Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up (563 Views)

Need Help In Funding My PDP Proxy / How To Fix Any Laptop Displaying Black/blank Screen At Start Up / Help My Computer Keep Beeping From Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up by uchdollar111: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2013
I came up with a smart phone app idea, researched the idea and found out that it has great potential, I started creating the product. Now I'm in the verge of completing the product and I seriously need start-up funding to get the product off the ground. my question is, how can I raise funds from individuals or companies or organizations to get my start-up going. I know that there is no silicon valley in Nigeria where Venture Capitalist are every where. please NL, I need your advice.
Re: How To Get Funding For My Tech Start-up by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2013
uchdollar111: I came up with a smart phone app idea, researched the idea and found out that it has great potential, I started creating the product. Now I'm in the verge of completing the product and I seriously need start-up funding to get the product off the ground. my question is, how can I raise funds from individuals or companies or organizations to get my start-up going. I know that there is no silicon valley in Nigeria where Venture Capitalist are every where. please NL, I need your advice.
you must be joking, how can you say there is no VC companies to help you. As we speak they are dying to meet you dats if you have something unique different from what other people are doing. Goto spark.ng dey funded companies like hotels.ng, to let.ng bus.ng etc Tony elumelu foundation , google about rocket internet their office is somewhere in ikoyi dey funded jumia.com,cheki.com, konga.com etc so my dear broda my advice to you is to make sure your content is unique and your website and mobile app is responsive too.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptop With 1year Warranty / Brand New Android Laptop For Sale / Laptop Freezes On Window Startup And Freezes On Classpnp.sys Via Safe Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.