Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Hate Nigerian Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Hate Nigerian Music (2330 Views)

Why Nigerian Music Groups Break-up / "oh I Hate To See You Go" Wedding Song - Please Remind Me / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Nigerian Music by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2008
i want ppl to convine me why i shld like nigerian music
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by javalove(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2008
why shud we waste our time convincing u? u have anything to contribute to it? u a sponsor or somthing.? if u no like am, dem pack ur things and go live in mozambique
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2008
am a sponsor ,i want to invest my money but don't really belive in the dream kinda, no good beat blabla
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Shaz(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2008
You hate Nigerian Music? Too bad, so sad
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by rockyfela(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2008
u hate naija music den get d hell out of dis forum , i know u luv naija music its jst dat u dont have a gud topic 4 disscussion on nairaland, hence d topic, pls nairalanders lets not give his guy wat he wants(comments) ,
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by rocklove: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
You can't judge a book by its cover, there are some genuine talents from our shores of which even you would readily agree to, needless i name them. Cheers!
Check this artist out. i heard his song on rythm 94.7 and i really liked it, u kno what? its rock, the artist is terny r and the song is my sunshine.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2008
undecided ok?
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by triistar86: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2008
Please Kindly go and jump into the sea if you sincerely don't like Nigerian Music.
How much do you have that you are thinking of sponsoring any kind of music or that u even call urself a sponsor?
Must every Tom dick and Harry(e.g jayon) be allowed to post topics on nairaland? angry
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by sendyville: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
u said u hate naija music,then go 2 hell maybe u gonna like their misic there cos naija is d world's centre of music cos even d americans really wanna collaborate with we here.beat dat.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Dios(f): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2008
wat does "gongo aso" mean and what is he talking bout on the song?
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Gamine(f): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2008
lololol

chei see washing grin grin

we should convine him? undecided watever that means
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 27, 2008
Does anyone one really cares if he loves naija music or not?
Nonsense!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by TheJoker1(m): 2:03am On Jul 27, 2008
Dude with the mass of great stuff we gat in our country and you don't like naija music? Then yur lov for whatever genre yu like is at best very superficial and no big deal at all, so needs no convincing you. If you still want convincing, hit your head real hard on a concrete wall. Do this 10times, 3times daily for a week and you will be convinced of something.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by naijadiva2(f): 3:45am On Jul 27, 2008
ya'll taking it too serious, if he doesn't like nigerian music, who care's, that's his opinion. dang, the name calling is too much.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by SeanT21(f): 4:14am On Jul 27, 2008
naija_diva:

ya'll taking it too serious, if he doesn't like nigerian music, who care's, that's his opinion. dang, the name calling is too much.

Co-Sign.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by fastmoney(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2008
bare bitch-ass-ness
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by 9ja4eva: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2008
Na choice
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by simonseez: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2008
Guys,

I dont get it, Music has got many genre's. Is that you dont like all genre of music coming from nigeria cos they r nigerian i can understand if u say u dont like nigerian hiphop or nigerian fuji or nigerian afro hip hop or something, but to say u dont like nigerian music in totality begins to suggest to me u have issues with the country itself. i dont understand french , but i've got french songs on my laptop,

and u claim about beat, plssss. i usually dont use curse words but permit me to say that is the lamest excuse i've heard, have u heard the beat of kini big deal by naeto c, that is nigerian, made in nigeria for nigerians, i can go on and on, if our beats where so bad, how come JAY Z had use FELA's beat on his song rock boys or Nas on his God Son 2 album.

music speaks to people in different ways, from nigerian rock to soul to rap to hip hop, afro hip, dance hall u cant just stop. maybe send me ur email and i'll c what u can do bout hookin u up,

Nigerian Music till i die,

but i must admit sha i hate ngerian movies, dont kill me people, i feel they r all about emotion and not intellectual, i can already feel people tearing me apart, grin grin grin shocked
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by lalaboi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2008
guy! u dn talk am finish! maybe he really has a problem with naija itself!

