Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves (26119 Views)

Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning / Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Kollins12: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2013
Jakumo: Those sadistic rhapists were looking for ANY excuse to attack, strip, humiliate and even kill a woman. Those creatures are truly hideous excuses for human beings who need to be locked up QUICKLY in the interest of public safety, and to serve notice that Nigeria RESPECTS the civil rights of her women, and will NOT tolerate mob justice against ANYONE, regardless of gender.

An example needs to be made of the devilish monsters who set upon defenceless women, and had the audacity to tape their crime of assault with intent to kill. Let the governor of the state where this horrid crime occurred round up those savages, and throw them in jail where they can rot until hell freezes over, for what they have done.

Boll2010 your cold-hearted, hateful mentality, and obvious support for mob justice against NON-violent suspects, is tragically common on the mean streets of Nigeria's towns and cities. By your callous comments, you show yourelf to be the sort of de-sensitized, permanently angry sociopath who would eagerly participate in the beating to death of another human being in the street, and then later pray to a God with those blood-soaked hands, asking for blessings to reward prolific worship.

The abject cruelty of your vacant soul, and your support of unjustifyable violence against women, will never change for as long as you waste our planet's precious oxygen, Boll2010, so there is no point attempting to understand how your particular variant of criminal psychosis originated, as you charge dementedly through your wasted, sorry life, in search of victims to hurt or kill. Frankly, you belong in a cage, sir.

Have a nice day, if you can tell the difference

It is obvious here that:you were indeed born and brought up in a normal parental environment and you also dwells among sane people,may God increase you in wisdom and strength
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by littlebigdude: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2013
Religion don scatter our head for this country...we are so confused now.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by gabbytabby: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2013
Jakumo: Those sadistic rhapists were looking for ANY excuse to attack, strip, humiliate and even kill a woman. Those creatures are truly hideous excuses for human beings who need to be locked up QUICKLY in the interest of public safety, and to serve notice that Nigeria RESPECTS the civil rights of her women, and will NOT tolerate mob justice against ANYONE, regardless of gender.

An example needs to be made of the devilish monsters who set upon defenceless women, and had the audacity to tape their crime of assault with intent to kill. Let the governor of the state where this horrid crime occurred round up those savages, and throw them in jail where they can rot until hell freezes over, for what they have done.

Boll2010 your cold-hearted, hateful mentality, and obvious support for mob justice against NON-violent suspects, is tragically common on the mean streets of Nigeria's towns and cities. By your callous comments, you show yourelf to be the sort of de-sensitized, permanently angry sociopath who would eagerly participate in the beating to death of another human being in the street, and then later pray to a God with those blood-soaked hands, asking for blessings to reward prolific worship.

The abject cruelty of your vacant soul, and your support of unjustifyable violence against women, will never change for as long as you waste our planet's precious oxygen, Boll2010, so there is no point attempting to understand how your particular variant of criminal psychosis originated, as you charge dementedly through your wasted, sorry life, in search of victims to hurt or kill. Frankly, you belong in a cage, sir.

Have a nice day, if you can tell the difference

Proud to be one of those who wrote in to complain. Punishment and restitution does not mean you have to act like animals. It is not okay to dehumanise people in such a way
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by penfold(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: she's a thief.........and I'm not touched emotionally by the torture she went through......trim their branches now before they go big like iroko tree and start busting shops at idumota markets

Nansense......rubbish ladies to womanhood......if I hear say I pity them......what did the guys do to them self? Msteww! Na small thing them do am naa! Just insert something for her nyansh.......its a justified course,because she stole......what that peper means to thos traders is what money means to the kids of those traders.....and from the content up here,this is not their first time......just because is pepper doesn't mean it not worth the same electronic shops of LG or samsung

