Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out (50498 Views)

Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) / Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) / ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by prince0(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2013
I have worn mine

Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Richmondee: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2013
diarra94: [size=30pt]Perfect shirt to wear when going to edo government house!!![/size]

Government gini? no try am ooo, unless u are ready to commit suicide.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2013
purchman: Nawaoo
naso oo
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2013
prince0: I have worn mine
fa hear say i buy am eh!
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by RabboniX(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=chris51][/quote]

Lol,abi oh and he blessed her plenty
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Yettyshowguy(f): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2013
Oshiobaba never knew it will go this extent.he wud have controlled his temper and say Go And Live.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abeg d Go and Die still remain? I nid one(1) 4 my Xmas wear.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by amnestylaw1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
diarra94: [size=30pt]Perfect shirt to wear when going to edo government house!!![/size]
Dem go beat you like a wrecking ball. cheesy
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
CHEKWAS UCHE: Abeg d Go and Die still remain? I nid one(1) 4 my Xmas wear.
sharap
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
amnestylaw1:
Dem go beat you like a wrecking ball. cheesy
who ask you?
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by PassingShot(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Let another sharp guy out there make "Come and Dine" T-shirts showing both of them dining together.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ugly shirt
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Bilabong(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
rossi49ja: This is no true print @ OP,it`s just a graphic model. That being said, If and when it becomes a hot sell in the market i wouldn`t advise anyone donning it to Edo SGH. Thank me later smiley
make una see dis bobo oo. After that man talk "oga at the top" him go de cry 4 house, but now if u call that man him real name him go ask u "grin'nt u know my title" ?. Sooner or later Adams will be used to "go and die".
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by biafrasun: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
politic of destruction this would be used against oshomole and his APC goons
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by ddeola: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na so God take butter d bread of d woman o. She was a poor widow a few days ago but now, she's a millionaire and gainfully employed

What happened didn't matter anymore. grin grin grin
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by CodeHouse: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Better go pray ya own "Go and Die" prayer so as to get ya own 2million naira breakthrough grin
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by waaliano: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oshiooo baba
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by ikhuoria2(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by faggins(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
ajasa4link: The most hilarious thing about the caption is the way the raised up her hands as if pleading " please,I don't want to go and die sir "
naxo
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by ikhuoria2(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by Hakeem3(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2013
na oko prison u go end up be that..!haha#
Re: OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out by phoebejohn: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr. Oshiomole went too far with what he told dat woman n now he is paying for it.. i hope dey sent him d T shirt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.