Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (724020 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
sis flakky pls i have become an oliver
twist !!…….. Pls i need more to
quench my hunger !!….. Nice work
there !!….you tooo much !!
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Welldone flakky you are really doing great but abeg no dey starve us with update o
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
dahyor7: sis flakky pls i have become an oliver
twist !!…….. Pls i need more to
quench my hunger !!….. Nice work
there !!….you tooo much !!
Thnks A̶̲̥̅ bunch dahyor...i'll update tomorrow.
PrinceAdepoju: Gosh!!
Cynthia shouldn't have told that to Jane na.
Never worry, Jane, you are having some triplets sooncheesy
Well done, Flakkydagirl!
Triplets?

I think i like that too..
And i hop you can coo nd back babies too.

because we'll be needing your help big time.
Onemansquad: jeez!!! Angry wit hannah, anybody wit a nice koboko thr pls? I hope dat man didnt use charm on hannah oo
Ma'am flakky u always knw d best for us tanx *kip da updates flowing*
That Hannah of A̶̲̥̅ girl? Let just read on...

As the update drops let your comment flow..
Hameenat94: Wonderful update as usual
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ ma'⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣
Bunsky: Gud am ma'am,9ce one.what is wrong with hanny dis days,and we haven't heard anything from Adetoun family.
Perhaps we should all ask haany o..

Me self no undstnd again o..
Adetoun's family is finne and you'll hear from them soon.
chii8: Na waoo,Jacob is getting frustrated Jane watch it ooo
Pls tell her o..

D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° cry cry thing dey tire person o..[
queenjuli: tanx flakky i pray jane gets a child soon, we haven't heard from jackie and jacob's mum wats happening to them? jane's mum with her husband fa? U stil haven't told us the rationale behind jaiye's visit hehehehehe i d hurry abi no mind me. Kip up the good work
. Don't be in A̶̲̥̅ hurry dearest...all secrets will be in d̶̲̥̅̊ open eventually.
snowprince07: Tanx for d 1daful pdate ma'am
Thnks for dropping in sir
cataleyah: Wow nice one.Your story made me go signup for nairaland,so I could at least reply.I must confess that you are doing a really great job.More grease to your elbows.waiting for more updates.Do have a nice day
Cataleyah dear..thnks for dropping in.
omobola200: Nice one Flakky, thanks for the update. But don't keep us waiting, as u know we are Oliver Twist always asking for more.
I dnt want to keep you waiting..

Like seriously,i'll try not.

Thnks ma'⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣.
TiffanyJ: Wow, is all i got to say. I have been following your work for quite sometime. Never said a word cause I was waiting for the work to be completed.
The fact that you called my name prompted me to make a comment.
I hope Jacob is not responsible for Jane's inability to conceived? They both need to go for check-up oo.
Flakkydagirl, weldone, although i've not read, 'Rebeccah' and 'Sibblings', you did a very good job with 'my husband'
kudos

Yipee..

I'm dancing shoki with two legs already,coming from A̶̲̥̅ dexterous writer like you..
Hope to read from you soon.
Re: My Husband......... by bumsiee: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Finally d update *whew* well done ma. Jane sorry oooo , I will add u 2 my prayers. N as 4 hannah nay only Gos fit save u.
Re: My Husband......... by Bibyken(f): 5:50am On Sep 24, 2014
I think hannah needs some adVise...
Jane should takE tins easy,all will be well.
Jacob can still be de probleem so the need to go for check up.

Thanks for de update flakky!!!
**in Oliver twist voice,moreeeee**
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Jacob put the pillow closer to ears,his eardrums would burst anytime soon with her constant sneezing and sobbing.

Whoever said 'women are encyclopedia no man can read it all' must have been right to an extent.If crying could make things happen then she should have been pregnant with quadruplet by now.

The most annoying part was that she refused to be consoled."Arrhhh!" He grunted loud enough for her to hear and understand that she was disturbing him.If only making babies were something he could do alone,he would have provided her with as many as she wanted.

And if money could purchase one,he wouldn't mind the cost.To hell with his money then.she was beginning to depress him now.Jaiye's voice sounded in his ears again,but what was it about him and women.

When he couldn't bear it anymore,he got up and picked his pillow,marching towards the door.

"Where are you going to?" Jane's tear soaked voice asked.

