Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How To Breakup With Your Nigerian Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Breakup With Your Nigerian Girlfriend (773 Views)

Black American Having Trouble With My Nigerian Girlfriend's Father / Why Do Most Marriages Breakup Within 5 Years These Days? / How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Breakup With Your Nigerian Girlfriend by ferelretail: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
*Ladies please be honorable enough to ignore this article. If you can’t bring yourself to click past this page, just make sure your boyfriend never sees it. It will give him good ideas. Good ideas on how to dump you. I am not your friend, neither do I miss being your friend.
Breaking up with a Nigerian chick isn’t exactly like eating Garri and Yoruba stew. It is hard. More like drinking Alomo and chewing bitter Kola. Or sipping swollen Garri and stale fish.
Nigerian girls are not easy to breakup with. They will scream, shout,
- See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/12/how-to-breakup-with-your-nigerian.html#sthash.zWPbdPJp.dpuf
Re: How To Breakup With Your Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
I no no who to blame , the article or the messenger undecided
Re: How To Breakup With Your Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Erm... Why are your methods peculiar to only Nigerian ladies?
Re: How To Breakup With Your Nigerian Girlfriend by NosoChic: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135: Erm... Why are your methods peculiar to only Nigerian ladies?

Help me ask OP o.
Re: How To Breakup With Your Nigerian Girlfriend by Kanwulia: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
It is extremely difficult to break up with a NIGERIAN WOMAN. . .
She is always looking for a 'father-figure'! cheesy
If she has been abandoned by her father. . . .ALUMO AND BITTER KOLA go beta pass your azze kpa-kpa! grin
Get ready for 'binding and casting'!
SERIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUS SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES! angry

Mu che che che che che che CHE!

Always in DENIAL. . .and can never handle the truth. . . aka rejection!
Dem go even threaten to commit SWEECIDE for NL!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! grin
Re: How To Breakup With Your Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Kanwulia: It is extremely difficult to break up with a NIGERIAN WOMAN. . .
She is always looking for a 'father-figure'! cheesy
If she has been abandoned by her father. . . .ALUMO AND BITTER KOLA go beta pass your azze kpa-kpa! grin
Get ready for 'binding and casting'!
SERIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUS SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES! angry

Mu che che che che che che CHE!

Always in DENIAL. . .and can never handle the truth. . . aka rejection!
Dem go even threaten to commit SWEECIDE for NL!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! grin
funny and true cheesy
Re: How To Breakup With Your Nigerian Girlfriend by EfemenaXY: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
@OP, don't you think you're generalizing a bit here?

Anyway, it will be interesting to read your views on how to breakup with your Nigerian boyfriend. Don't keep us waiting for too long cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Stop Wishing Me Good Morning If I Do Not Know You. / 5 Incredibly Silly Mistakes That Can Definitely End Your Marriage / Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.