Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Will Mandela Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Mandela Go To Heaven? (597 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Mandela Go To Heaven? by reechest: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2013
Since mandela died,every T.V station has been filled with programs about this World LEGEND..I can't help but wonder if d good old man will go to heaven.. Why I've been thinking this is that if Abraham was justified by his good works and he went to heaven, is there a possibility that "Mandiba" will be justified by that too..I just put it up to know your opinion on this....please give your reason why you think of your opinion..

Re: Will Mandela Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2013
How u say make i take know??
Re: Will Mandela Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2013
Na your business?
Wetin be your problem na.
Re: Will Mandela Go To Heaven? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2013
see question abeg!
very soon you go com ask me wether na pant or pampers he wear b4 he die ..mtcheew
Re: Will Mandela Go To Heaven? by iphedahyor(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Just passing.....playing don't judge me by chris brown....
Re: Will Mandela Go To Heaven? by zicky(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Singing *if u ask Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ε̲̣̣̣̥ na who I go ask*
Op very easy 2 know just die n confirm 4 us.
Re: Will Mandela Go To Heaven? by segunjowo(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2013
foolish question. who visits heaven around here to confirm for you? you should ask God in your prayers if Mandela will go to him rather than asking us, mere mortals.
Re: Will Mandela Go To Heaven? by wiegraf: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2013
So many people complaining. He was even a terrorist.

[size=15pt]He's definitely not going to heaven.[/size] Deal with it.
Re: Will Mandela Go To Heaven? by greatgod2012(f): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Nobody is in position to opine whether someone is going to heaven or hell. It isn't anybody's business, it's God's business to do that.
Stop turning yourselves to a celestial judges.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Be Prepared To Meet Thy GOD / Shiloh 2013--exceeding Grace (dec 10 - 14) / The Great Deliverer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.