Jacob hesitated for A̶̲̥̅ moment,"To the guest room."

Jacob picked his suitcase from the bed and walked out of the bedroom,he didn't have to be at the office early today.he was leaving to avoid any breach of peace with his wife.

When he got to the sitting room,she was seated on the couch holding her bible.she looked up at once."Honey your breakfast." She said,glancing at the dinning table where his breakfast of oats and milk sat.

"I'm off to work,have A̶̲̥̅ nice day." He said walking towards the door.

"Nice day hmmm,do you realise you're not being fair to me?" Jacob stopped in his tracks,his head did A̶̲̥̅ 180 degree turn around to face her.

"Define fair." He said dropping his case on the seat nearest to him,A̶̲̥̅ stealth coldness in his voice.

"You're being unfair when you won't console me,all you could do was leave the room alone for me,my tears are beginning to disturb you right?" Her voice was laden with emotion as she spoke.

Jacob picked his suitcase and made for the door when Jane pulled him from behind,"Maybe i should tell you D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°,your friend Jaiye is A̶̲̥̅ very potent man,perhaps you should ask him how he goes about doing his business on the bed because if you must know,little Adora is about to become A̶̲̥̅ big sister because Cynthia is carrying another child already."Two fat tears rolled down her face as she said those last word.

Jacob felt he had just been hit A̶̲̥̅ heavy blow right in his groin,"You dare to question the potency of my manhood."

Jane had never seen him in D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° manner,she wasn't prepared when he grabbed her by the hand and began to pull her inside."Leave me alone." She pleaded.

"Where are you taking me to?" She asked when he didn't answer her.

"To the bedroom,i'm going to show you how potent i ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣." He said pushing her on the bed,he removed his belt and trousers and fell in with her.Against her pleas and sobs he had his way with her,breathing heavily all the way.

Kelvin shifted his weight from his first leg to the other leg,he picked his phone and began to scroll through as she went on and on.

"Its unbelievable how she can be A̶̲̥̅ damsel in one minute and something else the next,she's hardly at home on weekend's,and she hasn't introduced D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° strange man to us,even if she does i can never grow to like him because..." Adetoun spoke playing with the gold stone that line her white top.Her hair was neatly pulled back with A̶̲̥̅ white clip fastened to it.But her face was worry cresten.

Kelvin sighed,"Because?"

"Because i dislike whoever he is." Adetoun blurted out,as she picked the glass of cold water before her and took A̶̲̥̅ generous sip as if that would calm her.

"Perhaps Hannah is the one who is in love with him,at least it doesn't look like she's being forced to see him." Kelvin said he was beginning to loose interest in the topic of discourse.

Adetoun bowed her head,"That's true,i just wish she would stop,its so dishearting to see her that carefree and unconcerned." That was because it was affecting their friendship ties.

She got up to use the ladies,Kelvin's apartment was A̶̲̥̅ nice one given to him by the company he worked for.It was tastefully furnished with modern necessities and convenience.she enjoyed coming here because of the beautiful memories they had both shared here.I bet you don't want to know.

She stood across the door that led to the sitting room,Do you know why D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° is frustrating? Its because i'm helpless,i wish i could do something to bring back the Hannah i know." She lamented.

"Just so you might know." Kelvin yawned noisily,"You're frustrating me too,since you arrived about an hour ago,apart from exchanging pleasantries the only thing you've been discussing is your friend."

"But funny enough i know something you could do to help her." He was glad to see that light leap into her eyes again."Come with me."

Adetoun followed him obediently like A̶̲̥̅ loyal dog being led to his barn of bones.Kelvin led her to the most exciting room in the house:his bedroom.

"I'm prepared to do anything to make sure my friend..." Kelvin sat her on the bed and shut her up with A̶̲̥̅ kiss,his hands gently moving along her arms to caress them and up to her neck.

She led out A̶̲̥̅ groan when his hands came to rest on her bosom,"Baby..."

Kelvin took that as A̶̲̥̅ go ahead signal,he made her relax on the bed and began to unbuckle his belt.

Jane went through some of the personal items her mother-in-law bought for her over the weekend when she came visiting,it was the pure silk nightie that caught her attention,she picked it examining it again.

