Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? (2348 Views)

Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) / See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by radicalove(f): 7:25am On May 03, 2015
I am not an atheist, but this issue had been bothering me for quite a long time now. Could it be that God forgives but do not forget?? Eve sinned and was cursed, Christ came into the world as d only begotten son of God and died, yet this cursed placed on Adam, Eve and even the snake were not lifted, why??.....Men (Adam) still sruggle to make ends meet, Women(Eve) sometimes die in the process of giving birth, Snake still do not have legs for creeping....Bible scholars, you are needed here, because I want clarifications.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by Mynd44: 7:43am On May 03, 2015
They invented painkillers
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:
They invented painkillers

grin grin blasphemy.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by Tolexander: 8:22am On May 03, 2015
why won't delivery be painful?

intromission of dicck that isn't as big as the baby size still causes pain, na the pleasure dey suppress am.

Forget the Bible, anatomically and physiologically, there should be pain.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2015
Tolexander:
why won't delivery be painful?

intromission of dicck that isn't as big as the baby size still causes pain, na the pleasure dey suppress am.

Forget the Bible, anatomically and physiologically, there should be pain.

but the bible said its pain because some dude and his wife ate some apple. . . i wonder why child birth is pain for other animals too, did they eat the apple too?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2015
radicalove:
I am not an atheist, but this issue had been bothering me for quite a long time now. Could it be that God forgives but do not forget?? Eve sinned and was cursed, Christ came into the world as d only begotten son of God and died, yet this cursed placed on Adam, Eve and even the snake were not lifted, why??.....Men (Adam) still sruggle to make ends meet, Women(Eve) sometimes die in the process of giving birth, Snake still do not have legs for creeping....Bible scholars, you are needed here, because I want clarifications.

But seriously a god who would blame the sin of two people on all generation, Hhmmm thats a long time to bear a grudge and that is a very big character flaw..

that stuff is just jewish mythology tho.. their own way of trying to explain how many things came to be..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2015
The question doesn't even make sense.
I know you realised how difficult it is for your bug head to come out of that tiny space, even with all it's extra elasticity during child birth.

Over the yrs, we have heard stories of people who gave birth so easily that they could only term it a gift, or a miracle.

But in the real sense, how can that process ever be painless?
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2015
johnydon22:

but the bible said its pain because some dude and his wife ate some apple. . . i wonder why child birth is pain for other animals too, did they eat the apple too?
did u even knw that the story of the apple is just an illustration of the human spirit's maturity into the physical world?
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
did u even knw that the story of the apple is just an illustration of the human spirit's maturity into the physical world?

Oh now its an illustration? So the people that wrote it as a story were drunk when they did. . .

No man believes that the bible means what it says, they are all convinced it says what they mean.

6 Likes

Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 03, 2015
radicalove:
Curios mind you got right there,asking the atheist question but quick to refute being atheist...first off,If you got such a thinking brain then be proud as I am to call yourself an atheist,back to your question,No god cursed you In the first place,just the babble fxckinq up you thoughts making you jam up the frequency up in your head,step outta that thought and think biology,when your body expands or contrasts in an unusual way and manner,at that point in time,the body tries to adapt or get used to new form or shape which in turn leads to pain,pain also means an indicating signal to arouse your sense of danger which triggers fear in man.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by Tolexander: 8:44am On May 03, 2015
johnydon22:

exactly why I said forget what was written in the Bible. look at the anatomy and the physiology of childbirth, the pain is bound to happen.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by POPdecorator: 8:51am On May 03, 2015
johnydon22:

i like ur reply abt that animals birth
xtianity na wash
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2015
Tolexander:
exactly why I said forget what was written in the Bible. look at the anatomy and the physiology of childbirth, the pain is bound to happen.

When people work so hard to establish a jewish mythology as truth, this is what we get... Every culture in this world have their own mythology of how everything started. . . but thats just what it is. Mythology nothing more.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Oh now its an illustration? So the people that wrote it as a story were drunk when they did. . .

No man believes that the bible means what it says, they are all convinced it says what they mean.
dude, you being a sadist is not my problem. You trying hard to find fault in other people's freedom is your problem. It will be too foolish of me to start arguing with u in the first place.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2015
POPdecorator:
i like ur reply abt that animals birth
xtianity na wash

Its just bunch of people trying to hold on to jewish mythology as truth because it is found in their bible... If this story of Adam and eve was not in the bible, chrisitians would laugh at at anyone who believes it. if the story harry potter was in the bible, chrisitians would believe it as truth with all their heart.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, you being a sadist is not my problem. You trying hard to find fault in other people's freedom is your problem. It will be too foolish of me to start arguing with u in the first place.

Woooooow why are you getting emotionally worked up over nothing

How have saying the fact made someone a sadist or is your freedom immune from scrutiny?

Nobody has a problem with your freedom, its not even my business... We are talking about Jewish myth which in no way was written by you... If you cannot muster up a constructive defence for your mythology then remain silent and don't bring on baseless ad hominems..

