Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719373 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
I see...
Queenxstar: Seat booked.
welcome ma.
Re: My Husband......... by shenney: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
update please... dear flakkygirl
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Weldone dear Flakky, i knw dis is not easy for yhu but thank u. God bless u. I really dont knw wat else to say/type. God is ur strength
Re: My Husband......... by stunningjudy(f): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2014
Very beautiful plot. I kept imagining and praying for sumtn this romantic
Re: My Husband......... by omoh19: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=stunningjudy]Very beautiful plot. I kept imagining and praying for sumtn this romantic[/quote
thank God madam Flakky is back ooooo.]
Re: My Husband......... by PwettyNini(f): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Wow! Interesting. Weldone Flakky. kiss
Re: My Husband......... by silverdam(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Flakkydsagirl I'm so obsessed with your stories, I love it, Please I
need your permission to post the stories on my blog
www.tosinsilverdam.com. please I beg you. Please I'm definitely
gonna acknowledge and credit you as the writer and owner of the
story. Please! Please! Please!
Re: My Husband......... by boladex1: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
welldone flaky and may the lord bless you.

i really enjoy this story.

welldone once again

you are a gem
Re: My Husband......... by codedbaby(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
flakky thanks for this story. I enjoyed it real good. more power
Re: My Husband......... by shakespen: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hi guys, www.shakespen.com is a web platform that allows you write books, articles, songs(and upload an audio of the way it is sang) and lots more. ShakesPen does this in a social yet purposed manner. The website launches on october first wink ...yeah i know - independence. Registration is ongoing but you won't be able to login till the 1/10/2014. cool kiss
Re: My Husband......... by ceceee(f): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
PLEASE...I GET STOCK TRYING TO OPEN PAGE 11 UPWARDS....CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME COPY N PASTE FROM PAGE 11 UPWARDS TO MY MAIL ....FLAKKY HOPE YOU DONT MIND?.....THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...EMAIL IS eboigbelydia@gmail.com....thanks so much......
Re: My Husband......... by wolexino(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
ceceee: PLEASE...I GET STOCK TRYING TO OPEN PAGE 11 UPWARDS....CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME COPY N PASTE FROM PAGE 11 UPWARDS TO MY MAIL ....FLAKKY HOPE YOU DONT MIND?.....THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...EMAIL IS eboigbelydia@gmail.com....thanks so much......

I experienced d same thing, buh i was able to view it wen i used another browser. I tink u should try it
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
ceceee: PLEASE...I GET STOCK TRYING TO OPEN PAGE 11 UPWARDS....CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME COPY N PASTE FROM PAGE 11 UPWARDS TO MY MAIL ....FLAKKY HOPE YOU DONT MIND?.....THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...EMAIL IS eboigbelydia@gmail.com....thanks so much......
I just opened it now and it opened...perhaps you shud try another browser as wolexino suggested...
Re: My Husband......... by kadiriafolasade: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Madam Flakky thanks for re-visiting this story,I thought I wont get to read the concluding part.
Re: My Husband......... by Plaitex(f): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
lovely story. Really enjoyed it. More power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2014
The heavy rain drops had reduced to drizzling water,it still looked A̶̲̥̅ bit dark outside,the garden was A̶̲̥̅ beautiful view from where she stood,she would have loved to touch the wet flowers but she was beginning to feel cold in her body.Closing the blinds she went to her wardrobe,picking out A̶̲̥̅ thick blue cardigan,she pulled it on and sat on the bed.

Her matrimonial bed,her mind relished the sweet memories of sleeping in D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§° same bed with her husband.The numerous love making,laughter,and fun.

How sweet it had been when her husband took her innocence,he was quite gentle and tantalising.It was then she realised that making love was A̶̲̥̅ huge difference from having sex.Their souls were connected in one accord.D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° indeed was A̶̲̥̅ love match made from heaven.

Jacob had been so caring and understanding,he was always there for her.For good two weeks they had no care in the world,just eyes for each other.He treated her like A̶̲̥̅ baby,tending to her every need.

