Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? (1355 Views)

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by johnshagb(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2013
According to wiki, we have about 4200 different religious groups in which Christianity is just one of them. This got me wondering, will God reject all the non-Christians including those whose ways are clean, sincere and life are worthy of emulation?

PEACE!
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by quivah(f): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Ask Him...
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by israel007: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2013
The Bible says: Jesus is the ONLY way the truth and the life

1 Like

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by purpinkx(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2013
I think the key word is upright people from other religion !

You are a christian by 'fate' ... If you were born Into a muslim , buddist , hindu or whatever family ... That'll be you religion sir ! So don't be selfish about paradise cos you didn't build it
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by anselm791(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Why don't you worry about God accepting you and your ways first.
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by SalC: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2013
Ofcourse God will accept them.
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2013
anselm791: Why don't you worry about God accepting you and your ways first.
angry sad angry sad
u echoed my tots word 4 word
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2013
anselm791: Why don't you worry about God accepting you and your ways first.
dis man u be winch? See as u jus cummot d words from my mouth..haba na!
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Gombs(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2013
To make heaven, you need ONLY Jesus...no more, no less

If you don't have him, no matter how good you are/were, you can't make heaven.

For example, if mandela died without Christ, he won't make heaven. What he did on earth won't count... Not even if he gave 1Trillion dollars to poor and sick kids n families around the world... Simply put, our works won't get us to heaven, only Christ would

3 Likes

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by quivah(f): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2013
^ clap for yourself..
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Gombs(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2013
quivah: ^ clap for yourself..

I'm clapping for Jesus o!...thank God I'm born again

If you are not, I can lead you to Christ sharp sharp.
#NoTime

2 Likes

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by quivah(f): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2013
^ thanks..

I can find the route my self..
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by adesiku(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Accordin to the bible...I doubt dey wil make heaven o
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Gombs(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2013
quivah: ^ thanks..

It's not a route... The life after the confession is.

Anyways, thanks for your time. Now, I dey church, you shd be too. later tins
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by SalC: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2013
quivah: ^ thanks..

Lolz
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by tuns2s: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2013
I believe the message Christ has brought to humanity is that of Absolute Love of God and the knowledge that there is Almighty God have created everything both in heaven and on earth. Jesus being the only way to God simply means having the life of Christ on earth is what God requires from all humanity irrespective of the religion you are into.
And what was the life of Christ on earth? It's His exhibition Absolute Love and faith in God Almighty.
So, if anyone can meet these requirements I believe He will be saved on the last day...
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2013
tuns2s: I believe the message Christ has brought to humanity is that of Absolute Love of God and the knowledge that there is Almighty God have created everything both in heaven and on earth. Jesus being the only way to God simply means having the life of Christ on earth is what God requires from all humanity irrespective of the religion you are into.
And what was the life of Christ on earth? It's His exhibition Absolute Love and faith in God Almighty.
So, if anyone can meet these requirements I believe He will be saved on the last day...

May God bless your hand for typing this. Some people are so dumb that they make it hard for me to believe in heaven and hell.
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Gombs(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2013
tuns2s: I believe the message Christ has brought to humanity is that of Absolute Love of God and the knowledge that there is Almighty God have created everything both in heaven and on earth. Jesus being the only way to God simply means having the life of Christ on earth is what God requires from all humanity irrespective of the religion you are into.

From the above bold, you did not exactly write what it means to have the life of Christ on earth. "exhibition Absolute Love and faith in God Almighty" is not what the life of Christ is just about... Acknowledging Jesus as Lord of your life and Believing that God raised Him from the dead is the ONLY channel to having the life of Christ in the first place. Anybody who hasn't acknowledged the above CANNOT have the Life Of Christ.

That's how and why Jesus is the ONLY way to Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2013
To make CHRISTIAN heaven, you only need to believe in Jesus. Don't worry, you can be a hypocrite the rest of your life.
To make MUSLIM heaven, I would say blow bombs. But that joke is outdated.

So it all depends on the heaven you want to go to.

For those who choose to use their brains, they take a hold of their life and ensure that they spend their time on earth in bliss(heaven) or perpetual suffering(hell). We do not need the promises of an afterlife in heaven or the threats of eternal suffering in hell to treat our fellow humans as we expect ourselves to be treated.

So for me, it doesn't matter if Nelson Mandela is going to heaven or hell. What matters is his actions while he was on earth has indeed added a piece of heaven to people's lives.

We need more of such people in our society, not the pompous heaven-minded folk who see Earth as a temporary place ruled by the kingdom of darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by larrymoore(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2013
john_shagb: According to wiki, we have about 4200 different religious groups in which Christianity is just one of them. This got me wondering, will God reject all the non-Christians including those whose ways are clean, sincere and life are worthy of emulation?

PEACE!
Who is fooling aho, are u talking about this same christianity with about 2000 denominations? Pls spear me with dat fairy tale, I like ur christ, I just don't like ur pauline christianity.
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Ruq: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
And what if paradise is also part of their plan in other religions. It's reasonable to think that they too don't see Christians making paradise. The problem here is that you're seeing christianity as the only way to heaven, won't it be rational for other religions to see theirs too as the perfect one.