1 Like

Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Woooooow why are you getting emotionally worked up over nothing

How have saying the fact made someone a sadist or is your freedom immune from scrutiny?

Nobody has a problem with your freedom, its not even my business... We are talking about Jewish myth which in no way was written by you... If you cannot muster up a constructive defence for your mythology then remain silent and don't bring on baseless ad hominems..
what is emotional there? Who is getting emotional here? Your obsession with other people's bilif makes u a sadist, my friend. Why don't u tell me what you biliv in and let's start from there. You will be surprised.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
what is emotional there? Who is getting emotional here? Your obsession with other people's bilif makes u a sadist, my friend. Why don't u tell me what you biliv in and let's start from there. You will be surprised.

What i believe? You want to derail the thread? . . .Am sure you don't know the meaning of sadist. . i think you are afraid of your belief being castigated. . . Common ad hominems is not an argument, bring on your constructive refutations or assertions and stop the name callings.

Am sure your first reply to my quote was not the necessary answer so i advice you go up to the post and bring on a better refutation wink

This should be fun smiley
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2015
johnydon22:

What i believe? You want to derail the thread? . . . Am sure your first reply to my quote was not the necessary answer so i advice you go up to the post and bring on a better refutation wink
refutation?

Dude, in reply to this post, I have made my point, it is left for you to either fling it aside or burn it. To either masturbate with it or hold a crusade. I won't be going back there.

The new contention here is for you to tell me what you biliv in...

A Muslim?
An atheist?
A pagan?

Then you will be surprised how versatile I am in such field. Shall we begin or you will remain evasive and chicken out?
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 03, 2015
radicalove:
christ came to redeem the communion between human spirit and GOD through the "HOLY SPIRITY"
Romans 8: 14, For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The flesh led adam to sin, so the flesh had to die to pave way for eternal savation of man.
Romans 8:1, There is now no condemination to them which are in christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

As far as you are living on earth with your "fleshly" bodies, you'll experence suffering as a result of sin of adam and eve. For Christ came to redeem the spirit not the flesh.
Roman 8:3, For what the law could not do, in that is was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin the flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
refutation?

Dude, in reply to this post, I have made my point, it is left for you to either fling it aside or burn it. To either masturbate with it or hold a crusade. I won't be going back there.

The new contention here is for you to tell me what you biliv in...

A Muslim?
An atheist?
A pagan?

Then you will be surprised how versatile I am in such field. Shall we begin or you will remain evasive and chicken out?

Lmao, I think you purposely want to derail this girl's thread. . If you were observant enough, you would have already known what i am already.

And from your previous post, its obvious you have been reading my post i keep wondering why you havent challenged any yet. wink

Anyway you have derailed this thread quite enough with your personal emotional ladened posts. . Let us keep to the topic of the thread.

Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain
Caused By Eve?

If you have nothing more to say on it, just keep mute and watch, if you need a debate open a thread and bring it on. . I am an agnostic atheist between, so open a thread and bring on your debate. Don't derail this one.

Meanwhile i have had enough of personal yapping instead of addressing the argument. . am not cut out for that. . smiley
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Lmao, I think you purposely want to derail this girl's thread. . If you were observant enough, you would have already known what i am already.

And from your previous post, its obvious you have been reading my post i keep wondering why you havent challenged any yet. wink

Anyway you have derailed this thread quite enough with your personal emotional ladened posts. . Let us keep to the topic of the thread.

Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain
Caused By Eve?

If you have nothing more to say on it, just keep mute and watch, if you need a debate open a thread and bring it on. . I am an agnostic atheist between, so open a thread and bring on your debate. Don't derail this one.

Meanwhile i have had enough of personal yapping instead of addressing the argument. . am not cut out for that. . smiley
SLIDEwaxie:
The question doesn't even make sense.
I know you realised how difficult it is for your bug head to come out of that tiny space, even with all it's extra elasticity during child birth.
Over the yrs, we have heard stories of people who gave birth so easily that they could only term it a gift, or a miracle.
But in the real sense, how can that process ever be painless?
like I said, you've gotten the common sense-like answer to that. But u are still evading my own question. But come to think of it pal, ibdisnt expect u to tell me where u pinchea your tent...it might be gross for a start here... grin grin
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by herald9: 9:59am On May 03, 2015
After Jesus died...God forgot to lift the curse...Brethren lets remind him in prayers

Yes lord!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by radicalove(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2015
aaronson:
Curios mind you got right there,asking the atheist question but quick to refute being atheist...first off,If you got such a thinking brain then be proud as I am to call yourself an atheist,back to your question,No god cursed you In the first place,just the babble fxckinq up you thoughts making you jam up the frequency up in your head,step outta that thought and think biology,when your body expands or contrasts in an unusual way and manner,at that point in time,the body tries to adapt or get used to new form or shape which in turn leads to pain,pain also means an indicating signal to arouse your sense of danger which triggers fear in man.

