Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Checking Email On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checking Email On Nairaland (739 Views)

Pressure Checking Kit Can Spread Ebola / How To Send An Email On NL / Ok, I'm Checking The List Of Moderators Who Are Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checking Email On Nairaland by castrokins(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this Forum for years. But have struggled to come to terms with some aspect of this project. One of such is checking for new emails from members on Nairaland.

I Have this notification <Elfree has e-mailed you. Please check your e-mail now>.

What are the chances that I'd find the mail on nairaland.com?
Re: Checking Email On Nairaland by tbmas(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Na so we see am o

(1) (Reply)

The Average Nigerian's Mentality- The I.t.ks / 100 Things That You Did Not Know About Africa...very Interesting And Educative. / How Do You Receive Phone Calls Inside Public Bus ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.