Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: (15876 Views)

Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum / Glo Data Bonus Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Manuche(m): 3:17am On Dec 10, 2013
iykomo0: Guys. My own bounce Mb is not working on my android
change ur APN to gloflat
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by seunlayi(m): 3:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Francuiz: customers can be so unfaithful. just this once and we all are complaining. Even those ppl without the right configuration to browse on bounce. Pls kindly call customer care and lay ur complaint and the issue will be escalated. Glo Unlumited
what is this one saying?most of us has bee using glo since they started, what do you knowabout their customer care, configuration, package etc. read the topic and tell me where which side is unfaithful
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by luluosas(m): 3:40am On Dec 10, 2013
The new scam on the Bounce plan now is that, the free 30MB data bonus is back to those days of zapping your MB like water. Before they wiped my free data bonus last week Friday, the bonus was okay but now it burns like fuel. The 30MB is now less than 10MB.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by luluosas(m): 3:43am On Dec 10, 2013
miqos02: to check data balance on glo, send info to 127
Only for paid data and G-BAM subscribers. On Bounce, WelcomeBack and others, dial #122#.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by luluosas(m): 3:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Odehfamily: glo bounce 30MB is really scam... They fetched my MB just like the way sand is been fetched wif shovel...
Same here. Maybe they are now offering us Mb (Megabit) instead of MB (Megabyte). This was the case with the plan earlier before it was corrected.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by luluosas(m): 3:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Lampsyy: Why wiping this when we r benefiting from it.
This is a breach of contract because the free data bonus on recharges of N200 and above is a pre activated benefit. Why should GLO tricked us this way with their inefficiency?
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by luluosas(m): 3:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Francuiz: customers can be so unfaithful. just this once and we all are complaining. Even those ppl without the right configuration to browse on bounce. Pls kindly call customer care and lay ur complaint and the issue will be escalated. Glo Unlumited
If I should tell you something now, someone will say I'm abusing you. Please, learn to be silent when you have nothing to say. Okay.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by luluosas(m): 3:54am On Dec 10, 2013
seunlayi: what is this one saying?most of us has bee using glo since they started, what do you knowabout their customer care, configuration, package etc. read the topic and tell me where which side is unfaithful
He is a learner. I don't blame him at all.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Jodesky(m): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2013
luluosas:
He is a learner. I don't blame him at all.

He's an illiterate, he's incapable of learning with his defective grey matter.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Princemarcelo(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2013
sunstyle: They wiped my over 1gig data some weeks ago, now i started all over again by loading credit like mad to have data back up like b4. Now they don't even give me chance to check my data balance again as #124# then 4 does not work again on phone. Can anybody help on how i can check my data?
use #122#
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by seunlayi(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2013
luluosas:
This is a breach of contract because the free data bonus on recharges of N200 and above is a pre activated benefit. Why should GLO tricked us this way with their inefficiency?
I just discovered now that the data bonus is back. l recharged with 3 200 naira yesterday and I was given 90 mb. but now to my surprise, I tried to downloaded a file of 45mb which was successful and the whole 90 mb is now gone with 80 naira airtime. see what global com has turned into.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Sabado(m): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2013
iykomo0: I still gat over 30mb but I can't use it in my a2....I tried the Glo bis stuff and they refunded my 4huns....

Claiming it wasn't successful...

Am planning to break d sim

I don thief yo babe number o
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Sike(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2013
Daziz: There is only 1 way to solve the mystery
Go On...
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Yusphull(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2013
I've break my GLO sim since last 2months simply because they told me am a debtor of #374.40k and I called their Customer Care rep to lodge my complaint but to no avail coz they didn't know wat to say .... They are just transferring me to themselves.... Incompetent Personnel...

The Funniest part ws wen I load #100 card on it and to my own dismay they just deduct the money and still showing me "Am a debtor of #274.40k"... GLO ur FADA.....grin grin grin

DM them on twitter, it doesn't yield anything coz they didn't reply me unlike when am having problem wiv my MTN line and I mention them on twitter they replied me immediately under 1min and resolve the problem...

My question nw is, how can a prepaid customer be a debtor?..... GLO is a THIEF.....
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Novabright: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2013
sunstyle: They wiped my over 1gig data some weeks ago, now i started all over again by loading credit like mad to have data back up like b4. Now they don't even give me chance to check my data balance again as #124# then 4 does not work again on phone. Can anybody help on how i can check my data?

