Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! (74045 Views)

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by femo2000(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2008
I Just wacthed it live on

www.davidoyedepoministries.org/worship

It will be archived and watchable online by next tommorrow

Praise God
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2008
congrats to them smiley
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Seun(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2008
His name is David, too? But why?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by femo2000(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2008
@Seun

When you give birth to your Son and he looks exactly like you, wouldnt you like to name him as your Jnr.

Apart from that, I think Papa Followed after Kenneth Hagin waaaayyy Back

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by cruworld(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2008
why u dey happen for them when den not act like jesus, Did jesus wed when he was alife? capital NO and please help me ask him if he did not Bleep her wife wink before they wed
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2008
Seun:

His name is David, too?  But why?

yeah i guess dats why he's called jnr

but im happy for them couple
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2008
cruworld:

why u dey happen for them when den not act like jesus, Did jesus wed when he was alife? capital NO and please help me ask him if he did not mess her wife  wink before they wed

r u trying to compare jesus wt mere human?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by cruworld(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2008
@rampant remeber they always preach like Jesus and some heal like him tongue
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by xheggs(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2008
im really happy for them.,.,.,
i guess the name of his wife too is "Faith"
lol
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2008
cruworld:

@rampant remeber they always preach like Jesus and some heal like him tongue

oh yeah,remember that jesus was wtout sin,and we humans sin every single minute?so what exactly is your point?

your point is not valid enough,neither can it hold water?

how do u know d guy slept wt his wife before marriage?where u there?how come u just turning d bible upside down?

this is d celebrity section no need for all this ,go to the religious section and make out a thread for it
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by cruworld(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2008
@rampant i did not tell u that am with dem or whatever the Bleep u thinking about am just imaging what might happen and beside if this is celebrities section, why is this post here anyway use ya head man.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2008
cruworld:

@rampant i did not tell u that am with them or whatever the mess u thinking about am just imaging what might happen and beside if this is celebrities section, why is this post here anyway use ya head man.

thanks ,i will try to use my head

this thread is here because they r celebrities,david oyedepo and co

now u went offtopic by mentioning jesus,what has jesus got to do wt d thread?u laid emphasies on jesus and fornication,and that is y i said u should take your imaginations to the religious section

now tell me,who's head is correct here?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by alex406(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2008
Is he the son of Pastor David Oyedepo?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by KarmaMod(f): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2008
Lmao is that what the jet is for?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by cruworld(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2008
@rampant am just saying this for fun and if it any way is wrong well am sorry then how is ya weekend dey go.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rampant(f): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
cruworld:

@rampant   am just saying this for fun and if it any way is wrong well am sorry then how is ya weekend dey go.

na ,no prob wink ,my weekend is going well,i guess urs too is good
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Sisikill: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2008
Wait a sec. . . didn't this just happen a few hours ago? I was just on the phone with my sis and she is still stuck in traffic coming back home from "Papa's Son's wedding" yeah, she calls him Papa. undecided Talk about living in the age of technology. . . everything is instantenous, kind of scary if you think about it.

Anyhoo, wish the couple a happy married life. Heard the bride looked amazing. . . Let's hope the pix do her justice.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
it has finally happened cry cry

goodluck to both of them cry cry
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by uniquelove(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
I Wish them the best of Luck

www.campusvill.com
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2008
why is the poster happy, and pls who is this pastor david oyedepo jr. methinks marriage is a personal thing it should be kept out of public forum, why did he have to inform us, like we care.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Oracle(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2008
I hope they enjoy the bliss of marriage.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by keba(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
idupaul:

why is the poster happy, and please who is this pastor david oyedepo jr. methinks marriage is a personal thing it should be kept out of public forum, why did he have to inform us, like we care.
if you did'nt care why did you reply to the post
@ poster
i do wish them a happy married life.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by bros1234(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2008
Its only in Africa and Nigeria in particular that we do not celebrate our heroes when they are alive. Pity

Whether you believe it or no the Oyedepo family has done great for this nation and deserve to be respected and celebrated.

Unless you appreciate success and respect those who have earned it it will be far from you

And by the way did you not read that we should rejoice with those who do and mourn with those who mourn. As for me I prefer the rejoicing part more than the other

I wish the new couple a blissful marital life
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by PiMpjUiCe1: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2008
y so much hate in dis country? no w onder we r where we r. HATE IT OR LOVE IT OYEDEPO FAMILY IS ONTOP. How many lives have u junkies touched, b4 coming here to castigate and criticize, jumped up monkies,
anyways, I WISH THE COUPLE A BETTER MARRIAGE THAN THEIR PARENTS(A WONDERFUL ONE),

whats with u seun? what do u have against the oyedepos, spill and lets know.
F*****G haters
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by jacq(f): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2008
To be honest i have never heard about oyedepo family before.
but wishing them a happy married life.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Dend(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2008
I just cant see myself!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2008
gosh , some nigerians make me cringe. damn?
can someone explain to me the point of informing us someone's son who happens to be a pastor is married?  

i wont even bother trying to find out why some of you call him papa.  

ughhhh, i just feel like sticking my fingers in someones eyes.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2008
gosh , some nigerians make me cringe. damn?
can someone explain to me the point of informing us someone's son who happens to be a pastor is married?

EXACTLY
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gentlebabs(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2008
I am really happy for Pst. David Oyedepo (Jnr.). Pitiably, i couldn't make it to Canaanland as earlier planned. If you want to be successful, associate yourself with sucessful people who are successful, and there will be a tranaference of virtue. As for me, i choose to remain with the ever winning family; backed up by Living Fai

Guys! The marriage was witnessed by the creme de la creme in the society, home and away. Ieven heard The Ooni of Ife as there with his entourage. Also, Baba Iyabo was there life and direct. Just in case you have not heart, Pst. David Oyedepo (Jnr.) married the daugther of a Former Ambassador Olubu.

Join me in wishing the newly wedded couple a blissful marital life.

Au revoir!
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2008
Whats wrong with you people

if they said P.diddys son got married

u wont hesitate to post.

if u have nothing good to say move on.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Seun(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
Poor Pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr).
He will never be able to outshine his father.
He will always be "David Junior" no matter what.
That's a very clever child naming technique. cheesy
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2008
is this the first time, somebody is naming his first son JR

Beef no go eat una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.