Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,193 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? (5851 Views)

Why Criticism Of Religion Is Important In Contemporary Africa / Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality? / Difference Between Traditional Paganism And Abrahamic Monotheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I'd prefer reverse cowgirl, though cool
What's that?
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by advocate666: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ishilove:
What's that?

google is your friend.
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ishilove:
What's that?

See this one.....be forming virgin mind there......pretender

1 Like

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this one.....be forming virgin mind there......pretender

Logicboy you are very spoilt. Your mind needs purification. From your response, I have a feeling it is something nasty and iniquitious so I won't ask further. embarassed angry
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Logicboy you are very spoilt. Your mind needs purification. From your response, I have a feeling it is something nasty and iniquitious so I won't ask further. embarassed angry

See this one.....your mind is pure?

Like I havent seen your posts before....dont let me go to your profile and start digging out your....erm....."interesting" comments

Why are you such a hypocrite? I could have loved you but that hypocrisy is a deal breaker! angry

How can you, YOU of all people talk about pure minds? I also hope that you dont claim to be a good christian?

You are a devil in a blue dress...so to speak.

==========

Sorry embarassed
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
^^^^
That being said.......erm......I doubt that you are a virgin......not that it matters to me as an atheist but.....ehem......bad for you, if your pastor gets to know before you get married lol.....

In other news....I am on hype....Arsenal!!! COYG............

Dear lord,
let arsenal win and send some butthurt to man utd fans such as muskeeto.....and chelsea fans like rational mind
Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03: ^^^^
That being said.......erm......I doubt that you are a virgin......not that it matters to me as an atheist but.....ehem......bad for you, if your pastor gets to know before you get married lol.....

In other news....I am on hype....Arsenal!!! COYG............

Dear lord,
let arsenal win and send some butthurt to man utd fans such as muskeeto.....and chelsea fans like rational mind
Amen

1. Lol, which lord?

2. Remember LUKAKU?. Incase you don't, ask muskeeto.
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
rationalmind:

1. Lol, which lord?

2. Remember LUKAKU?. Incase you don't, ask muskeeto.

Lol...we will see
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by texanomaly(f): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I'd prefer reverse cowgirl, though cool

You want a cow boy instead? undecided
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this one.....your mind is pure?

Like I haven't seen your posts before....don't let me go to your profile and start digging out your....erm....."interesting" comments

Why are you such a hypocrite? I could have loved you but that hypocrisy is a deal breaker! angry

How can you, YOU of all people talk about pure minds? I also hope that you don't claim to be a good christian?

You are a devil in a blue dress...so to speak.

==========

Sorry embarassed

So you have been monitoring my posts? Nka dikwa very serious oooooo! shocked

FYI, my posts are very innocuous so if you read meaning into them, well then, it means your fantasies about me are more X-rated than I imagined embarassed
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03: ^^^^

Why are you so concerned about my sexuality? Logibocyyyyyyy!! You need deliverance of the mind. shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ishilove:
So you have been monitoring my posts? Nka dikwa very serious oooooo! shocked

FYI, my posts are very innocuous so if you read meaning into them, well then, it means your fantasies about me are more X-rated than I imagined embarassed

Fail...fail....fail

Nice try.....or have you forgotten that you used to discuss with me on this forum.....even with Bella? I do not need to monitor your posts....fail
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
texanomaly:

You want a cow boy instead? undecided

GAY angry

You do know what reverse cowgirl is? Seriously, arent you from Texas or something?
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Why are you so concerned about my sexuality? Logibocyyyyyyy!! You need deliverance of the mind. shocked shocked

Shut up

I asked Texanomaly the same question....topic of the thread is virginity

I know you secretly want me to treat you special
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Shut up

I asked Texanomaly the same question....topic of the thread is virginity

I know you secretly want me to treat you special
Logicboy, you flatter yourself needlessly
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fail...fail....fail

Nice try.....or have you forgotten that you used to discuss with me on this forum.....even with Bella? I do not need to monitor your posts....fail

You sef shut up. I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Logicboy, you flatter yourself needlessly

Right back at u
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Right back at u
But you know I am right
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ishilove:
But you know I am right

Stop flattering yourself.
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by UyiIredia(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ishilove:

It's a s€x position. You ride the dude facing away from him.
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Sharrap

Who asked u?

You are one of those students that answer all the questions that the teacher asks

1 Like

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by vickyO(f): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
This kind love nawa ooo...
You both will make great couples
Communication is very important in relationships and you both communicate real good.

This romance strong pass Catalina and Sebastain....
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by UyiIredia(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
If there's a couple of the year award on this board I know who I dey vote. You two lovebirds continue your games. I'm off for now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by vickyO(f): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sharrap

Who asked u?

You are one of those students that answer all the questions that the teacher asks

I too know students/over sabi pupils
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
vickyO: This kind love nawa ooo...
Communication is very important in relationships.

Na lie.....

Na Romeo and Juliet

Na death by poison things to any husband of ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
vickyO:

I too know students/over sabi pupils
Lol
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by vickyO(f): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Na lie.....

Na Romeo and Juliet

I disagree
Ishilove Is lovely at heart, she'll treat her man right. You're lucky, you know.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by texanomaly(f): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

GAY angry

You do know what reverse cowgirl is? Seriously, arent you from Texas or something?

Never heard of it.
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Na lie.....

Na Romeo and Juliet

Lwkmd!!! cheesy

And you, you will nag your wife to dementia
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
vickyO:
I disagree
Ishilove Is lovely at heart, she'll treat her man right. You're lucky, you know.
Thank you, beta person smiley grin
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

My goodness...that must be injurious to the body... embarassed
Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
vickyO: This kind love nawa ooo...
Communication is very important in relationships and you both communicate real good.

You are wrong. Our kind of romance is the kind shared by Batman and the Joker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Going To Church Guarantee Heaven? / How Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart? / Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.