And when they had returned home,she thought he would quit being so mushy over her,but he didn't.It was with joy they celebrated their second wedding anniversary.His friends and hers were in attendance.

And the third anniversary was fast approaching too,snuggling the pillow closer she tipped her head backward,looking at their bedroom.He had insisted they share A̶̲̥̅ bedroom,they had A̶̲̥̅ beautiful nursery too,and her kitchen?you need to see it.

She had been so excited when they moved into the estate,it was just forty minutes drive from home to her store and eighty minutes to his place of work.

The sound of thunder struck and she shivered,it was A̶̲̥̅ sign that it would rain later in the night.she glanced at the wall clock,it was some miutes to six.
"What?" She said aloud to herself,getting down from the bed she hurried to the kitchen.

Theirs was A̶̲̥̅ U shaped modern kitchen,she had Nnamdi there,their cook."Is the food ready?" She asked coming in.

"Yes madam" Janet smiled and so did Nnamdi,she often wondered why he smiled.Jacob had employed him when they came to the estate.He was A̶̲̥̅ secondary school graduate and with no hope of furthering his education he worked as cooks for families until he ganered the knowledge and became A̶̲̥̅n expert,luckily for him he saved enough to enroll himself for A̶̲̥̅ three months catering course and now he lived on that.

Jane uncovered the pots and breathed in the sweet aroma,"I know D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° will taste great." She said covering the pots.

"Please prepare the table."

Jane returned to her room,to change into A̶̲̥̅ better dress.she was coming out when his car drove in.she went to the sitting room to wait for him.
"Hello darling."He smiled opening the door and coming in,he embraced his wife not forgetting to lease A̶̲̥̅ quick kiss to her soft lips.

"Hi dear ,welcome." She collected the suitcase from him and led him inside the bedroom."How was work today?"She asked as she helped him to unknot his tie.He had added weight,one good sign that she was doing A̶̲̥̅ good job of catering for him.

"Great dear." He removed his suit and his shirt."Hope you didn't stress yourself at the shop?"

"No i didn't." Jane smiled.

"Good,i miss you and i want you." The flicker of light in his eyes explained to Jane the meaning of his words.From the corner of her eye,she saw him take two long strides towards her."Don't you want me?"

If she said Yes,it would devaste him but he wouldn't complain,before she could mutter an answer,he kissed her on the forehead and his big hands slid around her shoulders,he gently pulled her close to kiss her lips.

Her hands came up to his chest to push him away,but her willpower faded,and his lips coaxed her to respond.Her bones turned to milk where he touched her and strength left her arms.

His tongue probed gently at the seam of her lips.she waited for him to demand,to force his way past her resistance,and he did.

He was A̶̲̥̅ superb kisser.The best.Her heart ached,when he stared into her eyes as his hands trailed the soft material of her dress.Jane was trying to read what was in his heart.

He carressed her body and she ached for him,but one part of her wanted otherwise,when his lean hands touched her breast she held his hands.
"Hmmm" he growled,his voice deep and laboured.

Jane tried to wriggle from under his grasp,"Dinner."She muttered.

"It's getting cold already." And as if to support her and expose his,his stomach growled.He kissed her cheeks and got up.

"I'll take my bath now."

Adetoun,Hannah and Rekia now lived together at the Odenuga's.Wondering who Rekia is?She is Adetoun's friend and roommate who just moved in with them.

Since Hannah graduated from the University with second class upper,Adetoun became lonely in school with no one to talk to.She had met Rekai on A̶̲̥̅ sunny day,she couldn't find A̶̲̥̅ bike to take her home and Rekia offered to help her,she declined at first but the intensity of the sun scorching her skin made her give in.

And like bread and butter they got stuck,it was sad to learn that Rekai's parent remain were just buried of recent owing to A̶̲̥̅ plane crash.Her parents were from Kaduna state but she was born,bred and buttered in Ibadan where her parent had two houses.She often claimed Ibadan since she knew little or nothing about her home town.She was A̶̲̥̅ rich muslim girl,and at that time needed A̶̲̥̅ true friend and since they were in the same department Rekia asked to stay with Adetoun,and that was how they came to live together.