Biology or no Biology, are u saying Eve would have still gone through pain during childbirth had it been she had not sinned Listen, that curse was placed because God's original intent was for women to birth their babies painlessly........if there was pain right from the beginning, there won't have been any need for that curse placed on Eve
How do u also explain the fact that the curse placed on Adam (that he will till the ground before he could eat)is still affecting not only men but even women....I need explanations to this please
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by radicalove(f): 10:50am On May 03, 2015
herald9:
After Jesus died...God forgot to lift the curse...Brethren lets remind him in prayers

Yes lord!

You are close to the same thought I had in mind. But why would an All-knowing God forget such
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2015
radicalove:

You are close to the same thought I had in mind. But why would an All-knowing God forget such

Because none of those shiit ever happened..

tell me why an all good god would want to murder his son before he can change anything in the first place, couldnt he just have done it without any bloody atonement of any sort?
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2015
@OP
Let me start with the obvious: The biblical creation story is a myth with no basis in reality. I hope that is clear.

Now, the reason childbirth is especially difficult for humans is due to a quirk if our evolutionary history. Millions of years ago, our ancestors started walking upright. This freed their hands to make tools and started an evolutionary arms race among them because those who could make and use better tools outcompeted their rivals who couldn't, leading to bigger and bigger brains.

At the same time, our upright posture meant those with a narrow pelvis could run and walk more efficiently. Since hunting was our major source of protein for millions of years, this was a big deal that seriously affected survival.

Big head + narrow pelvis = difficult childbirth. That's why Jesus can't fix the problem. Incidentally, its the the same big brains that are providing the solution with C-Sections and epidurals and highly-trained obstetricians.

2 Likes

Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Because none of those shiit ever happened..

tell me why an all good god would want to murder his son before he can change anything in the first place, couldnt he just have done it without any bloody atonement of any sort?
it also brings up the question of how an almighty, never-changing God can suddenly change from a ruthless God in the old testament to a loving merciful God in the new testament as a result of human sacrifice. Later, this christians will be the first to castigate pagans who practise human sacrifice
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 03, 2015
radicalove:

Biology or no Biology, are u saying Eve would have still gone through pain during childbirth had it been she had not sinned Listen, that curse was placed because God's original intent was for women to birth their babies painlessly........if there was pain right from the beginning, there won't have been any need for that curse placed on Eve
How do u also explain the fact that the curse placed on Adam (that he will till the ground before he could eat)is still affecting not only men but even women....I need explanations ti this please
Like I wrote in my previous post,step out the thought of the bible because its babble and you can't reconcile logic of biology with babble of the bible,To understand human nature and the scientology of man,the bible is invalid and irrelevant,that story of adam eve and god in more or less like fairytales and now you caught up in the mix because you tryna make fairytales look real in the real world,right,adam and eve gave birth to cain and abel,after cain slew his brother and also got cursed by the same god,cain turned wanderer and eventually got MARRIED,question is where did that mystery woman come from if god created heaven,earth,first man and first woman.So,the bible is so babble and not a manual to man existence.Again,with the structure and anatomy of a snake if one told you snake once had legs,would you believe? No! But because it was in some book of fairytales you somehow accept it.
Lastly,I reiterate,No god cursed you and only reason you would understand that is when you done out grown the religion phase.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by johnydon22(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2015
cupid1:
it also brings up the question of how an almighty, never-changing God can suddenly change from a ruthless God in the old testament to a loving merciful God in the new testament as a result of human sacrifice. Later, this christians will be the first to castigate pagans who practise human sacrifice

That is it. . . something perfect have no reason whatsoever to change or be modified.. if the bible god was perfect how come all his old testament laws was dropped or modified. if blood sacrifice wasn't good in the first place why did he start it at all before realizing it needed to be stopped and whats worse had to murder his son as the ultimate sacrifice to sate his thirst for sacrifices. . .

the truth is, deities are modified by the cultures and people they are found in. . the Christian version of the bible god is remarkably and obviously very different from what the jews had.
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by sonmvayina(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2015
i dont care about this jewish version of events..i always know the bible was written by men for men...all the good stories about goddess was taken out. in the original version, by the sumerians and the babylonians, it was the rite of passage to woman hood. even the godess experienced it..it is not as a result of any cause..
Re: Big Issue!Why Didn't Redemption Stop Women's Childbirth Pain Caused By Eve? by Image123(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2015
The religion section has suffered a lot from a lack of moderators/moderation. Little wonder the place is such a ghost town often, with lacklustre threads and more of its participants migrating to politics section, family and even romance. The OP asked a valid question and DIRECTED those questions. All we have here are a bunch of boys displaying their immaturity like they're the first set of unbelievers on public forum. Please, you guys should learn to exercise some restraint and good behavior instead of just occupying space with useless chats and rants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? / Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth / I Need Your Advice, Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.