Use #122#
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by sirhamilton(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by joeburgey(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2013
@all,u can use #122# to check ur data balance on Glo..... lipsrsealed
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Francuiz: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2013
seunlayi: as at yesterday morning, I was having about 120mb accrued from the global bounce mb data bonus I did a little browsing with it after loading about another 200Naira but to my surprise, all my 200 naira was deducted as and when I checked the data, there was nothing left . I recharge another 200 naira around 7pm and till now, no 30mb was giving to me. Glo, what is going on, is this another scam from you?
. My friend we r not fighting. I'ld like to ask if the experience is incessant. But if not i think its wise to know that it might just be a technical issue that will be resolved very soon. We all are complaining as if we have not been enjoying this 30mb ever since.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by freebloke: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2013
luluosas:
If I should tell you something now, someone will say I'm abusing you. Please, learn to be silent when you have nothing to say. Okay.
1000000000000+ likes
cool
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by freebloke: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Glo just dey phuk him loyal subscribers for yanssh....
Me don tire for this glo fraud tins.
If dem no know how to do things right make dem kukuma close de company and begin help other networks sell dia recharge cards.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by seunlayi(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2013
Francuiz: . My friend we r not fighting. I'ld like to ask if the experience is incessant. But if not i think its wise to know that it might just be a technical issue that will be resolved very soon. We all are complaining as if we have not been enjoying this 30mb ever since.
It may be and it may not be a technical issue but as a customer, I think we have the right to ask for what belongs to us as agreed by the agreement whenever we load a card of 200 naira which often make me to often prefer to recharge with 5 x 200 naira card instead of the one of 1 x 1000 naira. Also, some people like me have been pilling up this mb and they have more than 1 gig which glo just cleared away without notice.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by freebloke: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Francuiz: . My friend we r not fighting. I'ld like to ask if the experience is incessant. But if not i think its wise to know that it might just be a technical issue that will be resolved very soon. We all are complaining as if we have not been enjoying this 30mb ever since.
Bros,no vex o.
U sey "technical issues" ?!
How come if I call CC nobody go say anything about technical issues,I twit nobody go say anything about technical issues,I DM gloworld direct and still nobody go say anything about technical issues,for Facebook nobody go say anything about technical issues.....na different fake tory ALL of dem go dey yarn!
DEM NO DEY EVER GET "TECHNICAL ISSUES" WEN E COME TO COLLECT DIA MONEY FROM YOUR AIRTIME.
Technical issues my black yanssh!
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by daruche(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2013
i have tried the chat icon on the Gloworld website and glo staffs responded to me immediately. The issue i had was resolved within 24 hours. Then you can also lay complain on Gloworld twitter handle or even the Gloworld facebook page.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2013
Naija peeps wit awoof tongue
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Dial #122# to check your glo bounce data balance. Cheers.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by Iceman296: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2013
ControG: The glo mb still works for me. m currently surfing d net with it
Do you Get 30mb anytime You Load #200? I mean Anytime.
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by iykomo0(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
iykomo0: I still gat over 30mb but I can't use it in my
a2....I tried the Glo bis stuff and they refunded my
4huns....

beckyomas:
see how u just exposed your baby's number. You don enter one chance o

bad guys..
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by iykomo0(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
iykomo0:
I still gat over 30mb but I can't use it in my
a2....I tried the Glo bis stuff and they refunded my
4huns....

funky medina:
See free phone numbers
Everybody oya oo.. let us call Baby and Mathias

bad boy
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by iykomo0(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Manuche: change ur APN to gloflat
same issue
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by zealed64: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS, BUT MY GLO BOUNCE DATA WORKS PERFECTLY.. I LOADED 3 #200--AIRTIME THREE DAYS AGO, I VE DOWNLOADED FILE WORTH 30mb..AND AS OF NOW I VE 20 SOMETHING MB REMAINING.

writing from Imo State.

Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by seunlayi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
zealed64: I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS, BUT MY GLO BOUNCE DATA WORKS PERFECTLY.. I LOADED 3 #200--AIRTIME THREE DAYS AGO, I VE DOWNLOADED FILE WORTH 30mb..AND AS OF NOW I VE 20 SOMETHING MB REMAINING.

writing from Imo State.
We are not having problem but glo brought about this issue when they cleared away all the data bonus on customers that are on glo bounce. you may not know because what I can gather from your screenshoot indicates that you don't always have much data bonus more than 30 on your line unlike myself that once had more than 1 gig on my line and many others. Imagine that you now accumulated data up to 500mb and somebody somewhere just cleared them off without any excuses or sign of returning it. how would you feel?
Re: Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: by obamaobama: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
seunlayi: We are not having problem but glo brought about this issue when they cleared away all the data bonus on customers that are on glo bounce. you may not know because what I can gather from your screenshoot indicates that you don't always have much data bonus more than 30 on your line unlike myself that once had more than 1 gig on my line and many others. Imagine that you now accumulated data up to 500mb and somebody somewhere just cleared them off without any excuses or sign of returning it. how would you feel?
why will glo not clear ur mb imagin somebody that have 500 to 2g and not making use of it.next time if u have plenty of mb or gig share it to ur friends or use it immidatly u hav more than 500mb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll / How Do I Opt Out Of MTN Zone Tariff Plan? / 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.