The girls were in their final year already,and they often travelled to Lagos every weekend,since Friday was lecture free and their classes on thursday ended by 12,they would drive to Lagos and return on Sunday.

It was so much fun living together,the girls were matured and hardly quarelled.The girls usually stick together and now that Hannah was home fully from her service in Anambra state.It was A̶̲̥̅ pain that she lost contact with Ade-pink shirt,even when she came home the girls had gone to check the address he gave to her then in school,in place of A̶̲̥̅ house were tall trees.

The girls consoled their friend,but she was devastated for days,she had snapped out when Adetoun threatened to inform their mother.

The afternoon sun had just retired,Adetoun sat on the rug in the sitting room reading A̶̲̥̅ book,she sneezed twice and looked towards the corridor that led to the kitchen,she knew it was Rekia at work.At first when Rekia arrived,she thought she was only showing by cooking everytime time she got.

But as days wore into weeks,she realised Rekia was A̶̲̥̅ born chef ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ to her father.she loved cooking,and her dishes were excellent.

"What's brewing D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° afternoon?" Adetoun asked standing by the door to the kitchen.

"Something." Rekia smiled turning to face her,her oval face looked pretty.And she wasn't one for make up,she had long legs that were fresh and beautiful to stare at.Adetoun had grown tired of chiding her over shorts clothes,be it dress,trousers,or skirt.

Adetoun moved nearer peeping into the pot,"what's that?"

"Lamb chops." Rekai said.

"Hmmmm,i can't wait o,i'm beginning to feel pangs of hunger in here."She said pointing to her stomach.

"Good,you can leave now."

"I'm not leaving."

Rekia picked the big spoon and raked the pot for A̶̲̥̅ small piece of meat,handing to Adetoun who accepted it with A̶̲̥̅ big smile on her face.
"⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ dear ,you're such A̶̲̥̅ good girl." Adetoun lifted the meat to her mouth.

"Stop chewing noisily,you're A̶̲̥̅ lady." Rekia eyed her.

"grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° is yummy,mind you.I can pretend to be A̶̲̥̅ real lady when i'm with my sweetheart on A̶̲̥̅ date,but right here in my kitchen,i can munch and chew as noisy as permitted." Adetoun laughed.

"Hmm hmm" A̶̲̥̅ third voice coughed from beyind,the girls turned back to see A̶̲̥̅ tired looking Hannah.

"We didn't hear you drive in." Adetoun said looking at Rekia.

"That's because my car broke down and is now at the mechanic shop." Hannah hissed walking out towards the sitting room.

Rekia and Adetoun followed suit,each took A̶̲̥̅ seat by her sides.
"So how was the interview?" Rekia asked.

There was silence in the room,"Fine as usual,they promised to send me A̶̲̥̅ mail or give me A̶̲̥̅ call soon."Hannah answered pulling off her heels.

There was A̶̲̥̅ knock,and Adetoun who was closest to the door got it.A̶̲̥̅ man of about 28-30 years walked in,he was wearing A̶̲̥̅ red shirt with blazer over A̶̲̥̅ pair of jean trousers.

"Good afternoon ladies." He smiled handsomely taking A̶̲̥̅ seat.

"Hi Uchenna." Rekia smiled at him,Adetoun returned with A̶̲̥̅ glass of water handing it to him.

"Hi Hannah." He said looking at her relaxed frame on the couch.

Hannah hissed as she got up picked her purse and her shoes and walked out of the sitting room.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by dammygoody(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2014
Nice update ma'am...

Jane has got no children and it's their third aniversary approaching ... I smell trouble....

I guessed you wanted to write/say Hannah graduated with a first class/ second class upper not First class upper...

Whatever is wrong with Hannah.....

Well done Ma'am Flakky...
Re: My Husband......... by PwettyNini(f): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Short Update embarassed pls make d next one longer. Thanks n Weldone kiss
Re: My Husband......... by bumsiee: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow nice 1 maam
Re: My Husband......... by silverdam(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Flakkydagirl: The heavy rain drops had reduced to drizzling water,it still looked A̶̲̥̅ bit dark outside,the garden was A̶̲̥̅ beautiful view from where she stood,she would have loved to touch the wet flowers but she was beginning to feel cold in her body.Closing the blinds she went to her wardrobe,picking out A̶̲̥̅ thick blue cardigan,she pulled it on and sat on the bed.

