Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

OMG!! Single Girls Now Steal And Freeze Sperm? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / OMG!! Single Girls Now Steal And Freeze Sperm? (772 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Single Girls Now Steal And Freeze Sperm? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
How they use to do it:
After sex, they use a turkey baster to take the sperm from the condom, put it in a container and store it in the freezer at their home.
Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their womanliness. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.
For those of you asking how this can happen without the man knowing:
The woman takes the condom after sex and pulls the sperm out with the turkey baster. This is happening and has been happening for quite some times. For those of you asking for proof (source), I can't provide that because I got this info based on my clients and speaking with other relationship/marriage counselors. They, too, have encountered women who have confessed to doing this.
My advice to men is: make sure you dispose your condom by yourself, otherwise you are in trouble.
Anyways, my questions here are for men:
Would it really bother you if a woman steals your sperm?
Re: OMG!! Single Girls Now Steal And Freeze Sperm? by tunajay(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Diz na total lie eva liveth...women go bak 4 sperm dat has been released 4 years ago?..oga mek u drop me wen u reach ojota o
Re: OMG!! Single Girls Now Steal And Freeze Sperm? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
tunajay: Diz na total lie eva liveth...women go bak 4 sperm dat has been released 4 years ago?..oga mek u drop me wen u reach ojota o
wot do u guyz eva want 2 bliv.....shey na 4 dis earth dem born u abi na pluto
Re: OMG!! Single Girls Now Steal And Freeze Sperm? by tunajay(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Psshh! tongue...is he so dat dull?i mean ur geographical teacher or whia av u hear dat dem fil born child 4 pluto,rumor-boi huh?
Re: OMG!! Single Girls Now Steal And Freeze Sperm? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
tunajay: Psshh! tongue...is he so dat dull?i mean ur geographical teacher or whia av u hear dat dem fil born child 4 pluto,rumor-boi huh?
hmmmm lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

INSOMNIA: I Can't Sleep. Help Pls / 'corpse' Wakes Up In Kenyan Morgue / Please I Really Need A Cure For Staphylococcus Auerius, My Result Said Is Scanty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.