Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members (2036 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by enomasly: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
This is a thread to discuss on word of God shared in our MFM church branches first introduce your church brance and the sermon
am in Mountain Of fire and Miracle Ministries Anwai Zonal Headquater Asaba Delta state and the sermon today was Dealing with Sturbborn Troubles......
Who can Remember our Motto for this year?
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by Hackerjay(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Is it true dat Mountain of fire condemn the celebration of christmas?
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by enomasly: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hackerjay: Is it true dat Mountain of fire condemn the celebration of christmas?

no way we do not condemn christmas in anyway
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by bizmahn: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mountain of fire is a unique militant prayer ministry but they are missing it in so many crucial areas.They need to deal with:
1.unbiblical practise of praying for enemies & offenders to die.
2.they have to avoid excessive emphasis on material things & material wealth & prosperity far above righteousness.
3.they have to avoid the use of vulgarities.They are too crude & lack decent methods of mentioning or preaching about male & female secret parts & intimate affairs.
4.they always fall into the error of pointing people to their fathers or mothers or household enemies as almost the sole cause of their problems thereby causing hatred & division in families that are guiltless.By this they fail to make chronic sinners realise they are the cause of their own problems by their sinfulness.
5.they need more christ like,spiritual & examplary pastors & not the self centered,belly seeking,mean, wicked,carnal pastors that are the order of the day in pentecostal churches these days.
6. most importantly,95% of their prayers points is centered on enemies die,prosperity & selfish carnal interests.They need to fashion prayer points that majorly dwell on inner holiness,perfection,being rapture/heaven ready at all times,salvation of lost souls including family members,prayers for other people,churches,countries in distress.
These represent my observations in goodwill toward this ministries perfection.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by enomasly: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
bizmahn: Mountain of fire is a unique militant prayer ministry but they are missing it in so many crucial areas.They need to deal with:
1.unbiblical practise of praying for enemies & offenders to die.
2.they have to avoid excessive emphasis on material things & material wealth & prosperity far above righteousness.
3.they have to avoid the use of vulgarities.They are too crude & lack decent methods of mentioning or preaching about male & female secret parts & intimate affairs.
4.they always fall into the error of pointing people to their fathers or mothers or household enemies as almost the sole cause of their problems thereby causing hatred & division in families that are guiltless.By this they fail to make chronic sinners realise they are the cause of their own problems by their sinfulness.
5.they need more christ like,spiritual & examplary pastors & not the self centered,belly seeking,mean, wicked,carnal pastors that are the order of the day in pentecostal churches these days.
6. most importantly,95% of their prayers points is centered on enemies die,prosperity & selfish carnal interests.They need to fashion prayer points that majorly dwell on inner holiness,perfection,being rapture/heaven ready at all times,salvation of lost souls including family members,prayers for other people,churches,countries in distress.
These represent my observations in goodwill toward this ministries perfection.
1 they dont pray 4 enemy to die but d spirit in dem
2. The bible says wen u worship God all other tinz wud be added includin d wealth u despicing even dat same bible says d riches of d earth is for man to enjoy
3. If u dont expose dose tinz how wud d ordinary outsider knw
4. Your same bible somwher in Mathew says even a mans enemy is amongst his own house hold
5. The pastors are not wicked or carnal among d aim of MFM it states delivarance to d utmost and holiness within and without
6. If u hav eva truly visited MFM u must hear a prayer stating 'Lord do not let me be a cast away on d last day' is dat not salvation my brother? See u need 2 b in d system 4 u 2 knw hw d system works

1 Like

Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by bizmahn: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
something me and bizmahn agree on - cheesy
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by bizmahn: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
enomasly:
1 they dont pray 4 enemy to die but d spirit in dem
They CERTAINLY pray for their enemies to die & specifically call their names & give testimonies when they die.Everybody knows this.No need to argue.
enomasly:
2. The bible says wen u worship God all other tinz wud be added includin d wealth u despicing even dat same bible says d riches of d earth is for man to enjoy
Not to the extent that emphasis on carnal things should far supercede emphasis on spiritual things in 9:1 ratio.
enomasly: 3. If u dont expose dose tinz how wud d ordinary outsider knw

In well meaning churches those things are mentioned with decency,decorum, & carefully right choice of words & certainly not in the pescence of prematured youths,peers & minors.This isn't the case with most & if not all MFM branches.
enomasly: 4. Your same bible somwher in Mathew says even a mans enemy is amongst his own house hold

if a young man wilfully decides to go ahead & sleep around with ladies & eventually contacts HIV, is his household to blame? Sure you get my point.Not all cases are household enemies matter.Majority of cases are caused by wilful sinful decisions,habits,lifestyles of individuals.
enomasly: 5. The pastors are not wicked or carnal among d aim of MFM it states delivarance to d utmost and holiness within and without

In every ministry there are faithful & carnal pastors & MFM is not an exception.
enomasly: 6. If u hav eva truly visited MFM u must hear a prayer stating 'Lord do not let me be a cast away on d last day' is dat not salvation my brother? See u need 2 b in d system 4 u 2 knw hw d system works

I have in house experience of MFM & can affirm that only about a paltry 10% of their prayers are geared towards purity & holiness,heaven readiness & soulwinning.The rest are largely centered on enemies fall down & die & the likes.
Calm down bros my aim is not to castigate,hate or mock the beloved MFM.Rather my aim is to point out areas there's room for improvement.All churches & christians including me have areas they are missing it but the degree differs.Only humility will allow us to acknowledge it & work with God to deal with it.
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by bizmahn: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
frosbel: something me and bizmahn agree on - cheesy
Go & deal with the myriads of areas we don't agree on.Your case is even worse cos you have strong knowledge of scriptures & of errors in christiandom, yet you allowed yourself to swallow deeper & stronger error strongholds where you where seeking for easy christianity & you deliberately chose to be adamant about them.No humility or willingness to accept any chance that you may be wrong.None at all.Yet you are busy looking for where we agree.
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by enomasly: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hav u eva attended one dat u urself personally experienced it?....
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by macof(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
enomasly:
no way we do not condemn christmas in anyway