Her matrimonial bed,her mind relished the sweet memories of sleeping in D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§° same bed with her husband.The numerous love making,laughter,and fun.

How sweet it had been when her husband took her innocence,he was quite gentle and tantalising.It was then she realised that making love was A̶̲̥̅ huge difference from having sex.Their souls were connected in one accord.D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° indeed was A̶̲̥̅ love match made from heaven.

Jacob had been so caring and understanding,he was always there for her.For good two weeks they had no care in the world,just eyes for each other.He treated her like A̶̲̥̅ baby,tending to her every need.

And when they had returned home,she thought he would quit being so mushy over her,but he didn't.It was with joy they celebrated their second wedding anniversary.His friends and hers were in attendance.

And the third anniversary was fast approaching too,snuggling the pillow closer she tipped her head backward,looking at their bedroom.He had insisted they share A̶̲̥̅ bedroom,they had A̶̲̥̅ beautiful nursery too,and her kitchen?you need to see it.

She had been so excited when they moved into the estate,it was just forty minutes drive from home to her store and eighty minutes to his place of work.

The sound of thunder struck and she shivered,it was A̶̲̥̅ sign that it would rain later in the night.she glanced at the wall clock,it was some miutes to six.
"What?" She said aloud to herself,getting down from the bed she hurried to the kitchen.

Theirs was A̶̲̥̅ U shaped modern kitchen,she had Nnamdi there,their cook."Is the food ready?" She asked coming in.

"Yes madam" Janet smiled and so did Nnamdi,she often wondered why he smiled.Jacob had employed him when they came to the estate.He was A̶̲̥̅ secondary school graduate and with no hope of furthering his education he worked as cooks for families until he ganered the knowledge and became A̶̲̥̅n expert,luckily for him he saved enough to enroll himself for A̶̲̥̅ three months catering course and now he lived on that.

Jane uncovered the pots and breathed in the sweet aroma,"I know D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° will taste great." She said covering the pots.

"Please prepare the table."

Jane returned to her room,to change into A̶̲̥̅ better dress.she was coming out when his car drove in.she went to the sitting room to wait for him.
"Hello darling."He smiled opening the door and coming in,he embraced his wife not forgetting to lease A̶̲̥̅ quick kiss to her soft lips.

"Hi dear ,welcome." She collected the suitcase from him and led him inside the bedroom."How was work today?"She asked as she helped him to unknot his tie.He had added weight,one good sign that she was doing A̶̲̥̅ good job of catering for him.

"Great dear." He removed his suit and his shirt."Hope you didn't stress yourself at the shop?"

"No i didn't." Jane smiled.

"Good,i miss you and i want you." The flicker of light in his eyes explained to Jane the meaning of his words.From the corner of her eye,she saw him take two long strides towards her."Don't you want me?"

If she said Yes,it would devaste him but he wouldn't complain,before she could mutter an answer,he kissed her on the forehead and his big hands slid around her shoulders,he gently pulled her close to kiss her lips.

Her hands came up to his chest to push him away,but her willpower faded,and his lips coaxed her to respond.Her bones turned to milk where he touched her and strength left her arms.

His tongue probed gently at the seam of her lips.she waited for him to demand,to force his way past her resistance,and he did.

He was A̶̲̥̅ superb kisser.The best.Her heart ached,when he stared into her eyes as his hands trailed the soft material of her dress.Jane was trying to read what was in his heart.

He carressed her body and she ached for him,but one part of her wanted otherwise,when his lean hands touched her breast she held his hands.
"Hmmm" he growled,his voice deep and laboured.

Jane tried to wriggle from under his grasp,"Dinner."She muttered.

"It's getting cold already." And as if to support her and expose his,his stomach growled.He kissed her cheeks and got up.

"I'll take my bath now."

Adetoun,Hannah and Rekia now lived together at the Odenuga's.Wondering who Rekia is?She is Adetoun's friend and roommate who just moved in with them.

