Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719213 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by okeoghene4real(f): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Nice story. Jane is definitely pregnant and this tension on jane at the mention of Jaiya's name keeps arousing suspicion.hope it's not what am thinking , anyway Jane is a decent lady and she can't stoop so low as to having extra marital affair with her hubby's friend.

I hope Hannah finds true love soon
Re: My Husband......... by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2014
###patientlyWaiting
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ###patientlyWaiting
You won't have to wait for long sir..
okeoghene4real: Nice story. Jane is definitely pregnant and this tension on jane at the mention of Jaiya's name keeps arousing suspicion.hope it's not what am thinking , anyway Jane is a decent lady and she can't stoop so low as to having extra marital affair with her hubby's friend.
Yeah...its good that you knw Jane is decent woman...thnks for dropping in boss.
kennylizzy: shocked hp nothing happened to ma hanny. Jane jane janet o I hp nothing happened btw u n jaiye o. Ma'ma flakky continue"in patience voice"
Long time no see Kennylizzy..good to have you again.
Aliyuozioma: nyc story, following
Hi Aliyuozioma.....welcome on board.
rmfunky: Hmmmmmm ma legs re shaking...Janeti hope its not wat am tinkin(Jane & Jaiye). Pls Flakky bring back our Hannah. More MB dearie
Thnks. Rmfunky....Hannah is fine,there's no. Traffic in sambisa anyway,she'll be here soon.
Bibyken: Bring back our hannah.....
More updates plsssss!
Update on the way...
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ###patientlyWaiting
You won't have to wait for long sir..
okeoghene4real: Nice story. Jane is definitely pregnant and this tension on jane at the mention of Jaiya's name keeps arousing suspicion.hope it's not what am thinking , anyway Jane is a decent lady and she can't stoop so low as to having extra marital affair with her hubby's friend.
Yeah...its good that you knw Jane is decent woman...thnks for dropping in boss.
kennylizzy: shocked hp nothing happened to ma hanny. Jane jane janet o I hp nothing happened btw u n jaiye o. Ma'ma flakky continue"in patience voice"
Long time no see Kennylizzy..good to have you again.
Aliyuozioma: nyc story, following
Hi Aliyuozioma.....welcome on board.
rmfunky: Hmmmmmm ma legs re shaking...Janeti hope its not wat am tinkin(Jane & Jaiye). Pls Flakky bring back our Hannah. More MB dearie
Thnks. Rmfunky....Hannah is fine,there's no. Traffic in sambisa anyway,she'll be here soon.
Bibyken: Bring back our hannah.....
More updates plsssss!
Update on the way...
onosj: Jean abeg nor cum fall my hand oh! @flakky more update pls.
Trust jane nah aha ah
ceceee: Nice work...I guess its jaiye's baby....would really be disappointed....
Oh ceceee dear...don't loss hope in Jane now..
Onemansquad: wetn jaiye cum do wen jacob no dy ...eh! eh!! eh!!! hope is nt wat am tinking o
its not what you're thinking pls o
Bibyken: Flakky u are de best
Jane congrats in advance!
thnks dear,i likeyour spirit.....Jane congrats o.
Opracus: am late 2 comment 4giv me aunt flakky whoa jane pls b pregnant oooo but at d mention of jayie wat jane business oga oooo
You're forgiven already..Latie latie...I dnt knw tooo,let's ask her.
tsodjete: Let have the good news. Hope Hanna is fine.
Hanny is having fun in sambisa white house.
Re: My Husband......... by Bibyken(f): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
@flakky were is kingphilip?
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bibyken: @flakky were is kingphilip?
Chai...its been ages i heard from him o