"Perhaps you're not satisfying him in the bedroom,as A̶̲̥̅ woman you must be dynamic in that aspect." Funmi's voice echoed in her head,although she had laughed when she took her aside to speak with her.

She had been afraid at first,thinking Funmi would spit fire and brimstone but to her surprise she was calm,considerate and understanding having gone through some of the doctors report that confirmed her and her husband fit to have children.

Funmi advised her to pray,relax and have fun with her husband,like that's not what they've been doing for the past two and A̶̲̥̅ half years.

Biola had been exceptionally happy when she explained to her,how Funmi was being so nice to her,but one thing she knew was that even if her mother in law was being patient now,would she be forever be patient? Will her balm of patience not run dry after some period of time.

She ignored the naseatious feeling she was having,didn't the doctor say,her homornes were merely reacting.

She examined the sexy night wear for the last time before opening her wardrobe,she tucked it and closed the wardrobe angrily.All thoughts of her birthday party carefully relegated to the back of her mind.

It was three weeks ago they had sex,she wasn't A̶̲̥̅ bit concerned even when her husband made any move,she gave him A̶̲̥̅ block.

She could hear sounds of approaching feets,she jumped on the bed,put off the bedside lamp and pulled duvet over herself and pretended to be asleep.

Jacob peered over her face to be sure she was sound asleep,he waited for A̶̲̥̅ while and when he heard her soft snore.he knew she was off for the night.

He moved to his side of the bed and brought his phone,he dialled A̶̲̥̅ number and listened as it rang."Hi baby good evening." He spoke into the mouthpiece.

Jane knew she would die under the sheets,as she held her breath and listened.Life was about to crush her in one blow,she contemplated standing up to confront him or wait till the end of the conversation.

"I'm taking you out tonight,she's asleep already,i'll pick you up in the next fifteen minute." He grinned as he listened to the other person on the line.he dropped his phone and got up.

Adetoun got up from the bed and sat on the chair facing the dressing table,she carefully buttoned her blouse,her eyes on the cloth,unaware of Kelvin's gaze.

She angled her head to A̶̲̥̅ corner,supporting her chin with the her hand,"I can't do that." She said looking up.

Kelvin was insisting on meeting her parents and family,saying it was high time he met them.But how would she explain that she was an orphan because she never knew the love of her parents.Except the love bestowed by Jane and her family and the one man she would forever be indebted to,Jacob.

"I don't think i'm asking for too much dear." He came to sit by her holding her hands,stroking them gently.He was indeed A̶̲̥̅ caring man and A̶̲̥̅ loving one at that.

"I want to know your real family,i want to meet them,are you not ready for A̶̲̥̅ commitment,i wouldn't have stayed till now if i didn't have intentions," his voice was filled with passions and he tightened his hold on her.

Adetoun squeaked,"you're hurting me." She said.

He dropped her hand,"Do you love me at all? Or was i just A̶̲̥̅ piece of instrument to you?"

"No dear,you're more than i can explain and i do love you." But not enough to show you the real me,how would i be sure you wouldn't run out on me.she wished she could utter D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° words to him.

"Jacob and the Odenuga's are the family i have,they took care of me when i had no one to stand by me,accept them please." A̶̲̥̅ single tear slid down her cheeks in support of her feelings.

Kelvin lowered his head in thought,"Irrespective of what your parents might have done,i want to help you just let me.Will you?"

Adetoun stared at him,and the only response she could offer were the tears that streamed down her face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by codedbaby(f): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Flakky girl, more please following greatly. more strength
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2014
So jacob has reached the extent of cheating on his wife... Too bad
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Toun shud learn to let go. Its been how long now? 5yrs? 6yrs? She shud forgive and reunite with her family already.

Sometin tells me dat my cry baby, Jane is preggy at last. That angry se.x would have done wonders to her. #fingers crossed.

I dont want to think dat our sweet-loving and caring, faithful Jacob is cheating. It cant be.

Hannah, #drawing her ears# babe have u lost ur mind??
Re: My Husband......... by Sleekbaby(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Gud am ma'am,9ce one.what is wrong with hanny dis days,and we haven't heard anything from Adetoun family.

