Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland (834 Views)

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. / Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know / Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Chukkasy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
I know nairaland has experienced certain changes over the years; eg, the aspect of following someone & that of liking someone's post. My question is, what change would you luv to c on nairaland?
for me, 1) I'd luv to know who and who liked my post
2)I'd luv the moderators to b changed periodically, if need b, we can vote for our moderators
so d floor is open, what changes wud u luv to c?
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Fynestboi: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Following....
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Chukkasy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fynestboi: Following....
meanwhile, u can say yours.
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Fynestboi: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chukkasy: meanwhile, u can say yours.
ntn
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Chukkasy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fynestboi: ntn
OK o
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Sepp360(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chukkasy: I know nairaland has experienced certain changes over the years; eg, the aspect of following someone & that of liking someone's post. My question is, what change would you luv to c on nairaland?
for me, 1) I'd luv to know who and who liked my post
2)I'd luv the moderators to b changed periodically, if need b, we can vote for our moderators
so d floor is open, what changes wud u luv to c?
thats right!... I agree wif yhu!...
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Chukkasy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sepp360: thats right!... I agree wif yhu!...
number 1 or number 2?
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by GentleMimi: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
I'd want age screening before membership.I read some comments here and i weep!
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Chukkasy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
GentleMimi: I'd want age screening before membership.I read some comments here and i weep!
hehehehehe, how can that b done?
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Chukkasy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
GentleMimi: I'd want age screening before membership.I read some comments here and i weep!
sometimes, na those stupid comments dey sweet me o
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by GentleMimi: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chukkasy: hehehehehe, how can that b done?
Birth certificate tins...Lol!
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by GentleMimi: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chukkasy: sometimes, na those stupid comments dey sweet me o
''silly'' aint bad...but some peeps derive pleasure from being daft and repulsive.Jeeez!
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Chukkasy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
GentleMimi:
Birth certificate tins...Lol!
Lol, u wicked o
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Chukkasy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
GentleMimi:
''silly'' aint bad...but some peeps derive pleasure from being daft and repulsive.Jeeez!
yeah, that's ryt. most ppl smoke weed b4 coming online
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
i want 1000 nairalanders to be made customer care reps.
Re: Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland by Chukkasy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bossforeva: i want 1000 nairalanders to be made customer care reps.
u wish

(1) (Reply)

Which Inverter Product Is The Most Reliable?? / Breaking News!: New Constitution Emerges At National Conference / Insurer Pays N821m To Dana Crash Victims’ Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.