Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

why do kids fail WAEC and other examinations this days ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / why do kids fail WAEC and other examinations this days ? (605 Views)

Reasons Why Students Fail Waec And Utme/jamb / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

why do kids fail WAEC and other examinations this days ? by wolexy2020(m): 3:56am On Dec 08, 2013
Have got this question on my mind for long ... has anybody noticed it too or is it just me ?
Re: why do kids fail WAEC and other examinations this days ? by harlos: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2013
Because children of nowadays are not willing to learn, all they want is money.

I use to tell my brothers they are not teaching them anything, and they too are not interesting in education.

And the Government too is not helping in anyway,poor facilities, and the economy is not encouraging

2 Likes

Re: why do kids fail WAEC and other examinations this days ? by wolexy2020(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2013
back then when there was no 2go, facebook or whatsapp ...our parents did better ....dont really know what to say about this computer age ...even my lil cousin of 4 wants to be like Dangote undecided

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike / University of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread / college of law,uniosun 2014/2015 thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.