People like you are not fit to live amongst human beings,

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by azimibraun: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2013
God in heaven knows dat if anybody ever does anything like dis to any member of my family, it wll b clear to those who did it that. Kyzer soze is child's play. Even if it takes me 20 to 30yrs, I wll keep killing members of their family gradually gradually. I wll control my anger and pain so dt I dnt blow it. Jst small small am sure every month their families will bury smbody. If nigerians hv turned demselves to God and the law, the I as a nigerian wll also do same bt in my own way. I urge the aluu 4 boys families to.... Am sure by the time w start seeing notes on dead bodies reading" u are dead because ur brother or sister participated in killing or brutalising smbody in a mob action" ppl wll lear. Except I dnt see faces in video recording as dey always do.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Shugarlipz(f): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: she's a thief.........and I'm not touched emotionally by the torture she went through......trim their branches now before they go big like iroko tree and start busting shops at idumota markets

Nansense......rubbish ladies to womanhood......if I hear say I pity them......what did the guys do to them self? Msteww! Na small thing them do am naa! Just insert something for her nyansh.......its a justified course,because she stole......what that peper means to thos traders is what money means to the kids of those traders.....and from the content up here,this is not their first time......just because is pepper doesn't mean it not worth the same electronic shops of LG or samsung
SHUT UP!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Rukemi291: Boll2010. From your first post, i knew you have had very bitter experience with thieves. It's not your fault you feel that way.

lady!!yet that should not be an excuse for him to speak that way,do u know how armed-robbers spoilt my christmas last year when they robbed me on the street at ikeja area?yet that do not mean I will now support such torture that they did to those women,two wrongs can't make a right,if I should do such then that means am not different from the robbers because have just commited a sin too ,no wonder my friend do say "poor people kill poor people,rich people dey laugh at them",those people that tortured those men are they blind that they did not see those stupid chair-men that are stealing millions of naira from local government pocket?why dem no attack those ones too if truly they want to show justice,this same set of hungry lions will be hailing those politicians that are stealing so who is fooling who?
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by henrimoto(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thank you mr. kehinde bamigbetan. chairman, Ejigbo L.C.D.A. the concerned nairalanders on this issue appreciate your efforts so far. you have just shown us that you are truely a man of action. a man of your words. thank you once more. @all., this is a good step in the right direction. this is nt the end of this case! we can confidently say work-in-progress. @biodunid, oti-igba, kulyie, obiagelli, 36states and every nairalanders that made a positive effort concerning this case, your efforts did nt go in vain. thank you!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by azimibraun: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
The worst and most annoying part of it is that. Those who often burn ppl to death, toture them and dehumanise them always act on hearsay. U will never find anybody claiming to hv seen the theft happen in his or her presence. Some demons will raise false alarm, and as the killers appear these false alarmist wll dissapear in the crowd and those who carry out toture wll only keep saying. " Dem say he or she b thief" dem say and u start toturing? To r greatest dismay, even educated and religous ppl so called sh. Will say" e gud for am, mk una beat am" hw come the whole of Aluu twn nobody cld stop the mob? Are there no churches in aluu with men of God(so called) the men who totured these women are either muslims or christian abi? God 4bid bt if by any way dis happens to my household? We all go burn for hell. God 4gv me. I wll erase a whole family.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by realtem(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: has that change the fact that this woman here is a thief.....she's got a kid for fu!ck sake.!!!!!......and how do you expect a thief to train a kid! While the kid wiLl later turn to a looter!......see I don't have violence mind towards ladies....but I see the true and tell it undiluted!.......what's the difference between a basket of pepper thief and a million thief? They are both thief!!! Trim them now so they won't grow broad!!!

I support any torture given to this lady so far! I mean so far!!! She's not killed.........when you get to police torturing unit! You will see to yourself what police does to criminal just to get the truth!! See my home has been robbed before,though not home! And lord knows,people said they should thank their stars they never met me.....cuz what I will do! Their next generation won't steal!!! Whether small or large she's a criminal........why should you blame me.....blame the government for endorsing VIGILANTES........blame the government for not giving good conduct when admitting this men!........see I personally have tried to hunt down a vigilante who hit my friend with a gun on his head few days to exam......who is not a thief....blood soaked his white t-shirt.....no justice......I have been stopped by VIGILAnte around 10pm I complied and left them.........see she got what she desrved she's a thief........and the law dealt with her according to their code of conduct!
just tell me you've never stole before.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by shadowdude: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: call me anything....I wrote the truth!!.......no torture is too much for a potential highway robber! Nansense!

