Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. (2329 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich / Celebrating A Good Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by DallasJ: 8:43am On May 20, 2020
This lady is a very good wife.
She should have carried the man as well with her other free hand. I am sure most Nigerian men would love to have her as a wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by sisisioge: 8:48am On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

May God bless all the good wives of the world...for they are of very pure hearts embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Justbehave(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2020
God bless her.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by suzzyboss(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2020
God bless her..
I am sure she didn't allow her man to carry any load...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by vickydankal(f): 8:58am On May 20, 2020
If this is not mental slavery I don’t know what is. The lady should carry his baby while the man being stronger should carry the bags .

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by internationalman(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2020
I doubt that's her husband..

No husband in his right senses would do this to his wife..

Good wife, wicked husband

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by internationalman(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2020
vickydankal:
If this is not mental slavery I don’t know what is. The lady should carry his baby while the man being stronger should carry the bags .

Not mental it's physical slavery.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by vickydankal(f): 9:03am On May 20, 2020
internationalman:

Not mental it's physical slavery.
Physical is just the end result it started from the mind.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by internationalman(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2020
vickydankal:

Physical is just the end result it started from the mind.

Whichever it is, it's bad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by DrPurple(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2020
It's good Wife should Respect their Hubby but they should not become a Slave in the name of Love
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by 24kmagic: 9:21am On May 20, 2020
This small thing weh she carry mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Pavore9: 9:25am On May 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who knows, may also be pregnant.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Lionessza6(f): 9:49am On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:55am On May 20, 2020
Is that one not a spineless husband? Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by vickydankal(f): 10:06am On May 20, 2020
internationalman:

Whichever it is, it's bad

Very bad
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by bukatyne(f): 10:06am On May 20, 2020
DallasJ:
This lady is a very good wife.
She should have carried the man as well with her other free hand. I am sure most Nigerian men would love to have her as a wife.

The woman is married but living single cry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:20am On May 20, 2020
May God help all the good women of this world. I don't even see the importance of having these men because they have no dignity to start with. Many of them are already walking corpses.

I wonder if I'll even meet my husband in one piece (sighs deeply).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by DontBullshitMe: 10:21am On May 20, 2020
I see nothing wrong with this picture if the man (assumed to be her husband) has completed the payment of her bride price.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by crackland: 10:21am On May 20, 2020
Well, Chimamanda Adichie once complained bitterly about how men opening doors for women is demeaning and perpetuates the bias that women are weak...
So I guess women should also be carrying their own luggages without any help from a man.

Chimamanda is a genius.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:35am On May 20, 2020
Sufferhead is actually some people's hobby.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Mariangeles(f): 10:38am On May 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
May God help all the good women of this world. I don't even see the importance of having these men because they have no dignity to start with. Many of them are already walking corpses.

I wonder if I'll even meet my husband in one piece (sighs deeply).

There are still good men.
Infact, they abound.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Yustash001(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2020
She may be a good wife but there's no harm in the husband helping her with that....
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:42am On May 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

Infact, they abound.

There was sarcasm in my post. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Mariangeles(f): 10:54am On May 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

There was sarcasm in my post. angry

Oh... grin
You lost the essence when you overdid it grin
You're a supposed writer, your audience should be able to get you. angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by spartan117(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2020
It's very foolish to see a picture online, take it out of context and then make baseless assumptions.

It's fallacious!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:06am On May 20, 2020
Kikiki.......yes good men exist, but to say they are in abundance, is a capital NO.
Mariangeles:

Infact, they abound.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:08am On May 20, 2020
It's a waste of time marrying this type nau, useless and Immature.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Mariangeles(f): 11:12am On May 20, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Kikiki.......yes good men exist, but to say they are in abundance, is a capital NO.

All my brothers are good. grin
They influenced my perception about men.
Blessed are the women they marry cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Mariangeles(f): 11:14am On May 20, 2020
spartan117:
It's very foolish to see a picture online, take it out of context and then make baseless assumptions.

It's fallacious!

That picture is natural and tells a story.
That is what fine-art photography is all about.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by Mindlog: 11:27am On May 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I see nothing wrong with this picture if the man (assumed to be her husband) has completed the payment of her bride price.

Is that how women married into and out of your family are treated? Once payment of bride price is completed, a slave is born.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. by sisisioge: 12:30pm On May 20, 2020
vickydankal:

Dont spoil the flow! Her reward is waiting in heaven sooner than expected grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Share A Room With My Wife Or Live In Separate Rooms In The House? / Cheap Used Household Items For Sale / Should I Let My Cousin Know What I Found Out About Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.