Since Hannah graduated from the University with first class upper,Adetoun became lonely in school with no one to talk to.She had met Rekai on A̶̲̥̅ sunny day,she couldn't find A̶̲̥̅ bike to take her home and Rekia offered to help her,she declined at first but the intensity of the sun scorching her skin made her give in.

And like bread and butter they got stuck,it was sad to learn that Rekai's parent remain were just buried of recent owing to A̶̲̥̅ plane crash.Her parents were from Kaduna state but she was born,bred and buttered in Ibadan where her parent had two houses.She often claimed Ibadan since she knew little or nothing about her home town.She was A̶̲̥̅ rich muslim girl,and at that time needed A̶̲̥̅ true friend and since they were in the same department Rekia asked to stay with Adetoun,and that was how they came to live together.

The girls were in their final year already,and they often travelled to Lagos every weekend,since Friday was lecture free and their classes on thursday ended by 12,they would drive to Lagos and return on Sunday.

It was so much fun living together,the girls were matured and hardly quarelled.The girls usually stick together and now that Hannah was home fully from her service in Anambra state.It was A̶̲̥̅ pain that she lost contact with Ade-pink shirt,even when she came home the girls had gone to check the address he gave to her then in school,in place of A̶̲̥̅ house were tall trees.

The girls consoled their friend,but she was devastated for days,she had snapped out when Adetoun threatened to inform their mother.

The afternoon sun had just retired,Adetoun sat on the rug in the sitting room reading A̶̲̥̅ book,she sneezed twice and looked towards the corridor that led to the kitchen,she knew it was Rekia at work.At first when Rekia arrived,she thought she was only showing by cooking everytime time she got.

But as days wore into weeks,she realised Rekia was A̶̲̥̅ born chef ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ to her father.she loved cooking,and her dishes were excellent.

"What's brewing D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° afternoon?" Adetoun asked standing by the door to the kitchen.

"Something." Rekia smiled turning to face her,her oval face looked pretty.And she wasn't one for make up,she had long legs that were fresh and beautiful to stare at.Adetoun had grown tired of chiding her over shorts clothes,be it dress,trousers,or skirt.

Adetoun moved nearer peeping into the pot,"what's that?"

"Lamb chops." Rekai said.

"Hmmmm,i can't wait o,i'm beginning to feel pangs of hunger in here."She said pointing to her stomach.

"Good,you can leave now."

"I'm not leaving."

Rekia picked the big spoon and raked the pot for A̶̲̥̅ small piece of meat,handing to Adetoun who accepted it with A̶̲̥̅ big smile on her face.
"⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ dear ,you're such A̶̲̥̅ good girl." Adetoun lifted the meat to her mouth.

"Stop chewing noisily,you're A̶̲̥̅ lady." Rekia eyed her.

"grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° is yummy,mind you.I can pretend to be A̶̲̥̅ real lady when i'm with my sweetheart on A̶̲̥̅ date,but right here in my kitchen,i can munch and chew as noisy as permitted." Adetoun laughed.

"Hmm hmm" A̶̲̥̅ third voice coughed from beyind,the girls turned back to see A̶̲̥̅ tired looking Hannah.

"We didn't hear you drive in." Adetoun said looking at Rekia.

"That's because my car broke down and is now at the mechanic shop." Hannah hissed walking out towards the sitting room.

Rekia and Adetoun followed suit,each took A̶̲̥̅ seat by her sides.
"So how was the interview?" Rekia asked.

There was silence in the room,"Fine as usual,they promised to send me A̶̲̥̅ mail or give me A̶̲̥̅ call soon."Hannah answered pulling off her heels.

There was A̶̲̥̅ knock,and Adetoun who was closest to the door got it.A̶̲̥̅ man of about 28-30 years walked in,he was wearing A̶̲̥̅ red shirt with blazer over A̶̲̥̅ pair of jean trousers.

"Good afternoon ladies." He smiled handsomely taking A̶̲̥̅ seat.

"Hi Uchenna." Rekia smiled at him,Adetoun returned with A̶̲̥̅ glass of water handing it to him.