Hey! Swear it with Ur life u never took Someone else possession.... Swear it say u never cheat on some one.... Is it until u start stealing pepper u become a potential armed robber.... Mtshew... If na like that dem dey torture, who go remain... We are all sinners... Righteous you Abi? Yimu

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by azimibraun: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
I don't pray we ever get these kind of toture and burning to death in our societies again. Bt if by anymeans it happens, pls if you are there and u cnt stop dem( the mob) or u cnt get help from anywia, concentrate more on filming the faces of the guys carrying out the toture. We need clear pictures of their faces so dt we cn go after dem and kill them and their families too. If it so feels gud , the let us all b evil ppl. Film dia faces very clearly. Its abt time ppl started knwing dia is a price tag attached to joining a mob to kill or toture. Ppl jst do it an go free. It has to change. If u see dia faces trace dem and poison their whole family to death.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Dbamson: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2013

tell me u avnt steal before! Heartless being
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by naijamd(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2013

This is not about whether or not you are emotionally touched by what happened to her. It is about sanity and due process, we can not continue to commit barbaric acts in the name of teaching criminals a lesson. What ever happened to justice's close relationship with mercy. So if you don't know what to say, keep quiet and let saner minds talk.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Shamo007: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2013

You are a typical bloody Nigerian! taking laws into your hands, with people like you around Nigeria will never be civilized. all the persons involved in this dastardly act should be brought to book and prosecuted. Idiots.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
hopefully next time she will not steal again. hopefully the lesson she will take away from this is if you want to steal, steal from rich people. dont steal from fellow poor people who are already over the edge emotionally and angry at the world and are a volcano waiting to erupt.

and this is not isolated to nigeria. in america up till the sixties all the lynchings and castrations and burning of black people was carried out by the angry frustrated evil and demonic extremely poor white section of america called rednecks and hillbillies

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Shamo007: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: has that change the fact that this woman here is a thief.....she's got a kid for fu!ck sake.!!!!!......and how do you expect a thief to train a kid! While the kid wiLl later turn to a looter!......see I don't have violence mind towards ladies....but I see the true and tell it undiluted!.......what's the difference between a basket of pepper thief and a million thief? They are both thief!!! Trim them now so they won't grow broad!!!

I support any torture given to this lady so far! I mean so far!!! She's not killed.........when you get to police torturing unit! You will see to yourself what police does to criminal just to get the truth!! See my home has been robbed before,though not home! And lord knows,people said they should thank their stars they never met me.....cuz what I will do! Their next generation won't steal!!! Whether small or large she's a criminal........why should you blame me.....blame the government for endorsing VIGILANTES........blame the government for not giving good conduct when admitting this men!........see I personally have tried to hunt down a vigilante who hit my friend with a gun on his head few days to exam......who is not a thief....blood soaked his white t-shirt.....no justice......I have been stopped by VIGILAnte around 10pm I complied and left them.........see she got what she desrved she's a thief........and the law dealt with her according to their code of conduct!

Let me ask u a question. Is this what is practiced in other civilized nations e.g U.S.A. Your backward, ancient mentality will get us no where.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by pcaptain38(f): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by otunbalahrry(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
[b][/b]Hw can I get d video Wat ever it cld be don't take justice into ur hands..
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by HenryEkwavwe(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][i][/i]hmmm na wa o winkhmmm na wa o
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Shamo007:

Let me ask u a question. Is this what is practiced in other civilized nations e.g U.S.A. Your backward, ancient mentality will get us no where.
they do worse in USA. they pump you full of bullets. at least she lived right ?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by jahbiz: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
U'r right but dd you call them politicians? Oh no I call them polithievians.[quote
author=Omexonomy] the Lg chairman already having enough compare to
those women. Now dont you think will should channel our grieviance to
the politicians and state governor who just bought a jeep worth of
900million naira. [/quote]
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by realugee: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is just wickedness... But who even send the ladies go steal pepper. SMH
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Imoy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
babseg:

You ain't human angry
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by ronnietilo: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: because I didn't concur with the pitiable display here right? So I'm now a heartless person? Then I give up! I'm heartless is just the way I live my life.....no love no pity......that's the best way to live in this crazy world

Hopeless person
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by mesmer: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jakumo:

Listen to yourself, you hate-mongering, impotently angry little boy. Your impudence is about to be rewarded in full measure.

