Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,940 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Jesus The Only Way: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Only Way: (949 Views)

Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / Is Being A Worker In Church The Only Way To Serve God? / Jesus: The Son Of God, Or God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus The Only Way: by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2008
Am here to tell u that, jesus is the only way and every sinner will die and every other religious group are bound to doom(E.G MOSLI,ISLA, ,, AND EVERY OTHER )SO CHANGE AND FOLLOW JESUS
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by Shaz(f): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2008
Okay. . we heard. BUT FACE THIS: You have absolutely no right to condemn another religion because even according to the Bible, man is not meant to judge others, and you have to do unto others as you want them to do to you. If you condemn other religions, people following those religions will also rise up against you.

Everyone is entitled to their own belief. You can't change someone else's belief, you'll end up in confusion. It seems religion is no longer about what you believe but what you want others to believe and it shouldn't be so.

And yeah, before you attack me, I'm a Christian.
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by mazaje(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2008
Why is christianity better than islam? and why should we believe in jehova and not in allah? why should hinduism be discarded? and what make christianity better than shirkism? why is judaism a false religion? and why should we discard it and accept christainity or islam? why are their so many religions embedded within christianity? which is the true christianity? is it Catholicism? or is it anglicanism? is it mormonism? is it seven day adventist? or is it jehova witness? is it protestanism or african christianity( white garment wearing churches, etc)? what sect of islam is the true sect? is it sunni or shia, bahi or what? why are there so many religions in the world? and what makes jesus the only way? only way to what or where? where is jesus? have u ever seen him? is he black or white? why should prophet mohammeds teaching not be taken seriously? why should people discard buddah's teachings? where is god? why are people killing each other because of religion and god? why do people hate each other because of faith and religion? how do u know that only christains are going to heaven? where is heaven? where is hell? what is hell? where is prophet mohammed? why does every religion profess the key to eternal happiness?

All religions were created out of the fear of the many and the cleverness of a few.
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by delvinmaya(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2008
brother,aw did you cum into existence?why are you alive? why are you you? what purpose a re you supposed to fulfil on earth?
mazaje,if you can answer this question then i blive dat you do know what you are talkin about butare you an aesthetist? did i get the correct spellin?
pls let us be realistic,you just dont pop into existence,truly you are correct about most religion being created out of fear but you are wrong about that of Christianity.Bro,be save d b4 it is too late
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by mazaje(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2008
delvinmaya:

brother,aw did you come into existence?why are you alive? why are you you? what purpose a re you supposed to fulfil on earth?
mazaje,if you can answer this question then i blive that you do know what you are talkin about butare you an aesthetist? did i get the correct spellin?
please let us be realistic,you just don't pop into existence,truly you are correct about most religion being created out of fear but you are wrong about that of Christianity.Bro,be save d before it is too late

I came into existence when my dads semen and my mums ovary fussed together, and the process brought life into me. what purpose am i suppose to fulfill apart from to live my life and be happy and make sure that i always try to do onto others as i will want them to do unto me so that every body in the world will be happy. If god can pop up from no where then humans too can pop up from no where. who created god then? god as i know and understand are the forces of nature that control life here on earth not the god of the arabs(allah),or the god of the chinese (buddah), or jehova the god of the jews, or zeus the greek god or jesus the god of the christains,shirk,palaongon.sango etc if there is a god he wont tell people to do things for him he will do things by himself. if you read the koran and the bible with an open mind you will understand what i am saying god has comamed people to kill, ensalve, cheat and rob each other in both books and yet he claims he is god lol such a god is impossible. i don't want you to believe in what i believe and i don't go about telling people to believe in what i believe but i don't like it when people go around forcing people to believe in what they believe and threatening them with hell if they refuse, what is hell and where is it located? have u ever been to dafur. somalia, burma or some of the east african countries where there is famine and war? have u been to the highly impoverished parts of the world where life has no meaning and people are dying like flies just because they can afford the basic necessities of life? that is hell.
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by olabowale(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
Israeli newspaper publishes Obama's private prayer By ARON HELLER, Associated Press Writer
Fri Jul 25, 4:26 PM ET

JERUSALEM - An Israeli newspaper's decision to publish a handwritten prayer left by Barack Obama in the cracks of Jerusalem's Western Wall drew criticism Friday as an invasion of his privacy and his relationship with God. In the note, placed at Judaism's holiest site Thursday, Obama asks God to guide him and guard his family.

"Lord — Protect my family and me. Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will," reads the note published in Maariv.

Maariv ran a photograph of the note on its front page Friday. It said the note was removed from the wall by a Jewish seminary student immediately after Obama left.

Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs would neither confirm nor deny the note was Obama's, but the handwriting was similar to another message written by the presidential candidate during his time in Israel this week.

The paper's decision to make the note public brought quick criticism from religious authorities. The rabbi in charge of the Western Wall, Shmuel Rabinovitz, called it an intrusion on Obama's intimate relationship with God.