U've spoken my mind, Flakky plz tell us abt Adetoun's family. Weldone.
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
well guess its time adetoun consider her real home.
weldone flaky
Re: My Husband......... by stunningjudy(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2014
cry Jacob pls don't cheat. Jane is very annoying!
Re: My Husband......... by Sleekbaby(f): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Flakky ds updated is cool bt wot s wrong wit Jacob sef, anyway sha he s human bt i pray dt he doesnt carry out his plan bcoz i dnt wnt him to cheat on his wife n 4rm d look of tinz s like Jane is pregnant.
Re: My Husband......... by Opracus(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
nice update sista mi ,but wat goin on wit jacob nd adetoun but all is well moreeeeeeeeeeee update plssssssssssssssss
Re: My Husband......... by SexySapphire(f): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
I can bet wit anything dat Jane is preggy, dat angry sex must av bin out of dis world. I jst hope she won't av a miscarriage wit Jacob's shocking act. Sometin tells me he's only trying to make her know his worth as the hubby.
Fantastic update. I want moooooorrrrrreeee
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
SexySapphire: I can bet wit anything dat Jane is preggy, dat angry sex must av bin out of dis world. I jst hope she won't av a miscarriage wit Jacob's shocking act. Sometin tells me he's only trying to make her know his worth as the hubby.
Fantastic update. I want moooooorrrrrreeee
@least datx wat she wants na *rough rider* tinx
Re: My Husband......... by tsodjete: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jane's prayers should be answered this time.
Re: My Husband......... by SexySapphire(f): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Onemansquad:
@least datx wat she wants na *rough rider* tinx

Lol @ rough rider
Re: My Husband......... by asoebi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
I can't imagine Jacob cheating, it just doesn't add up. I also think that angry sex has gotten jane pregnant.
Please someone should tell that Toun of a girl to drop her past and move ON!....@Hannah I'm just speechless
I still don't trust Jaiye's visit to Jacob's house at least not when Jane called him a real MAN to his hubby's face.
Re: My Husband......... by bumsiee: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
kissAunty flakky kept 2 her promise. I love u , I love dis story , I love were its heading 2 now. N I love 2 hav more. Well done maam. Thanks 4 keeping us in plenty suspence
Re: My Husband......... by jummy604: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jane is preggy opeee ooo
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
asoebi: I can't imagine Jacob cheating, it just doesn't add up. I also think that angry sex has gotten jane pregnant.
Please someone should tell that Toun of a girl to drop her past and move ON!....@Hannah I'm just speechless
I still don't trust Jaiye's visit to Jacob's house at least not when Jane called him a real MAN to his hubby's face.
i reason wit u bro
Re: My Husband......... by TiffanyJ(f): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2014
jummy604: Jane is preggy opeee ooo
I think so too. How u dy?
Re: My Husband......... by missuniverse(f): 5:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Jacob cheating
lollll,I LAFF IN VERNACULAR

I refuse to believe
Re: My Husband......... by Alawokit(f): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmmmm I don't think jacob is cheating,he wants to show jane he is a strong man.jane be patience God's time is d best.madam flakky well done.
Re: My Husband......... by Tholuwani(f): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Well done ma'am,i just come across this story yesterday and am through with it jes waiting for the remaining updates
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Don't want to imagine what jane is passing thru and for hannah wetin she dey find she go see am but don't want to believe jacob is cheating on his wife.You are doing a nice work sis
Re: My Husband......... by kennylizzy(f): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
I know Jacob is trying to pull Jane's legs. Madam Jane I knw it's nt easy bt trust in God. Adetoun let ur past be ur past forgive ur family n giv Kelvin a chance. Hannah caution ursef b4 I tell Bibi
Re: My Husband......... by kennylizzy(f): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
I know Jacob is trying to pull Jane's legs. Madam Jane I knw it's nt easy bt trust in God. Adetoun let ur past be ur past forgive ur family n giv Kelvin a chance. Hannah caution ursef b4 I tell Bibi.
Thanks flakkydagal bt am still waiting for another update
Re: My Husband......... by Maryclaire1(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
I salute u ma'am .love dis story d twist n turn,d suspense.its so,so intriguing.itz as if am watching a soap opera.#i bet if it is a soap opera it will surely get an award#am so luving it.thumbs up.
We no even hear of toun 's family again? Hannah fall my hand big tym cry
Re: My Husband......... by jummy604: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
TiffanyJ:
I think so too. How u dy?
am fine and u?
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.