I just hope he's fine nd kicking,it's so unlike him to keep away for D̶̲̥̅̊ɪp˚˚˚° long..
Re: My Husband......... by omobola200(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wow wow wow, its been good all d way. Flakky u are always my best and repogirl too. You guys always bring d story to your reader, making them Oliver Twist. To the story, the dizziness is definitely symtom for pregnancy. Contgrat to Jane, but I hope she has not fallen our hand o. Cause at the mention of Jaiye's name, she fret, I believe its not Jaiye's, Jane is a homely girl. But let not forget the fact dat being a virgin does not mean u are a good person. Its a personal decision taken. So anything can happen, coupled with d fact that she is been waiting to get pregnant for so long, her faith can shake. It takes Gods strenght to pull through. Keep it coming FLAKKY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by omobola200(f): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hanny where re u, Adetoun is so worried about u, pls come home soon. Better still call or pick your call, mumsy must not hear this o. Lol. I hope Hannah is ok sha, cause that girl can be naughty at times. But come to think of it, wat if she met Ade pink shirt at the club, she would definitely go home with him without blinking. Cross my leg sha, I dey wait for updates ooo. Kisses to you Flaky
Re: My Husband......... by chii8(f): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
*crosses legs n hands,waitn patiently cus i need to knw wats wt jay n jane,hp nobdy is blackmailn my jane ?
Re: My Husband......... by kennylizzy(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks ma. Waiting for ur update
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
omobola200: Wow wow wow, its been good all d way. Flakky u are always my best and repogirl too. You guys always bring d story to your reader, making them Oliver Twist. To the story, the dizziness is definitely symtom for pregnancy. Contgrat to Jane, but I hope she has not fallen our hand o. Cause at the mention of Jaiye's name, she fret, I believe its not Jaiye's, Jane is a homely girl. But let not forget the fact dat being a virgin does not mean u are a good person. Its a personal decision taken. So anything can happen, coupled with d fact that she is been waiting to get pregnant for so long, her faith can shake. It takes Gods strenght to pull through. Keep it coming FLAKKY
Thnks for believing in my dear jane...let's just hope for the best.
omobola200: Hanny where re u, Adetoun is so worried about u, pls come home soon. Better still call or pick your call, mumsy must not hear this o. Lol. I hope Hannah is ok sha, cause that girl can be naughty at times. But come to think of it, wat if she met Ade pink shirt at the club, she would definitely go home with him without blinking. Cross my leg sha, I dey wait for updates ooo. Kisses to you Flaky
omobola200: Hanny where re u, Adetoun is so worried about u, pls come home soon. Better still call or pick your call, mumsy must not hear this o. Lol. I hope Hannah is ok sha, cause that girl can be naughty at times. But come to think of it, wat if she met Ade pink shirt at the club, she would definitely go home with him without blinking. Cross my leg sha, I dey wait for updates ooo. Kisses to you Flaky
Kisses to you too dear...Update comes in shortlym
chii8: *crosses legs n hands,waitn patiently cus i need to knw wats wt jay n jane,hp nobdy is blackmailn my jane ?
Chii8 long time no see,hope you're good o
kennylizzy: Thanks ma. Waiting for ur update
Alright dear..
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
The week that followed was extremely sour for Jane.she felt twice as bad as before and punished herself severely for it.

The atmosphere was cool or perhaps it was the Ac in the doctors office at work,she sat on of the two seats in front of his doctor.And her eyes roamed around the huge office,it was painted white and posters of medical terms and structures filled the room.

The doctor's expression was cool as usual,his eyes not giving away the slightest piece of info he was about to deliver.The yellow and red coloured poster that faced her directly was that of A̶̲̥̅ growing foetus in it's mother's womb,the various stages accompanied with symptons till the time of delivery.

As the doctor opened his drawer to bring out her test result,she forced herself not to look above his neatly trimmed hair where the poster hung.

"Mrs J Smith." The doctor addressed her,she really enjoyed the simmering sensation that travelled from the hair on her head to the feet of her leg each time she was addressed as mrs J Smith,her dream come true indeed.

The doctor handed her A̶̲̥̅ white envelope on it was the hospital's motto and stamp.with shaking hands she had accepted it.

And as she read the content,A̶̲̥̅ tear escaped her eye travelling down her soft cheek to find solace on the test result she held in her hands.

It was negative.

A̶̲̥̅ sure sign that she was either barren or under A̶̲̥̅ curse.

"I will implore you to keep trying,God is faithful and very soon you'll have. A̶̲̥̅ baby." The doctors words stung her ears.

"But...but.......the symptons i was having?" The question hung in her throat,as she forced back the tears.

