Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? (1124 Views)

Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Holuwahphemy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
I was having a nice time with my girlfriend yesterday, and tried to suck on one of her nip..ples. She pushed me away and said it is her (unborn) baby(ies)'s not mine. Maybe she was shy, or the pleasure was too much for her to handle, her headache. She's on her own. Because, i can't marry a girl who will not allow me to enjoy one of my best part of the game.
Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
The Breast belongs to the Husband during romantic atmosphere and It serves as source of Food for the Baby !!

My Judgement :
When the couple wanna Bang/romance......... They baby should keep Off from the Breast conversely, when the Baby wanna Feed, the Husband better keep off the breast ...... !!
::::::::::

@Op, Ur GF's breast belongs to you and You alone for now .......No gree for her oo grin

1 Like

Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by sainty2k3(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
The husband is d landlord of the bossom, u can let it out for the babies wen d time comes and collect it back wen u feel like . Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Holuwahphemy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
donroxy: The Breast belongs to the Husband during romantic atmosphere and It serves as source of Food for the Baby !!

My Judgement :
When the couple wanna Bang/romance......... They baby should keep Off from the Breast conversely, when the Baby wanna Feed, the Husband better keep off the breast ...... !!
::::::::::

@Op, Ur GF's breast belongs to you and You alone for now .......No gree for her oo grin
Let her have her way, there are many fishes in the ocean. If she no do, another chick go do wink
Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Holuwahphemy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin cheesy
sainty2k3: The husband is d landlord of the bossom, u can let it out for the babies wen d time comes and collect it back wen u feel like . Lol
wink
sainty2k3: The husband is d landlord of the bossom, u can let it out for the babies wen d time comes and collect it back wen u feel like . Lol
Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by greatgod2012(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
You are still a boyfriend and you're talking like this, what will now happen when eventually you become a husband.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by greatgod2012(f): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Holuwahphemy: Let her have her way, there are many fishes in the ocean. If she no do, another chick go do wink

i fear o and i pity the lady that will end up marrying you, except if you're just joking.

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Holuwahphemy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
greatgod2012: You are still a boyfriend and you're talking like this, what will now happen when eventually you become a husband.
That is the reason why I won't rush into marriage. I'll take my time, and eventually settle down with someone who'll satisfy me in all areas. But now that i'm yet to, leave me let me run things. *she's my girlfriend, not my wife and won't be*

1 Like

Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Holuwahphemy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
greatgod2012:

i fear o and i pity the lady that will end up marrying you, except if you're just joking.
You don't need to pity her, because I'll be nice to her. Her own is just to be caring, Godfearing, a good cook and above all good in bed. cheesy
Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by greatgod2012(f): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Holuwahphemy: *she's my girlfriend, not my wife and won't be*

you know she won't be your wife, yet, fighting to suckle her ni pples.

Don't worry, "give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, press down and running over, with the measure you give, it shall be measured to you back"-Luke 6:38.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, whatever a man sow, he shall reap"-Galatians 6:7.

Hope you have told her that she can't be your wife?

3 Likes

Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
God bless you kiss
Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Nnekacherry: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
byvan: God bless you kiss

Amen..
Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
greatgod2012:

you know she won't be your wife, yet, fighting to suckle her ni pples.

Don't worry, "give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, press down and running over, with the measure you give, it shall be measured to you back"-Luke 6:38.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, whatever a man sow, he shall reap"-Galatians 6:7.

Hope you have told her that she can't be your wife?
cheesy Women!
Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
And Me too
Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by greatgod2012(f): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Holuwahphemy: And Me too

"eni maa kuure, owo ara e lo mafi waa"

3 Likes

Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by greatgod2012(f): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2013

amen, my sister.
Can you imagine?
Can you see the kind f guys we have now?
I pity those girls who won't close their legs for a playboy like this op.

Nnekacherry:

Amen..

thank you.
May God bless all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Holuwahphemy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
The topic is who owns your bossoms, husband or baby. Not please quarrel with me. Abeg free me na ehn undecided My husband, my baby. simple.
Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by bennysucre(f): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
E tire me o. Women are so quick to 'carry issues on their head'. See them talking like they were saints in their heydays.

Op just wanna lighten up with this his thread. Stop taking life too seriously, all these NL women(girls).

1 Like

Re: Who Owns Your Boobs, Husband Or Baby? by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
bennysucre: E tire me o. Women are so quick to 'carry issues on their head'. See them talking like they were saints in their heydays.

Op just wanna lighten up with this his thread. Stop taking life too seriously, all these NL women(girls).
God bless You. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Should I Do? / Searching For Vikin (update) / Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.