Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Your Face Says About Your Personality - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Your Face Says About Your Personality (19737 Views)

Does The Kind Of News You Click First On Nairaland Reflect Your Personality? / How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by pricky(f): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
]Really *rolls eyes.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Shoud have been, "What each parts of ur face says aabout you" at op, I was expecting something like: innocent face, poker face, mean face, old looking face, wrinkled face, childish face, stone face etc
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Dyt(f): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
I don't have any of those
*straight face*
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by bigx(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
is this science or juju? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by baromontesquie: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
I smell lies
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
baromontesquie: I smell lies
Then tell us the truth!
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by rioemmanuel(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
You People Should Base your research on things meaningful.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by butpro(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
I Ά√ big gap tooth (up and down, the̶̲̥̅̊ upper is bigger), yet i am ЙØt sturbon like Fani kayode or alimodu sheriff.  D̶̲̥̅̊ŋt believe this.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
;DI swear my face says a lot about my personality..........
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
All my Face says now is that this thread gets to Frontpage. https://www.nairaland.com/1542349/vote-nairalander-close-up-original
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Afrok(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
How does face nd personality relate? Does it mean dt ur face shows how cool, friendly, harsh, wicked, confidence, artistic, creative, stuborn, determined, lucky etc... U ar as a person? Use face to judge d personality of a person nd u'll fall a victim of " deceit nd pretence" great job op, nice post. I've got an upper gap teeth nd doesn't care wot it says abt me coz am just myself, God bless U...
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Balyz: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
I can't believe this trash!
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
What does the back of the head that is flat says?

1 Like

Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
So true!
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by kayClt(f): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dere is notin we won't see on NL.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by mystikal(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
faces that have been worked on nko. Dr 90210 tinz.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Which one is "slanted forehead" abeg

grin grin grin
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Orlando Owoh: What does the back of the head that is flat says?

Hahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahahha you nairalanders!!!! God will punish u people o!!!!!!!!!!! Ogh my god oooooo! What's wrong wiv all of u today!!!!! Lmaooooo
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Biim: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Quite true.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by deols(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
I had to laugh!!

at first, I wasnt sure if my forehead was round or not.

and then I thought my eye brows say the perfect thing about me.

Going down it became more and more ridiculous.

Person wey write this thing needs help!
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by guruvick(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
What about a young boy (16years) having gray hair
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by deols(f): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Valeree: Shoud have been, "What each parts of ur face says aabout you" at op, I was expecting something like: innocent face, poker face, mean face, old looking face, wrinkled face, childish face, stone face etc

exactly what I expected too.

smily face, always grinning..etc
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Someone hide my post and for what?mtcheww.Nonsense!
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by LeStylo: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nonsense!
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by tonychristopher: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Frankenstein: What Your Face Says About Your Personality

By Positivemed-Team
Edited By: Stephanie Dawson

1. FOREHEAD
Rounded: If you have a round forehead it means you are artistic, creative, emotional, but not always logical.
Slanted: If you possess a slanted forehead you are professional and like to get results. You don’t like talking about your personal life.
Flat: A flat forehead, like Brad Pitt, signifies that you like to think before taking an action.

2. EYEBROWS
Thick: Strong eyebrows indicate self-confidence and a logical approach to life.
Thin: Thin brows often indicate a lack of confidence
Round/Curvy: People with these brows can be led by emotions and are often sensitive.

3. EYES
Big-Beautiful: Those who possess big and beautiful eyes are usually extroverted. They open up easily and think that others be the same way.
Small Eyes: Small eyed people are often more reserved and enjoy. They can be hard to impress.
Close Together: Usually smart at dealing with any situation and make use of things to their advantage.
Wide Apart: These people are tolerant and far sighted.

4. NOSE
Prominent: The more prominent your nose is, the more you care about the quality of your work and explore the details.
Small: Generally people with small noses tend to believe that they work smarter, not harder. These people are quite efficient but not perfectionists. They are often shy and timid.
Wide: These people are emotional and generous. They are always ready to lend support to friends and family.

5. MOUTH
A Large Mouth: If you have a large mouth with full lips relationships are important to you.
Narrow Lips: Such people have great determination and are good at making decisions. They love their space and privacy.
Larger Bottom Lip: Often pleasure seekers. They are full of life and love to enjoy it.

6. CHIN
Double: A sign of good luck and abundance later in life.
Pointed: Dominating and like to be in charge. Can be moody.
Strong: Usually stubborn and independent. Make wise decisions.
Small: Often lack self confidence and willpower. They tend to give up easily.
With Cleft or Dimple: People who have a small dimple in their chin are always ready to help others and love to be in spotlight.

7. TEETH
Gap between The Front Teeth: Need focus in life, impulsive risk takers.
Large Front Teeth: Often stubborn and impatient.
Inward Slanting: Quick to grab opportunities. Tenacious

m.positivemed.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpositivemed.com%2F2013%2F08%2F15%2Fwhat-your-face-says-about-your-personality%2F#2757

bulky bulllshhittt
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by ARareGem(f): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Crap.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by NadiaSA1(f): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
BS!
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
-What do the red lips of the President say?
-What do the protruding eyes of the Petroleum Minister say?
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by 3nairalandcom: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
For the fact that I am a Muslim does not stop me from believing in your theory.Its real
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Dannyxy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: Someone hide my post and for what?mtcheww.Nonsense!
ex-iyawo, bawo ni tongue, nne your are looking take-away.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by PrettySpicey(f): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
I see.
Re: What Your Face Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself / Rain Falling In Lagos / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.