Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery (2327 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by eestate(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2013
A house wife was caught in the act of adultery, by her husband and her husband's punishment is either to beat her seriously or to send her away! as a wife which option would you prefer? your response will be highly appreciated thank you
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by ojeka1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
red card even jesus justify it
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wetin consain me.abeg show me pictures o jare

1 Like

Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by greatgod2012(f): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Beat her seriously
As in beat her like a baby
With koboko or pankere
On her palms or buttocks
While kneeling or lying down
Na wa o!

*i sigh*

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Beat ke??
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by Godmother(f): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
e-estate:
A house wife was caught in the act of adultery, by her husband and her husband's punishment is either to beat her seriously or to send her away! as a wife which option would you prefer? your response will be highly appreciated thank you

Not supporting cheating cos its wrong. But I'm wondering if a the tables were turned if the woman would also have these options

1 Like

Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Beat? Hmm nawa o! How about forgiveness?
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by eestate(m): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2013
beat or send away what is your option?
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by tintingz(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2013
Adultery is wrong but brutalizing a woman? Bad bad!! Am sure the man won't want him beaten if it is vice versa.
Abeg make them divorce if everything is not going well.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
How about forgiveness? We all sin against God you know. Forgive if she is remorseful. But if she does it again? That's another story.
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by greatgod2012(f): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
e-estate:
beat or send away what is your option?

what type of question is this gannn

if you cant cope with her again, abeg, divorce her, instead of this beating beating you are talking about.

Not that i support adultery, but cases like this require maturity to handle, whatever the decision you want to arrive at, do it honourably. Talking about beating your wife, an adult, is degrading.

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by eestate(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
It seems many did not get it right, I ask as the wife which one would you prefer to beat you or send you away grin
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by udumosam23(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
If your husband place you at such option, you are far from forgiveness and it may not come even after the beating, I'll sujest u keep on pleading remorsefully, do not accept any option, let him carry any out at his will.

There is also a better way he can handle ur unfaithfulness.
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by venancio: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2016
If she do make complete confession, after that, you should tell it all her parents, her family and her friends you know,
and then let her go away or allow her staying only few weeks for cleaning up things related the mess by her self.
This way make your mind more comfortable, later.
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by sisisioge: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I think the third option is better. He should just kill her!

By the way, may God not let you catch your wife cheating dude, no one thinks of such options in that situation. Your heart would break into several pieces and you would either want to run or kill somebody.
Re: A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery by 5minsmadness: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2016
eestate:

He can also forgive her. Why should there be only two options to this discovery?

*Modified. Old thread.

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Call It Quits... / My Beautiful Baby Girl / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.