@poster

even mt oracle here says u r chattn shit!! lol!!

he says u should bang ur head on da wall 100times! so u can come back to ur senses!

dickhead! lol!!

that was what my oracle said oh! not me oh!¬
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by mrmetoo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ poster

who da hell cares if you hate Naija music Convince you WHO R U? Pls I'll advise you to take some the advices on this thread like banging your head on a concrete wall numerous times and jumping into the ocean
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ all posters no beef intended was just being blunt ,nigerian music has no meaning to me , i use to love it in the days of king sunny Ade and Co but now wats is gongo aso? to me is a bunch of nonsense
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by mcwalka(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2008
jayon:

@ all posters no beef intended was just being blunt ,nigerian music has no meaning to me , i use to love it in the days of king sunny Ade and Co but now wats is gongo aso? to me is a bunch of nonsense

IF YOU DNT LIKE NIGERIA MUSIC PLEASE GO TO GHANA OR TOGO SORRY SOUTH AFRICA. IF NO BE SAY YOU NO SERIOUS, YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED KENNIS MUSIC HOW MUCH THEY MADE FROM TUFACE AND THE REST. OR DON JAZZY.PLEASE ASK OLU MAINTAIN HOW MUCH HW MADE FROM HIS ALBUM MAINTAIN RELOADED. MR INVESTOR.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by iice(f): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2008
rofl, typical!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by onyinye2(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
If you don't like it, that is up to you. just don't being going to any naija parties where they blast to music all the way up that you hear it down the street.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by owolomo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ javon or is it jayon,

my guy y u kon go dull ur sef for this forum now, abi u smoke gbana and shakk shayo after ur wife dump you  , no le le sha, if u say u need naija music go www.myspace.com/theafricankings, now they are DIFFERENT from all other naija sounds, but if u no like this ones too, then u are mos def on some babalawo shit, i mean dem don swear for u tiyaahhhh,
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2008
Firstly,i neva wanted 2 reply dis stupid issue.i think y'all shld know dat this guy is a pussy,for someone who lives in Mushin 2 b sayin he doesn't like Naija Music.
Its a BIG SHAME,to also think i grew up in d same place as dis fool.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by profmutant(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
Yeah, whats so special about nigerian music? I dont like nmost. They are usually copy cats and do a terrible job at it. For example P-Squared who copy Usher proudly or on of these girls that rap like Eve, whats that her name sef? But there are a few originals like Asa, T Y Bello, Infinity, Rooftop MCs, Sound Sultan and Lagbaja. Maybe few others i dont remember now. Naija artistes should be more creative and original.
MOst Naija music i must confess SUCK.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Mustay(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
profmutant:

Yeah, whats so special about nigerian music? I don't like nmost. They are usually copy cats and do a terrible job at it. For example P-Squared who copy Usher proudly or on of these girls that rap like Eve,

the poster did not even specify what his problem with naija music is - is't the 'copycatting' or generally undecided
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Gonorrhea(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
naija_diva:

exactly, if that is his opinion, fair play!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by debosky(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
Jayon aka pathological liar? undecided

How can you believe what he's saying now? The same dude shouting about how pastors were dancing yahoozee in church a few months ago? Investor my foot. tongue

Let him not like it. . . .very soon you'll hear that Jayon featured in Obesere's new video grin grin
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by otele(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gonorrhea:

exactly, if that is his opinion, fair play!

gono-gono grin me and you get something in common o grin grin

find out grin

otele and gonorrhoea grin
Re: I Hate Nigerian Music by Hardballer(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
its cool if you dont like it after all it is not by force but why you want us to convince you

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamide Shine Like This? / Palmmusic Free Download / Upcoming Artistes On Nairaland If Una Wan Blow Please Hola @ Rapjunkie,swaggapee & Javalove!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.