Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? (5854 Views)

Why Criticism Of Religion Is Important In Contemporary Africa / Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality? / Difference Between Traditional Paganism And Abrahamic Monotheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2013
The hypocrisy on the virginity is so glaring!
I personally believe this statement its a man's world has been perpertuated and reinforced with the Quoran and Bible.

I know a particular friend of mine that says I'm doomed as an atheist but his conscience isn't bothered when he continually cheats on his wife. He even said if his wife cheats that he'll send her packing!

Atheism is not lawlessness,if anything it transfers more responsibility to the atheist,which means the atheist can't blame the devil for mistakes nor god when you act right!

Free thinking is the key to a better world

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2013
GeneralShepherd: The hypocrisy on the virginity is so glaring!
I personally believe this statement its a man's world has been perpertuated and reinforced with the Quoran and Bible.

I know a particular friend of mine that says I'm doomed as an atheist but his conscience isn't bothered when he continually cheats on his wife. He even said if his wife cheats that he'll send her parking!

Atheism is not lawlessness,if anything it transfers more responsibility to the atheist,which means the atheist can't blame the devil for mistakes nor god when you act right!

Free thinking is the key to a better world

Thanks for this.....

I have been asking this question- why does no one care about male virginity

1 Like

Re: Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? by lanaVello1(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thanks for this.....

I have been asking this question- why does no one care about male virginity

cause your di<k has no seal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument" / Why Do You Go To Church? / Christianity,the Dying Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.