Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Operation Bring Sexkillz Back - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Operation Bring Sexkillz Back (1804 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
That was so unfair on the part of Seun. You dont pay these moderators yet you do not accord them the respect they deserve. Seun even had to accuse Sexkilz of giving people very lenghty ban. I have always advocated that no ban should exceed 24 hours and that any ban that goes beyond 24 hours is counterproductive but if Seun felt the same way all that he needed to do was make a policy or rule that no ban should exceed a certain duration instead of incubating it as one of the 'sins' of Sexkilz.

For me, I stopped attacking moderators immediately I realised they'r not being paid. These are volunteers for goodness sake and the heroes of NL. I wonder how they manage to cope with moderating this forum and their offline daily activities.

I appeal to Sexkilz and other moderator to reconsider their decision. Many Nlanders appreciate the selfless service they render to this forum.

Lastly, I think Seun should urgently review the policy of not paying moderators because they deserve to be paid. It was okay to have people volunteer as moderators when NL was a growing infant but not anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by Davo93(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Someone tell me what's happening please

You came late but not too late. smiley

Check here for detailed info ==> http://nairaland.com/1546381/sexkillz-ogugua88-resign
Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine is against Sexkillz.
Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by NosoChic: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: That was so unfair on the part of Seun. You dont pay these moderators yet you do not accord them the respect they deserve. Seun even had to accuse Sexkilz of giving people very lenghty ban. I have always advocated that no ban should exceed 24 hours and that any ban that goes beyond 24 hours is counterproductive but if Seun felt the same way all that he needed to do was make a policy or rule that no ban should exceed a certain duration instead of incubating it as one of the 'sins' of Sexkilz.

For me, I stopped attacking moderators immediately I realised they'r not being paid. These are volunteers for goodness sake and the heroes of NL. I wonder how they manage to cope with moderating this forum and their offline daily activities.

I appeal to Sexkilz and other moderator to reconsider their decision. Many Nlanders appreciate the selfless service they render to this forum.

Lastly, I think Seun should urgently review the policy of not paying moderators because they deserve to be paid. It was okay to have people volunteer as moderators when NL was a growing infant but not anymore.

Although I agree there should be definite time lines for bans and warnings should be issued first, banning anyone till 2106 was out rightly not the smartest thing to do.

No one needs to be told that banning till 2106 was taking it way too far-you don't need a rule to tell you that. It almost seemed like a personal vendetta.

Oga Seun abeg try plan special package for MODS, try to surprise them once in a while. I know say you are capable-just a way of encouragement because it ain't so easy dealing with the kind of [/s]nutcases [s]people on nairaland grin.

1 Like

Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by psky: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: That was so unfair on the part of Seun. You dont pay these moderators yet you do not accord them the respect they deserve. Seun even had to accuse Sexkilz of giving people very lenghty ban. I have always advocated that no ban should exceed 24 hours and that any ban that goes beyond 24 hours is counterproductive but if Seun felt the same way all that he needed to do was make a policy or rule that no ban should exceed a certain duration instead of incubating it as one of the 'sins' of Sexkilz.

It's not as one sided as it seems. Like someone has already said, no one needs to tell you it is unreasonable to ban people for such long periods. Apart from that, sexkillz was very rude and disrespectful to regular members. Nearly every week a thread would be created which centered on the erractic behaviour of sexkillz. I know seun is not perfect, but sexkillz definitely had a fair share of imperfections, imperfections which he boasted about.

Reddit is arguably the biggest forum in the world, no moderator gets paid for the job. If you do not want to moderate then you could as well resign, not one is forcing you to be a moderator. There are many other people who want the job, some more competent than you are, all ready to not be paid. As far as I am concerned being paid or not does not count here.

Remember what I said about reddit? Besides, like I told someone before, nairaland is a very big forum, it has tens of section(which means tens and tens of mods), and some demand nearly 24 hour surveillance. Seun makes good money, but definitely not earth shattering amounts, how much do you think he can pay each mod?

1 Like

Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by Madawaki01(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2013
That seun guy is mad,stewpid m0ron,imagine..
angry
Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by Davo93(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Seun please hide this thread. It has outlived its usefulness. smiley
Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by Madawaki01(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2013
Davo93: Seun please hide this thread. It has outlived its usefulness. smiley
kid
Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by dabrake(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Signed
Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by 190: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Management grin
Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by Idrismusty97(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2013
shymexx: Dead and buried.

Tell Seun to release my "ShymmexLion" handle from the politics section jail. It was sentenced to 14 yrs to life, by that phaggit!! cool

Jah bless! cool
oboy you no tell sexkillz you no be Mandela gringrin
Re: Operation Bring Sexkillz Back by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Seun, I doubt sexkillz will be back. You better get someone like him o, if not..

All these while I could read some info on the politics section with limited curses and tribal sentiments. It seems the tribalist are back again, embarassed

See them complaining grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ilugunboy Is Back! / Lady Adanma Okpara At 90 / Seven Ways People Exhibit Poverty Without Knowing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.