Hail the Sun God on his day
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by macof(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bizhman shouldn't be taken seriously, he is a bigot and is against everything that is not his church.
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by macof(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
MFM I miss that church sad

that was my church when I was still blind in darkness

I might visit the headquarters one of these days, I love the power must Change hand program always fire

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by Mintayo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have been attending mfm headquarters at onike Lagos and seriously i have been enjoying the G.O' s teaching,esp that of yeaterday...the spirit of sodomy.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by PopeXanderVII: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
MFM members, why do you call the gods of your ancestors, Demons?

(2). MFM members, why don't you brush your Mouth before you go to Church? I attended MFM in the 90s and I remember how some mouths gave off such offensive odors.

(3). MFM members, why are your prayers so violent? How does an individual "summersult" and die?
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by enomasly: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2013
macof: Bizhman shouldn't be taken seriously, he is a bigot and is against everything that is not his church.

thanx alot bizhman hav an experience der n ur life wud neva be d same
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by enomasly: 12:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Pope Xander VII: MFM members, why do you call the gods of your ancestors, Demons?

(2). MFM members, why don't you brush your Mouth before you go to Church? I attended MFM in the 90s and I remember how some mouths gave off such offensive odors.

(3). MFM members, why are your prayers so violent? How does an individual "summersult" and die?
1. we do not call dem demons they were heathens for christ sake they did not beleive in God
2. We wash our mouth maybe d ones u met wer fasting
3. Rite from d days of John d baptist d kingdom of God suffereth violence N D VIOLENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE.....
thank YOU
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by ikkings(m): 2:11am On Dec 10, 2013
This is a thread for mountain of fire members, and not a thread to criticize mountain of fire church.
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by bizmahn: 2:21am On Dec 10, 2013
enomasly: Hav u eva attended one dat u urself personally experienced it?....
Bros, I have attended so many branches that adopt all or most of the issues mentioned.Infact there's hardly any branch you attend without seeing these things if you are discerning.Besides I'm not alone on this cos so many have complained about the same wrong practices including on this forum & many outside this forum.Search this forum & see.Like I said my purpose is not to hate or criticize but if you see it otherwise then its a pity.
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by bizmahn: 2:32am On Dec 10, 2013
macof: Bizhman shouldn't be taken seriously, he is a bigot and is against everything that is not his church.

And who will take you seriously,you that have sold yourself out to satan.Enemy of righteousness.Where do we even rank you,satanist or pagan or what.I have no doubt in my mind you are the same as that PAGAN9JA chap undercover.May God deliver you before its too late.
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by bizmahn: 2:38am On Dec 10, 2013
enomasly:

thanx alot bizhman hav an experience der n ur life wud neva be d same
click on that fellow" macof" profile & click to view his posts & see how he writes UNSPEAKABLE things against God & against christianity.Don't be decieved.
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by PopeXanderVII: 4:58am On Dec 10, 2013
enomasly:
1. we do not call dem demons they were heathens for christ sake they did not beleive in God
3. Rite from d days of John d baptist d kingdom of God suffereth violence N D VIOLENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE.....
thank YOU

Do you believe that your ancestors are in hell?
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by macof(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
And who will take you seriously,you that have sold yourself out to satan.Enemy of righteousness.Where do we even rank you,satanist or pagan or what.I have no doubt in my mind you are the same as that PAGAN9JA chap undercover.May God deliver you before its too late.

so I am a satanist because I left ur fraud religion and went back to the religion of my ancestors

Wats satani's business with me? It's u dat keeps calling him everyday and talking about satanism, so maybe u actually a satanist

I am not pagan 9ja.the dude is Hausa and I am Yoruba
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by macof(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2013
enomasly:
thank YOU

1. Smh, know nothing about ur ancestors. being Heathen doesn't mean disbelieving God, it just means to disbelief Abrahamics. Our ancestors had their own God, u can't just come and proclaim Jews and Arab Gods over urself- this is mental slavery and brainwash
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by PopeXanderVII: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2013
macof:

so I am a satanist because I left ur fraud religion and went back to the religion of my ancestors

Wats satani's business with me? It's u dat keeps calling him everyday and talking about satanism, so maybe u actually a satanist

I am not pagan 9ja.the dude is Hausa and I am Yoruba

How an African Man worship a god that was imposed on him by Colonialists?! SLAVE! SLAVE! You're all Slaves!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by enomasly: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
click on that fellow" macof" profile & click to view his posts & see how he writes UNSPEAKABLE things against God & against christianity.Don't be decieved.

Apart from d fact dat I beleiv in God am also a Lawyer n ave com to understand Natural rights he has d rite to be wat he wants to be all I can advise is com bak to d rite path simple!!
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by enomasly: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
ikkings: This is a thread for mountain of fire members, and not a thread to criticize mountain of fire church.
My brother u hav said it all
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by macof(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:

Wat Unspeakable things?

and all I tell is the truth. God is not against the truth, u Christians are the ones living a lie.

Dont be deceived

#missMFM
Re: Thread For Mountain Of Fire Members by Rilmana: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Pls whr is the venue of power must change hand service in Asaba, I'm new here n I don't knw any but I stay @ DLA road so pls house, help me with d address. God bls

(1) (Reply)

How Can Psalm 137:9 Be Defended ? / Yet Another Christian Leader Has Allegations Of Adultery Amidst Marital Problems / What Do U Think About This Prayer Point @ RCCG FLOODGATE Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.