Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? (570 Views)

Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? / Questions For Men /women Of God ONLY / Election prophecies : Jonah Is Not A False Prophet, God Only Changed His Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? by daroz(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Holy Bible (NIV) 1.3
Gen 3:16 To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. and sorrow during childbirth as a result of disobedience......"

But I have also observed that most mammal(if not all ) also give birth to their young ones in great pain, sorrow and labour. Example is a female goat dat lived in d nebourhod where I grew up. Now the question is, did they also partook in d disobedience and was cursed too or the story is just another fable? I am good christain so i am not here to discedit the bible, but Pls I need straight / very factual response. We are here to learn. Thanks
Re: God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? by AZEEZCALEB: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
I beleive that GOD's words are written by man based on inspiration but we do misinterprete due to concept of language.The writer/speaker of a word understands beter than reader/hearer.My own SPIRIT tels me that GOD did/does not curse anybody.
Re: God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? by daroz(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
So we don't have to read and believe the bible just literally as it was written?
Re: God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? by daroz(m): 4:03am On Dec 08, 2013
How come nobody is able to answer this?
Re: God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? by fredx4(m): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2013
daroz: How come nobody is able to answer this?
Do you honestly think you can understand everything about God and His creations? The things you should try to understand are the ones that can be of benefit to you.
Re: God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? by whatofyou: 4:45am On Dec 08, 2013
The table-turner is on "greatly." It could have been that other animals' delivery process was normal or the benchmark, without much pain and difficulty. In Adam and Eve's pre-disobedience era our God could have created the woman's reproductive anatomy and pain receptors in a way that would have induced a no or less pain situation at childbirth, which He changed after the curse.
All things being equal, other animals' labour are less stressful than human beings'. I will 'greatly' multiply your pain at child birth. See how much time some people spend in labour.
Re: God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? by daroz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
whatofyou:
All things being equal, other animals' labour are less stressful than human beings'..
Are u sure? Have u witnessed a goat giving birth?
Re: God Only Multiplied Eve(human)'s Childbirth Pain/sorrow, Wat Then About Animals? by whatofyou: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
daroz:
Are u sure? Have u witnessed a goat giving birth?
Was it so bad that you lent it a hand? I hope you understood my point? Talking further on this 'great pain,' do you know what records say about complications and death arising from human child delivery, as against those of other animals? Thank God for Surgeries.
Also note that most of these animals are prolific breeders, giving birth from two to as much as eight unaided, repeatedly! If a woman luckily gives birth to triplet or more she makes the news.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't You Dance In Church? / Things You Ought To Know Before You Turn 30... / Invitation Of The Firstfruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.