Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (723994 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by nimat158(f): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
welcum o flakydagirl hope u buy gala nd pop corn for us
Re: My Husband......... by creamy1990(f): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
chemmieade:
I loved this story wen the updates was stable but now.....am sorry to say but I think I might just unfollow....its annoying to wait this long....
I understand ur plight. one tends to forget so many tins if d update isn't regular especially wen u are reading More dan 3 stories from diffrnt authors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Its been long i typed,see as this place come dry like harmattan period.Make i drop one kinkinni update sef.Lazy bone too plenty for my body.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Contd
Jay dropped the paper he was reading,to pick his phone.It was Adetoun on the line,after exchanging pleasantries,she informed him that she had made up her mind to go home to her family.

He did not know when he let out a scream,he asked if she would like him to come with her but she insisted that she was fine,he wished her well and urged her to be careful before dropping the call,old memories flashed in his head,from the first day he saw her sitting by the estate gate and till now.He was glad that he had taken those decisions when he did.

"And what are you smiling about?" His wife asked coming to sit by him on the three seater couch in the sitting room.

He looked up and smiled,he explained to her what he had just discussed with Adetoun,none of the story was new to her anyway,she was happy because Adetoun had become her sister,she rubbed her hands over her stomach,glad that a new seed was taking form in her.She tried as much as possible to be at peace with her husband over the kids birthday party.

It was a sunday evening and that was why her husband was home.Jane called Nnamdi to get her a glass of yoghurt,she relaxed and let her thoughts flow.

"One penny for your thoughts" her husband touched her playfully.

She just smiled at him,luckily for her Nnamdi arrived with the yoghurt in a tray,"I'm thinking of taking you out one of these days."its been a while they hanged out.

"I'm sure the kids will like that."Jane answered.Talk of the devil,the kids ran in with their drawing book"Dad,take a look." Adam climbed on his fathers lap. "My drawing is better than Eve's." Jacob collected the drawing book from him.

"And mine too mum." Eve held out her book."Mine is better," There was an awkward silence in the room as the children waited anxiously for their parent.

Jane shifted uneasily in her seat,she prayed that her husband would say something."Let me take a look at yours." Jacob said collecting the drawing from his daughter.

"Your drawing is good,but Adams is better." he said tickling Adam.The boy hugged his father and shouted,"I won,lets draw another one." he said running inside.Eve followed him quietly after collecting her book from her father.

Jane picked her sons drawing book,she was surprised by what her husband did,Eve's drawing was far better than this but he had made her baby sad,She couldn't find the words with which to describe this,she mumbled some words and got up.

"Come back dear." Jacob called to her.Jane stopped in her tracks."You lied to the kids,i want to correct that now,"she stressed the last word.

Jacob got up,"There's no need to say anything to the kids,i just wanted my son to feel like the man."

"Feel like the man indeed!" Jane said sarcastic."And have you thought about how Eve is going to feel?my little girl will feel bad,anyway enough of this." Jane walked out on her husband.

She squeezed the cloths and hanged it out to dry,she felt tired as she walked to the bathroom for a bath.Refreshed and better she picked a bottle of drink from the freezer and filled a glass.

"I thought you would be ready by now." Hannah who had sneaked up from behind said,collecting the half empty bottle from her.

Adetoun smiled,she had made up her mind about this and there was no going back,it was time she reconciled with her family,everyone said so.Even their mother had said it was right to do so.Kelvin agreed too.And as they say 'the voice of man is the voice of God',

"I just want to get dressed and be on my way." she said walking to her room.she was taking her time.

Hannah watched her as she went in,knowing Adetoun better,she knew the series of thought that would be going through her head,she joined Rekia in the sitting room.

"I thought you were sleeping," Rekia said,her eyes on the tv."How can i close my eyes,until Toun drives out of this compound,i don't think sleep will come."Hannah answered truthfully.

"Are you sure about that,or you're thinking about.....em....pink lips." Rekia laughed hysterically.

Hannah flung an arm rest at her,"Now i know you're crazy for real." she hissed. "Pink lips ko green lips ni."

They stopped arguing when Toun came in,Rekia smiled"Beautiful is an understatement."

Hannah nodded in agreement,"Are you sure you don't want me to come along?"

"Yes." Adetoun said confidently,"This is something i have to do by myself girls,let me be on my way now."

Hannah was proud of her,this was something she should have done a long time ago.

Adetoun turned to leave,she had not taken more than three steps when her vision blurred,she heard voices in her head.she could feel herself going down slowly against her wish.Her head went blank as she found herself in utter darknesss.