The female Goddess of Rivers, Oya, has now officially placed an active curse on you, in direct response to the poisonous words flowing like sewage water from your rabid fish-mouth. The offerings are floating downstream in the calabash, with your name written on the white cloth that is stained with red oil and the arterial blood from 3 guinea fowls.

Your destiny is as follows : The cancerous hatred which fills your soul will drown you, very slowly, as that current of bile flows to infect your every internal organ in sequence. Have a nice voyage, hater of women. Your fate is now signed and sealed by the Goddess of Rivers, before whom there can be no appeal.
If i may ask, what's the difference between u and boll2010 now? To curse a fellow man this much in other 2 make a point huh.... Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by mesmer: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jakumo:

Listen to yourself, you hate-mongering, impotently angry little boy. Your impudence is about to be rewarded in full measure.

The female Goddess of Rivers, Oya, has now officially placed an active curse on you, in direct response to the poisonous words flowing like sewage water from your rabid fish-mouth. The offerings are floating downstream in the calabash, with your name written on the white cloth that is stained with red oil and the arterial blood from 3 guinea fowls.

Your destiny is as follows : The cancerous hatred which fills your soul will drown you, very slowly, as that current of bile flows to infect your every internal organ in sequence. Have a nice voyage, hater of women. Your fate is now signed and sealed by the Goddess of Rivers, before whom there can be no appeal.
Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by penfold(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: bro thank you for your enlightenment......it not my fault though....you know eachtime I remembered how my friend were robbed.....how my house was robbed tho not home.....how I rescued them cuz I ran back home with friends....how a lady was raped.....how a whole house was robbed in my area.....how thief disturbed my area for good 1month....and the Nigeria police couldn't do anything I just concluded we should do justice.....I could recall there was one we caught we were planning to insert a broom stick in his penile before police came......I do yield to your enlightenment......try to understand it was only my past experience with robbers that made my emotion cloud my reasoning.....thank you one more time!

No,you are a beast, don't excuse your disgusting mindset with previous bad experiences,I have matchet cuts all over my head and arms from an encounter with armed robbers, Yet I will NEVER support jungle justice
I've had a brand new official car stolen from me, I had to pay for it, yet I will not support jungle justice
Someone close and dear to me was raped, she is still in therapy after more than 5 years, yet I will not support jungle justice
The law must take its course,YES, but not bestiality and sadism
Do you want to know the difference in my views and yours? I am a human being, you are not....you are a beast and are not fit to live amongst humans (I repeat)
If you are bold enough to come on a public forum forum and express such views, then I can only conclude that your values are so base that your likes can only be described as the dregs of our society

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Niseamaka(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2013

Misplaced anger. whoever steals pepper, a tuber of yam, a loaf of bread, a plate of food deserves pity. Direct your anger to those who crippled Nigeria by stealing the collective wealth of the people. It's their stealing that brought about a situation whereby some Nigerians now steal pepper, bread, yam, etc.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves by Imoy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boll2010: bro thank you for your enlightenment......it not my fault though....you know eachtime I remembered how my friend were robbed.....how my house was robbed tho not home.....how I rescued them cuz I ran back home with friends....how a lady was raped.....how a whole house was robbed in my area.....how thief disturbed my area for good 1month....and the Nigeria police couldn't do anything I just concluded we should do justice.....I could recall there was one we caught we were planning to insert a broom stick in his penile before police came......I do yield to your enlightenment......try to understand it was only my past experience with robbers that made my emotion cloud my reasoning.....thank you one more time!
M.U.M.U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP / 11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / Son Laments As His Father Is Gruesomely Assassinated In Ogun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.