Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . (3245 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Y: A Weak And Useless Android Phone. / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media / Samsung Galaxy Y Pros Duos And Tecno N3 Users Experience And Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Dial *229*0# to opt-out from auto-renewal service.
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Keemie(f): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2013
bluejeff: Hahaha, the second part of ur story happened to me too. previously i had heard that etisalat gives bonus when u recharge. so when i loaded the 500 naira card, i saw the messege to dial *bla bla bla to migrate to easyflex to get bonus. I thought that was what i had to do to get the bonus, I f.oolishly dialed it 3 times only to check my balance and realised 300 naira had been deducted from my account, I almost went mad. I called them sharply, and the guy was telling me what i didn't want to hear.
At the end, I had to buy another 300 naira recharge card. But the good side of it is that i was left with about 2000 naira bonus airtime to any network. Na calling unlimited i dey now.
N.B. Make sure u deactivate the easyflex package o, unless they would keep deducting 300 naira each time u recharge.
How do I deactivate the easyflex package
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2013
bluejeff: Hahaha, the second part of ur story happened to me too. previously i had heard that etisalat gives bonus when u recharge. so when i loaded the 500 naira card, i saw the messege to dial *bla bla bla to migrate to easyflex to get bonus. I thought that was what i had to do to get the bonus, I f.oolishly dialed it 3 times only to check my balance and realised 300 naira had been deducted from my account, I almost went mad. I called them sharply, and the guy was telling me what i didn't want to hear.
At the end, I had to buy another 300 naira recharge card. But the good side of it is that i was left with about 2000 naira bonus airtime to any network. Na calling unlimited i dey now.
N.B. Make sure u deactivate the easyflex package o, unless they would keep deducting 300 naira each time u recharge.
deactivate ke..sim wey I don break. I even have 500 mb left dere. but it's nt browsing. .I dont wat the 500mb is for . maybe it's for the 500 dey deducted nd did for bb autorenewal. ...I dont even know sef.
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2013
Keemie:
av even forgotten sef. someone is nt suppose to remember dat kind of thing. .lolss..but try and check ur account balance. It will bring out the advert and the code. .
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by bluejeff(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2013
Keemie:
I don't know o, the customer care agent did it for me.
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Daclimax(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Segun agagu:
plssss are u sure of dis. .is it all type of auto renewal on any package.
Sorry for the late reply. It works for data and all internet auto-renewal feature. I will advice you to call CC for all SMS plan.

BTW, I saw your blog yesterday, I never knew you were on NL as I didn't take note of your name the last time I posted here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN 4.5GB Night Plan Now Working All Day / 8 Must Have Apps For Non Rooted Android Users(UPDATED) / Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.