Doctor Steve sighed,"That's because you've been thinking about being pregnant such that your body and hormones began to react on itself.You're okay and in good shape." He said holding her gaze and gently passing across A̶̲̥̅ messge that said "Be patient."

There was nothing to say again,and just like A̶̲̥̅ good girl,she accepted the result in good faith and left for home.

If she was given another chance to choose A̶̲̥̅ husband,she would not hesitate to pick Jacob over and over again.As if he knew what the test result would be,he had arrived home early and he didn't even ask about the result.He only comforted her and nestled her to sleep.

It was on the morning of the second day,she explained to him.he didn't bat an eyelid,he only brought new ideas on what and how to go about their love making.

For three consecutive days,she didn't go to work,she prayed and fasted locking herself up in the nursey.she wept all she could but it seemed God had chosen to pitch his tent far away from her.

Love making in the days that followed were dull and without life.Infact most of the time when Jacob tried to arouse her,she would only give in not to make him feel bad.She was beginning to come to term with her barreness.

They were watching A̶̲̥̅ Tv programme where A̶̲̥̅ female pastor preached about receiving the fruit of the womb,she got up and switched off the Tv rushing to her comfort station-the nursery to cry.

It had taken Jacob three hours to get her out of there and he even threatened to lock the nursery for good because she was beginning to frustrate him with her every minute tears.

"After we left the club house,he drove me straight to his place.He owned A̶̲̥̅ big bungalow in Satellite town,chevron estate."She didn't know how she came about D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§ sudden boldness.

"He asked me to dance for him and i did,he wasn't enjoying it and asked that i pull off my dress and don't ask if i did because i did.I felt so good dancing with only my tube and pants.I could see D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° happiness surging through his popping eyes."

Hannah lifted the glass of cold water and put it to her mouth taking A̶̲̥̅ long drink.she returned the glass to the table maintaining eye contact with her listeners.

"I drank as i danced and he soon joined me,it was A̶̲̥̅ very seductive movement,with ours bodies together and moving in the same rythm with great vigour."

She paused to catch her breath.

"In no time he began to kiss me,and before i could say Jack,my bra lay on the other side of the large sitting room and my pant had relocated too.We made passionate love.He made me A̶̲̥̅ complete woman right on the floor of his sitting room"

Adetoun gasped for breath with her mouth widely opened in surprise.

"I've been with him all day and we made sweet love the whole time naked in his sitting room."Hannah said.

"I hope you guys can breath now that you know that i'm fine and doing great."

Adetoun watched Hannah in amazement,she was trying to comprehend the jargons that were jumping out of her mouth,but it seemed A̶̲̥̅ hard task.If someone had told her that Hannah could do D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° she would have denied it ten thousand times.

"That's surprising coming from you." Rekia said after coming out of her ealier shock.

"I realised i was holding on to life too strong,i realise how much i needed A̶̲̥̅ strong man." Hannah giggled,A̶̲̥̅ beautiful smile washed upon her face.

"I'm prepared to enjoy my life,no holding back anymore."

"grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° is simply strange,you went to bed with A̶̲̥̅ man you met just last night,A̶̲̥̅ complete stranger."Adetoun said still in complete shock.She was panic stricken when it seemed her friend and sister had disappeared off the surface of the earth D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§ morning,she had returned late in the afternoon.

Not only was she looking fresh,she looked radiant and A̶̲̥̅ new light seemed to have wash over her face.And the lady before her was completely different from the Hannah she left home with last night,the Hannah she knew would not have jumped into the bed of A̶̲̥̅ stranger just like that.she wished for the hundreth time that she had been able to convince them not to go clubbing last night.

"I've been missing something great for A̶̲̥̅ long time." Hannah laughed hysterically getting up,she kissed Adetoun on the cheeks and walked out of the sitting room.

"Do you think she's okay?" Adetoun asked moving closer to Rekia.

Rekia laughed, "She's okay,stop being over protective...what baffles me most is how the man was able to convince her to go with him last night and even had his way with her in A̶̲̥̅ couple of hours."