"The notes placed between the stones of the Western Wall are[b] between a person and his maker[/b]. It is forbidden to read them or make any use of them," Rabinovitz told Army Radio.

The newspaper's action "damages the Western Wall and damages the personal, deep part of every one of us that we keep to ourselves," he added.

Many visitors to the 2,000-year-old Western Wall leave notes in its crevices bearing requests and prayers. Obama placed a small note and then bowed his head during a pre-dawn visit Thursday, following a day spent in talks with Israeli and Palestinian leaders.

The Western Wall is the lone remaining outer retaining wall of the second biblical Jewish temple, which was destroyed by the Romans in A.D. 70. Revered as Judaism's holiest site, it stands where the Bible says King Solomon built the first Jewish Temple, which was destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 B.C.

Israeli newspaper publishes Obama's private prayer By ARON HELLER, Associated Press Writer
Fri Jul 25, 4:26 PM ET

JERUSALEM - An Israeli newspaper's decision to publish a handwritten prayer left by Barack Obama in the cracks of Jerusalem's Western Wall drew criticism Friday as an invasion of his privacy and his relationship with God.

In the note, placed at Judaism's holiest site Thursday, Obama asks God to guide him and guard his family.

"Lord — Protect my family and me. Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will," reads the note published in Maariv.

Maariv ran a photograph of the note on its front page Friday. It said the note was removed from the wall by a Jewish seminary student immediately after Obama left.

Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs would neither confirm nor deny the note was Obama's, but the handwriting was similar to another message written by the presidential candidate during his time in Israel this week.

The paper's decision to make the note public brought quick criticism from religious authorities. The rabbi in charge of the Western Wall, Shmuel Rabinovitz, called it an intrusion on Obama's intimate relationship with God.

"The notes placed between the stones of the Western Wall are between a person and his maker. It is forbidden to read them or make any use of them," Rabinovitz told Army Radio.

The newspaper's action "damages the Western Wall and damages the personal, deep part of every one of us that we keep to ourselves," he added.

Many visitors to the 2,000-year-old Western Wall leave notes in its crevices bearing requests and prayers. Obama placed a small note and then bowed his head during a pre-dawn visit Thursday, following a day spent in talks with Israeli and Palestinian leaders.

*******I guess Obama kinda forget that he is a Christian, when he is in the mist of the jews. Thats first class religious hypocracy. Which maker is obama talking to at the western wall, Trinity or the one the Jews recognize? Disbeliefing has a very interesting way of raising its ugly head. Obama was a jew, if only for a moment. I wonder where was his christianity at that time?
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by mazaje(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2008
olabowale
Are you kidding me? u don't know whats wrong with you, dogma has blinded you eyes completely and you only seem to have a skewed view of the way things are in the world, Not that i blame you though because islam has blinded you completely. not that i care though because the christains are no better than you the moslems.
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2008
repent sinners , u will die i promise angry angry
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by samba123(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2008
what do you think we are naive enought to believed you

see your self first before you comment shocked
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2008
angry angry angry ok heard u , get ready to burn
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by olabowale(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2008
@Mazaje:

olabowale
Are you kidding me? u don't know whats wrong with you, dogma has blinded you eyes completely and you only seem to have a skewed view of the way things are in the world, Not that i blame you though because islam has blinded you completely. not that i care though because the christains are no better than you the moslems.

What's eating your grapes, man? You wrote alot and said nothing. How can I know what you are talking about, unless you let me know, directly. I dont read minds, man. Unlike you the agnostic, or atheist, I may say?
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by ayinba1(f): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2008
@JAYON

News for you "Every soul shall taste death"

You seem so sure that you are not going to burn in Hell, but are you really sure?

read that bible one more time
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by GODLOVES1: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2008
ayinba1

The Bible tells us that only those who do not accept Jesus Christ as their savior shall go to hell. Well all shall see death, that is true, but only those who have called upon Christ shall not see Hell.
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by kolaoloye(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
John 14
The Way, the Truth, and the Life
1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by olabowale(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
@GOD_LOVES:

ayinba1

The Bible tells us that only those who do not accept Jesus Christ as their savior shall go to hell. Well all shall see death, that is true, but only those who have called upon Christ shall not see Hell.

That applied only in his days, before Muhammad. Same thing with Moses in his days before Jesus, a major messenger prophet. Jesus is the same as Moses; a localised messenger prophet, savior. There is no universality to him. None.
Re: Jesus The Only Way: by madamkoko: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
Even within xtinct-tianity: which church brings me closer to Jesus?

Cele
Winners
Redeem
Jehovah's Witness
Seventh day Adventists
C.A.C
T.D. jakes ministries
Creflo dollar ministries
Living Faith church
Deeper life
catholic
protestant
dutch reformed church
African methodist church
methodist
Anglican
Baptist
E.TC.

Which one ?

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do,advice Me Plz / Why The Catholic Chuch Still Remains The No 1 / Uk Atheists Push To Censor Academic Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.