"Hi Hannah." He said looking at her relaxed frame on the couch.

Hannah hissed as she got up picked her purse and her shoes and walked out of the sitting room.
Please respond to my request, please..
Re: My Husband......... by tsodjete: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
God bless you for continuing this beautiful story.
Re: My Husband......... by jaymomma(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yipee! My husband has continued. Thanks Flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
tfabu.............

You are the very first person to cast your vote for me D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§°˚˚˚° month.....Thank You

And
Goldwaters
Toeyean1507
I see you......xoxo love
Re: My Husband......... by omotalkie(f): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow MH is back! *Grabs a very comfortable sit to sit down, no shaking* flakky oya fire de go
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chai!!! there is God o. this write up got me crying ni sha. nyc 1 flaky
Re: My Husband......... by Ziziola: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Sorry for Jane. This would be her third year in marriage without children. Hope Hannah is not wading off men because of Ade that she is not seeing? Welldone Flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Ziziola: Sorry for Jane. This would be her third year in marriage without children. Hope Hannah is not wading off men because of Ade that she is not seeing? Welldone Flakky
Jane is looking up to God o,you can join her in prayer.Hannah is still grieving her lost boyfriend....
Jumizie13: Chai!!! there is God o. this write up got me crying ni sha. nyc 1 flaky
You're welcome jumizie13.....
omotalkie: Wow MH is back! *Grabs a very comfortable sit to sit down, no shaking* flakky oya fire de go
Welcome on board omotalkie dear...
jaymomma: Yipee! My husband has continued. Thanks Flakky
Hi Jaymomma....more of you dear.
silverdam: Please respond to my request, please..
i have...
tsodjete: God bless you for continuing this beautiful story.
Amen and you too dear...good to have you here.
Re: My Husband......... by kayemdy: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2014
flakky has anyone ever told u that u r wonderfully made? in case someone has let me repeat it....wish u wisdom to accomplish ur hrt desires n happiness in ur day to day living

Gracias for this wonderful piece u continued despite the tsunami.

in the voice of KMJ....

still I follow ....
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
"grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° tastes great." Cynthia Olasupo said,enjoying the sweet taste of fruit juice.she dropped the glass on the stool closest to her.

Janet and Cynthia had become close friends over time,their husbands were friends too.And just like family friends they bonded quite easily.It was also A̶̲̥̅ good idea to have A̶̲̥̅ married woman as friend.

"⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ to Nnamdi." Jane laughed heartedly,she felt so free with her friend."He's very good when it comes to fruit mixing."

Little Adora walked to her and insisted that Jane carry her,Adora who celebrated her two years birthday of recent perched by Jane.The Olasupo's were very happy with their bundle of joy and the baby served as A̶̲̥̅ constant reminder of Jane's failure.

"Come up here." Jane lifted the baby and tipped. the glass of drink into her mouth,she opened her mouth and finished the drink.

"She loves taking drink." Cynthia said."And if you don't take the drink from her she won't stop"

"I see." Jane laughed.

Nnamdi informed them that lunch was ready and they trooped to the dinning table.It was great as usual and they sat on the leather couch conversing after eating.
"I hope Adora has not been troubling you of late" Jane asked.

Cynthia smiled,she was A̶̲̥̅ beautiful woman and lively too."She has,but i have been mangaing."

"Good for you my sister,how's jaiye?"

"Hmm,he's fine o.i'm just tired of his coming home late,its gradually becoming an habit."Cynthia sighed resting her hands on her laps her eyes on baby adora who sat on the rug playing.

Jane thought for A̶̲̥̅ while,"I'll advice you to be patient with him,you know how D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚˚° men can be atimes."

"What can i do than pray,i hope God answer me soon o". Their conversation was interrupted by Cynthia's phone,it was her mother on the line.

Jane eyed baby Adora wishing the baby was hers,she gently tapped her stomach hoping it was listening to her.She just couldn't fathom the reason why her womb wasn't fertile enough to carry A̶̲̥̅ baby.
"Jane !" Cynthia called,her voice A̶̲̥̅ bit high.

"Hmm what? Are you done on the phone?" Jane stuttered.