"To say i'm shocked is to say the least,i'm dead shocked my dear." Adetoun said looking at her friend.She wondered where and what all D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚˚° would lead to.

The piercing sound of her phone interupted her thoughts,blinking on the touch screen of her phone was Kelvin's call.She smiled unconsciously as she picked the call,at least here was A̶̲̥̅ reason to smile and put the thoughts of Hannah out of her mind for A̶̲̥̅ while,....for A̶̲̥̅ while.

"I can't believe you went through all that." Jane said dabbing at her eye with an already wet hanky,⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ to Lucy's story.

It was strange to think that beautiful Lucy was suffering because she was crazy in love with A̶̲̥̅ mad man-because every man who raises his hands to strike A̶̲̥̅ woman is mad and woe betide such men.

For once she thanked God for having Jacob for A̶̲̥̅ husband.She wasn't sure if she could withstand all that Lucy was going through.

It was pathetic how Lucy's so called lover boy had beaten her three times in her third trimester while carrying his baby.And when she finally put to bed,he bashed her for giving him A̶̲̥̅ girl and not A̶̲̥̅ bouncing baby boy.

He had rented an apartment for her far away from home and threatened her not to make any contacts with her family,friend or social media.Not recently that they packed into the same estate as Jane's.

And Lucy was so panic stricken that she adhered to his list of wants.He would drop by at anytime he wished and he even had A̶̲̥̅ spare key to the apartment and if Lucy was unfortunate to be out when he dropped in,she would receive the beating of her life and after everything,he would plead with her to forgive him,then make love to her,attend to her financial needs before leaving.

Such was the routine for Lucy,he had accepted for her to work as A̶̲̥̅ teacher at A̶̲̥̅ close by primary school after so much pleading.

"I live in my own shadow Jane,at times i just wish i was dead."Lucy cried as she sat huddled up on the couch by Jane.The two women cried with none offering to console the other.

Jane for once felt relieved that she was not being fitted into her friend's shoe.She was sure to fall because it wasn't just something she could handle or accept.And if she was asked to choose between living Lucy's life and her current barren state,she preferred the latter.

Here was her friend,wishing death for herself,Life is indeed pathetic...

"Please don't wish for death,please permit me to speak with him just once." Jane didn't the frightened expression that creased on Lucy's face.

"I wish i could allow you to do that but i can't.I love him and my baby,i don't want anything to happen to the two of them"

"Is that to say you enjoy being treated D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° way,its not too late to stop him from hurting you.Moreover no one can oppress you without your consent,you have to stand up to him."

"Jane i'm confiding in you because i trust you,don't make me regret doing D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§°,and i want you to know i can't go against him,i love him and i don't want to ruin his musical career." Lucy held on to Jane,her eye pleading with him softly.

Jane was quick to understand the unspoken message in each word,so she backed off moving on to neutral topics but it was A̶̲̥̅ bit difficult.

After A̶̲̥̅ while,the atmosphere eased A̶̲̥̅ bit and tthe two women where lost in their gist,it was some minutes to seven when she saw her off.

Jane returned to the sitting room,her heart A̶̲̥̅ bit lighter.
"So having A̶̲̥̅ child was not all that mattered in life."She said aloud to herself.

Look at Lucy's lover complaining of the baby's sex when she and Jacob could give anything to have A̶̲̥̅ baby.Either male or female.

Was love D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° blind? And would her almighty Jacob ever treat her D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° way.she doubted it,not her own Jacob smith.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Xandidamsel(f): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Waiting patiently.....

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Emzypaz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello guys, am here again to advertise on behalf of one of our best upcoming writers on Nairaland.
Are you interested in reading teenage stories about secondary school love and flings....
Our dear cheryluv is on with a story titled MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE
This is the link to the thread..... https://www.nairaland.com/1892321/life-secondary-school...
Check it out and be glad you did.
God bless!
Flakkydagirl abeg no vex.
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
9ice story; keep it up!!!
Re: My Husband......... by kennylizzy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
cheesy thank u ma for a lovely update
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
#Jane : dat tin wey u do 4 nysc camp, u tink say na smal tin...
#Lucy: u beta lve dat monster before u die b4 ur tym
#Hannah: as 4 u ,u nid hot lashes on dat ur butt ...
#Taliroyce: shey u get power to beat woman abi ...oya cum nd fyt me
#Flakky: tnx 4 d update...waitin 4 d next
ah rest ma case

