Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out (50503 Views)

Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) / Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) / ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by laptop247(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Naija... No the ever carri last... Whn hunger catch u, catch u, u wil descover ur talents... I kum the wonda na GEJ, talk am, - we go even don get forign t.shirt 4da stuff... Abeg me need 3. T.shirts 4my uncles who tink we can't do without them kus we be orphans...

2 Likes

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
uche okpara 100: it's amusing hw nigerian leaders has 4goten wat thy 're elected to do, and are concentratin on tins tht doesnt hv meaning. evrytin now is politice, leaders tht are supose 2 unite and work in unity 4 a betta nigerian, is acting different kinds of drama distracting d masses. i jst pity naija as a country.
go and die true talk!
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by gabmedia: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
If any body should wear go and die T shirt, they should for family meeting on top of the person, someone is cursing himself or herself for wearing such shirt with dat caption 'go and die' what if u die after wearing the shirt or u are abt to cross the road and motor crush the person, death will be pursue the person around. We should very careful abt what to eat and wear. At least come and dine is even better than putting curse on our self. My 1 cent advice
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by sagaciousone(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dis one Na Photoshop @ work o..... But d message on d shirt isn't a good one so I don't subscribe to it @ all
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Deiok(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls you are adviced not to wear the T-shirt if youre residing in Edo state, unless you can afford 2M naira to pay as a fine.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Wizdray: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
diarra94: [size=30pt]Perfect shirt to wear when going to edo government house!!![/size]
Nd b ready 4 d beating of Ya Lyf

2 Likes

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Rejoice5000(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ad someone will buy this and wear?Go and die this xmas.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by proudlyAfrica(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
lol....to all my enemies....Go & Die!!!.......abeg where i fit get this shirt? My enemies go hear'm....

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Biodup: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
richgang: PDP AT WORK
no matter the antidole the damaged has been done. Every error by opposition na pdp.this go and die phrase might kill oshiomole politically.

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by 3kay945(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oshio baba don hear am cool
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by jude33084(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
undecided
diarra94: [size=30pt]Perfect shirt to wear when going to edo government house!!![/size]
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Dgaffer(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
From "Oga at the Top" nw to "Go and Die". Niger we dey thank Una wella cos una be Genius

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Ghadafy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Naijaaaaaaaaaa, lwkmd
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by jude33084(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin Wakeup Bro day don Break
Biodup: no matter the antidole the damaged has been done. Every error by opposition na pdp.this go and die phrase might kill oshiomole politically.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by tomzman: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nigerians sha! grin grin grin
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by theripper3: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
E remain "go and die" jeans and handkerchief.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by curtain: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
I need the T-shirt badly, this would be the vogue this X-mas. When the devil says 'GO-AND-DIE', God Arrested your Enemies.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by jude33084(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oshomole will wear it to campaign against voilence on women
Deiok: Pls you are adviced not to wear the T-shirt if youre residing in Edo state, unless you can afford 2M naira to pay as a fine.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by crackhouse(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
I thought this man apologised to the woman. why the shirt again?.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by LadyH(f): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
y did dey omit ha hand bag na?? grin
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by LadyH(f): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
crackhouse: I thought this man apologised to the woman. why the shirt again?.
grin welcome to Nigeria!
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Bloggeryippee(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
I need one, pls release the t lemme buy one.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by nano2optics(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Come oh, I thought this young man has apologise for the wrong he did to the poor widow as a result of anger. So Y all this now? Is unfair brethren moreover no one is above mistake.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Segadem(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
crackhouse: I thought this man apologised to the woman. why the shirt again?.
Eyin lohun to ba ti jabo, ko se e ko mo!

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by KMJY(f): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
"Go and sin no more" is now trending as "go and die" na wa o...!
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by nerodenero: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pelummy: I don't expect someone with his/her complete senses to buy this t- shirt .................SMH
Oshobaba was in his 'right senses' when he made the statement.I don't see how it is senseless for someone to buy itgrin

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by OdionOdion: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
We need the T shirts and wrappers here at Uromi and Ewohimi,bring them to my shops;I will help to sell without commission.Oya I de wait by market road near Mobil filling station
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by lastpage: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Can you do me a "special edition" T-Shirt with the following caption:

[size=18pt]******Go & Die..*******
..Five-ALIVE all the way!**[/size]

I will like about twenty pieces, as Xmas gift for my friends! wink wink

Lastpage!

Cost implication pls.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by daroz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
gabmedia: If any body should wear go and die T shirt, they should for family meeting on top of the person, someone is cursing himself or herself for wearing such shirt with dat caption 'go and die' what if u die after wearing the shirt or u are abt to cross the road and motor crush the person, death will be pursue the person around. We should very careful abt what to eat and wear. At least come and dine is even better than putting curse on our self. My 1 cent advice
Lies lies lies. If u wear such T-shirt, be sure of ur 2million in the next few days.
...... Ask the 'go and die' widow grin
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by oluyemisee(f): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmmmmm,Nigerians can create sense out of any situation
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by sylve11: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
This oshomole and his widow matter don dey turn another thing o. embarassed angry cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.