This is some lame thought you have here.
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by tuns2s: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Gombs:

From the above bold, you did not exactly write what it means to have the life of Christ on earth. "exhibition Absolute Love and faith in God Almighty" is not what the life of Christ is just about... Acknowledging Jesus as Lord of your life and Believing that God raised Him from the dead is the ONLY channel to having the life of Christ in the first place. Anybody who hasn't acknowledged the above CANNOT have the Life Of Christ.

Jesus was made free to the world by God, he wasn't a Christian either but he begat Christianity.
Abraham did make heaven for the fact that He portrayed love and faith in God. God is not a bias God, anyone found with the same will be saved too...
See, it is only sin that can deprive one of eternity(failing to follow God's commandments) and every other things are secondary.
For instance, when Jesus was asked "what good thing shall i do, that I may have eternity" the answered was simple, "keep the commandments" he was questioned further "what lack have I yet?" (secondary), Jesus said to him, "if you will be prefect, go and sell all you have and give it to the poor and you shall have treasure in Heaven and FOLLOW ME-(being a Christian)".
When Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the light..." He was referring to
(1) His own characteristics - behaviour, examples etc (the way)
(2) His teachings and sayings about God (the Truth)
(3) the deep knowledge of who God really is (the light). This is where acknowledgments comes in but it's secondary...

Gombs:

Gombs:

1 Like

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by tuns2s: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Gombs:
Jesus was made free to the world by God, he wasn't a Christian either but he begat Christianity.
Abraham did make heaven for the fact that He portrayed love and faith in God. God is not a bias God, anyone found with the same will be saved too...
See, it is only sin that can deprive one of eternity(failing to follow God's commandments) and every other things are secondary.
For instance, when Jesus was asked "what good thing shall i do, that I may have eternity" the answered was simple, "keep the commandments" he was questioned further "what lack have I yet?" (secondary), Jesus said to him, "if you will be prefect, go and sell all you have and give it to the poor and you shall have treasure in Heaven and FOLLOW ME-(being a Christian)".
When Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the light..." He was referring to
(1) His own characteristics - behaviour, examples etc (the way)
(2) His teachings and sayings about God (the Truth)
(3) the deep knowledge of who God really is (the light). This is where acknowledgments comes in but it's secondary...

Gombs:

Gombs:

1 Like

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Gombs: To make heaven, you need ONLY Jesus...no more, no less

If you don't have him, no matter how good you are/were, you can't make heaven.

For example, if mandela died without Christ, he won't make heaven. What he did on earth won't count... Not even if he gave 1Trillion dollars to poor and sick kids n families around the world... Simply put, our works won't get us to heaven, only Christ would

So a muderer who repented to Jesus would go to heaven
But a man who made the world better but didnt accept Jesus will burn in hell?

You are sick
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Ajibam: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

So a muderer who repented to Jesus would go to heaven
But a man who made the world better but didnt accept Jesus will burn in hell?

You are sick
just accept the fact..

1 Like

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ajibam:
just accept the fact..

Yes the fact that so many christians can not see the psychopathy in claiming that those who were not christians would burn in hell even if they are good.

I mean, you would like to be in heaven while watching Ghandi and Steve Jobs burning in hell knowing that you didnt contribute to a better world than those two people?
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Ajibam: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes the fact that so many christians can not see the psychopathy in claiming that those who were not christians would burn in hell even if they are good.

I mean, you would like to be in heaven while watching Ghandi and Steve Jobs burning in hell knowing that you didnt contribute to a better world than those two people?
contributing a better world is nothing to God without your faith which is through JESUS CHRIST..
i once told you that work without faith is nothing to God...
without Christ, you are going nowhere..

1 Like

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ajibam:
contributing a better world is nothing to God without your faith which is through JESUS CHRIST..
i once told you that work without faith is nothing to God...
without Christ, you are going nowhere..

Answer the question;

Logicboy03:

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Ajibam: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Answer the question;

i contribute positively because i share the gospel to people.. i show them the light out of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ajibam:
i contribute positively because i share the gospel to people.. i show them the light out of darkness.

What a silly answer
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by tuns2s: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
I'm sorry for the mixed up between the Quote and my text... "My text started with Jesus was made free to the world and ended with (where acknowledgments come in...)
Re: Will God Accept Those Of Other Religions Who Are Sincere? by tuns2s: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
God is a reasonable Supreme Being and He's not bias. Jesus was a perfect Being(example) that is why we all need to emulate Him. God sent Him as a perfect gift to humanity which was accompanied with Grace and the power of the name of Jesus.

No one on earth can judge the other.

So, we don't have to fight over this... All we need is, staying away from sins, making life a better place for others and keeping all God's commandments, having faith in God, and being faithful to God always for our life...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Errors Of The Doctrine Of Oneness / 27 Things That Will Happen In September-october 2015 / God Uses Anyone To Accomplish His Purpose No Matter His/her Flaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.