dokubo?
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by lincolnj88: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Like the prophet motor saw like junaid mh...
You cant differentiate thier ideology of terrerorising people

either you buy to thier ideology or you accept a second class citizen or they will be bloodshed....
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2013
Good. I'm particularly happy that Nigerians have come to understand the power of ICC over these mass murderers at home.

I wish I can send some money to this group.
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by Tolexander: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2013
Onlytruth: Good. I'm particularly happy that Nigerians have come to understand the power of ICC over these mass murderers at home.

if wishes are horses, beggars will ride!
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by 5thNOTE: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
dgitrader: Junaid, kaita, Buhari, ciroma etc etc will never cease with such dangerous and treaserous ethnic comments, let them continue, unfortunately its only in their emirates that innocent blood will flow(they will never learn from the rubbles of bokoharam in NE). they are wounded lions, they lost it since the coming of democracy in 1999, and they will forever stay wounded as long as they live, and as long as the christian dorminated middlebelt remains alert of the hidden S.W.O.T of ''one north''. I pity the northern masses(our brothers) who are constantly being used as pawns by this power-addited elites who are after decades of ruling, have only poverty, illitracy, insecurity and massive inequality as evidence.

God bless Nigeria.

Quote from fani kayode..... ''let no-one be in any doubt about one thing- The fastest way to unite the south and the Middle Belt and rally support for Goodluck Jonathan, no matter how bad he may be, is for northerners to talk like Kaita and Mohammed have done here. They must stop it forthwith. Love him or hate him, Jonathan has the right to run and we have the right to either support him or not to support him.

The suggestion that there will be bloodshed if he runs simply because he is a southerner or that the country will divide if he happens to win fairly and squarly simply because, in the minds of some, a northerner MUST rule at all costs in 2015 is completely unacceptable. It is also perfidious, intellectually dishonest, racist, shameful and utterly disgusting. Such sentiments will spark off a major conflict in this country if care is not taken and the issue will no longer be a Jonathan Presidency but rather a battle for southern rights.''
U have said D explicit truth. U nail it at D head! It seems it is a dream to me. A part that is worthless to GDP, to Budget, and many other sustaining issues hold D sustainer by D neck in a clear open intimidating matter. D idea of it is moslem killing ppl has made D south now look timid and that christians dont fight, which is a lie. D idea that D south have held long must be thrown away and face D threat of their survival and full freedom in this long civilized world. Christianity of dont kill will and must be hang come 2015. If others had nt forth for this christianity for it to survive in othr places, we would nt have gotten it.
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by Kponkwem(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
By now the British backers of this savages must regretting their action. They think 1966 is same as today but it will be too late for them to realise that the power dynamics have changed. Of course do they expect anything short of a dumb and concieted hubris from foisting a backward people on progressive groups?
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by Kponkwem(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
By now the British backers of this savages must be regretting their action. The oligarchs still delude themselves that 1966 is same as today but it will be too late for them to realise that the power dynamics have changed.

Of course do the British expect anything short of a dumb and conceited in-your-face hubris from a backward people foisted on progressive groups?
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by slimghost(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Tolexander: thrash as usual!

what about Asari Dokubo?
Coming to the defense of your slave master as usual? grin grin grin grin grin grin. We understand though.
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
The ICC must begin to identify and prosecute all those who advocate genocide and killings of other people based on religion or tribe. People like Junaid should definitely have a case to answer to the ICC for their roles in orchestrating the oncoming blood bath.
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by OmoTier1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Onlytruth: Good. I'm particularly happy that Nigerians have come to understand the power of ICC over these mass murderers at home.

Hehe... see how people who call themselves mature think..
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by ejifranks(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe... see how people who call themselves mature think..
what is really ur point??

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music
Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by Tolexander: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
slimghost:
Coming to the defense of your slave master as usual? grin grin grin grin grin grin. We understand though.
i've given you slave/master relationship bro!
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria / Amalgamation Of Nigeria Ordained By God - President Goodluck Jonathan / Anti-african Racism - Nigerians Should Protect Their Home, Not Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.