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Opracus(f): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
nice update aunt mi but pls give jane a baby ooooo nd pls have mercy on lucy i felt pity for her
Re: My Husband......... by tsodjete: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
You mean Hannah did all these?
Re: My Husband......... by vivikul(f): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Honestly Hannah needs to be floged. Wat nonse is dis. Am so angry at her ryt nw
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Xandidamsel: Waiting patiently.....
Okay,you won't be waiting for long.
dahyor7: 9ice story; keep it up!!!
thnks man.
kennylizzy: cheesy thank u ma for a lovely update[/quoteYou're welcome jare..good to know you're here too.[quote author=Onemansquad]#Jane : dat tin wey u do 4 nysc camp, u tink say na smal tin...
#Lucy: u beta lve dat monster before u die b4 ur tym
#Hannah: as 4 u ,u nid hot lashes on dat ur butt ...
#Taliroyce: shey u get power to beat woman abi ...oya cum nd fyt me
#Flakky: tnx 4 d update...waitin 4 d next
ah rest ma case
You're really following jare...i'll update soon.
Opracus: nice update aunt mi but pls give jane a baby ooooo nd pls have mercy on lucy i felt pity for her
Letss
Opracus: nice update aunt mi but pls give jane a baby ooooo nd pls have mercy on lucy i felt pity for her
pray for her o,its not in my power to give babies o.
tsodjete: You mean Hannah did all these?
You read it.
vivikul: Honestly Hannah needs to be floged. Wat nonse is dis. Am so angry at her ryt nw
I. Agree with you jare.."LEt me go in search of A̶̲̥̅ fine koboko.
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Okay,you won't be waiting for long.thnks man.
den i wil do d flogging *winks*
Re: My Husband......... by D9ty7(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is to inform Flakkydagirl and her wonderful fans that d9ty7(a young apprentice to Flakky) is starting a new story at the end of september, titled: ALL IN A CIRCLE.
It is a story of a father and his two sons, one a criminal and the other a policeman. The father is the chief sponsor of the most notorious terrorist group in the country where his son is the main hitman unknown to him and his second so is on a quest in figuring out the terrorists(his brother) and their sponsors(his father)
Sit back, relax and enjoy the story.
LOVE- AFFECTION- BETRAYAL- ROMANCE- CRIME- MURDER- FAMILY- ENEMITY- THE GAME- IN ONE FAMILY- IN ONE CIRCLE.
The link to the story is.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-crime-story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by christybabe(f): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Finally, this story is soooo interesting, keep it up girl. I pray Jane get pregnant soon.
Re: My Husband......... by lyzee21(f): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
God, pls console Jane nd Lucy. Nd dat girl cald hannah nids serious spankng.
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2014
hmmm this one wey Jaiye cum visit jane wey she cum d get symptoms, i jst hope jacob is nt sterile. Thanx flakky 4 visiting my husband again i was confused at first bt am now bk on track. Weldone ma
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
So we all guess wrongly,jane is not pregnant.am not happy
Re: My Husband......... by mariamferanmi(f): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Madam flakky pls come n update now, u are starving us of dis MH ooo.
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just when i thought Jane is pregnant it turn out negative. Dear Flakky/Lord pls give Jane a child. I even started buying baby things when i saw those signs, Smh.
And u Hannah, i've always wanted u to lose dat virginity buh nt in d way u went about it.. I pray u get pregnant sef. Silly girl

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just when i thought Jane is pregnant it turn out negative. Dear Flakky/Lord pls give Jane a child. I even started buying baby things when i saw those signs, Smh.
And u Hannah, i've always wanted u to lose dat virginity buh nt in d way u went about it.. I pray u get pregnant sef. Silly girl.
Re: My Husband......... by Opracus(f): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
aunty pls cum nd update nw plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: My Husband......... by Aliyuozioma(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
we r still waitin oo cum n update plssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.