"Yes,i ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ done." Cynthia said coming to sit by her."And i've been calling your name for the past 60secs."

"I hope you have not been thinking again." Cynthia asked holding her friends hand.

"I have not." Jane lied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She could feel the air disappearing from her lungs and the tears very close to her eyes."Cynthia my womb is dead and you're asking me not to get worried." A̶̲̥̅ tear streamed down her cheeks.

Cynthia wiped Jane's face."I understand but i know your womb is not dead,so stop crying,you should be glad that Jacob is not even complaining,neither are his people."

"Thank you,its just hard for me."

"Is it because of Adora?"

"No no---no---"Jane quickly cleaned her tears."I'm fine with Adora and you know just how much i love her too."

"Alright dear,hmm hmm that reminds me i saw your friend." Cynthia said.

"My friend? Who?"

"The one who was pregnant during your wedding."

"That's Ajoke,she didn't tell she's in town although she said something about her husband planning to move somewhere around here soon."

"No,not that one,the slimmer one with the pale face...."Cynthia picked her handbag and began to rummage through."She gave me her number to give to you."

"Lucy?"

"Yes...lucy."

"Oh my God." Jane exclaimed."You saw lucy,i really miss that girl,let me have her number,i'm calling her right away."

Jane dialled the number but it wasn't going through."I'll try it again later then." She smiled,she was truly happy.

"We have to be on our way now." Cynthia said.

"No way,you're staying for dinner." Jane said.

"I did promise,but i just remebered something i need to attend to."

Cynthia carried her bag while Jane carried baby Adora.she saw them off to their car and waited for them to drive out before rushing inside,she yanked open the sitting room door and made for the nursery,scattering the neatly arranged cot,she knelt by it and weeped.

Hannah picked the remote and changed the station,she was wearing A̶̲̥̅ blue top over black leggings,she sat on the couch in the sitting room.She had just spoken to their mother over the phone.

"I didn't know you are here." Adetoun said coming into the sitting room.

"I just came in about an hour ago and you were sound asleep inyour room then." Hannah smiled,picking the remote to turn down the volume of the Tv.

Adetoun sat on the couch opposite Hannah's,she played with the flower from the vase by the table.It was A̶̲̥̅ mixture of bright colours and it added glow and warmth to the room.
"Do you know Uchenna was here three times last week and twice D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚˚° past three days."Adetoun said.

"Wow." Hannah exclaimed," He must be A̶̲̥̅ very jobless man just like me."She laughed.

"You're the only one who thinks that D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§° sounds funny,i don't see any harm in hearing him out Hanny."

Hannah sat up to face her friend," You're A̶̲̥̅ good orator dear,but i'm not A̶̲̥̅ willing listener so try the next house."

"Uchenna is A̶̲̥̅ cool guy." Toun said

"So is Ade."

"Point of correction dear sis,so was Ade.Because he's now in your past."

"Hmm hmmm,whatever" she made the door sign with her right hand," i don't like him,if you like him you're free to go out with him,i just hope Kelvin doesn't scrape off his head anyway." Hannah responded.

"He brought us some groceries yesterday."

"And did you accept it?"

Adetoun hesistated for A̶̲̥̅ moment,"We did."

"Good,because if he's got money to dole out,we're ready to spend it."Hannah laughed."And please its enough,i'm enjoying D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§ programme."

"Hannah!" Rekia screamed as she rushed in.

Adetoun and Hannah jumped to their feet in fright."What happened?" They chorused.

Rekia stopped for A̶̲̥̅ while to steady her breath,"Did you make use of me email acct?" She asked raising her phone.

"Yes..yes..i did." Hannah answered.

"Good because Almond group of companies sent in A̶̲̥̅ mail asking you to come on monday for your letter of appointment."

"Wow." The girls screamed and embraced each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by boladex1: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
i luv this story, and my.prayer is with jane may the lord open r womb.
as for hannah i hope ade love her and is waitng for her too.
well done flakky
Re: My Husband......... by wolexino(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
flakky nice one
abeg shey make I prostrate? I dont want jane under pressure say she never born infact sef I don prostrate

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.