"Toun!" Hannah screamed rushing towards her,Rekia brought a bowl of water,she sprinkled some on her face at first before empting it all.They screamed her name,too late! Adetoun had just fainted...

4 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Tantidora(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Madam finally.... Thnks for the update
Re: My Husband......... by kayemdy: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thanks flakky for the update....hope u r back for good

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by moseph(f): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
At last flakky makes an update.
Re: My Husband......... by simdibaby2(f): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Flakky,thanks for the update.its bn awhile hope all was well. smiley wink
Re: My Husband......... by Dsparker(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
I've bin a silent reader since u started writting dis book again,i knw its hard rewritting what you've already written be4.i rilli commended ur effort,bt wen u stopped updating i lost interest in d buk nd nl as a whole,cus ur storx was wat kept me here. thank God u re bck,dnt leave again o. thanks
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Tantidora:
Madam
finally....
Thnks for the update
You're welcomeTantidora
kayemdy:
Thanks flakky for the update....hope u r back for good
Hopefully i pray so...thanks for dropping by.
moseph:
At last flakky makes an update.
Moseph sweety,i'm glad you dropped by.Welcome.
simdibaby2:
Flakky,thanks for the update.its bn awhile hope all was well. smiley wink
Yes ma,all is well even in the well o.Thanks.
Dsparker:
I've bin a silent reader since u started writting dis book again,i knw its hard rewritting what you've already written be4.i rilli commended ur effort,bt wen u stopped updating i lost interest in d buk nd nl as a whole,cus ur storx was wat kept me here. thank God u re bck,dnt leave again o. thanks
Just for you dearie,i'll try as much as i can to be consistent.May God help me.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2015
STORY CONTD.............
Cynthia lifted the bag,it was quite heavy.They had spent a whole lot
of time shopping at the mall,she opened the car back door and put in
the bag and waited for Janet to drop her's too.
The women got in the car with Cynthia on the wheels,she drove out
of the park and made for the express way,"How's preparation going on
for the kids party?" she asked.
"Huh!" Jane sighed,"Fine i guess,you know we haven't spoken about
it after that day."she propped her elbows in content.
Cynthia was well aware of the issue,she had urged her friend to
take things easy with her husband,"I thought that was settled
already." she said clutching the gear.
"I can't believe he intends to spend that much on the kids,my
husband has so much up his sleeves." Jane sighed silently as a tear
rolled down her cheek,she explained to Cynthia how her husband had
lied to the kids.
The other woman was wowed by that story,"You don't have to put that
to heart, they are both your children." Cynthia packed the car and had
a heart to heart talk with her friend.
"If my husband was half the man yours is,I'll be so glad,do you know i found a
condom in his pockets the other night,i nearly wept my eyes out but
what can i do?he said it was a mistake and it would never happen
again.I didn't die my dear." Cynthia said wiping the tear off her
face.

"Lets be grateful to God and ask God to protect them." she
finished."I'm worried that's all,i love my husband and he loves me
too,and i don't want the kids to cause a rift between us."
"Its alright dear,lets be on our way,the kids would be back from
school now." Cynthia turned on the ignition and drove off.
Hannah watched over Toun like a mother hen,"Has Ade picked his
call?" she asked as she mobbed her friends face,she didn't want to
raise any alarm,so she didn't inform Bibi,her mother.
"Ade?" Rekia asked in surprise.
"I meant Kelvin" Hannah almost shouted.
"Not yet" She answered,"Let me go home and bring you two something to eat."
The doctor said she would be fine,that it was nothing,she would be
discharged later in the day.They only wanted to watch her for some
hours.
She wondered why Kelvin was not picking his calls.

Later in the day when Toun had settled in,she had custard shake with
milk before taking her drugs.She had just laid down to rest when
Kelvin's call came through."Don't tell him." Hannah whispered to her.

Hannah and Rekia waited patiently for her to end the call."He said
he misplaced his phone but someone returned it to him that's why he
couldn't pick my call."
"That's good." Hannah smiled"Do you want us to keep you company?"
"No,i'll be fine."
"Just know what to cook up for him later,okay? And pls don't think
about what happened today because everything happens for a
reason."Hannah blew her a kiss before leaving.

Toun tried as much as she could not think about Hannah's last
statement.she wondered if God had a hand in this,why did she choose to
faint today of all days.After she had convinced herself that going
home was the right thing to do,perhaps today was just not the day.she
sighed loudly.Her phone rang,it was Kelvin again.
If Jacob noticed that his wife looked sullen,he didn't say a word
about it through dinner.she merely picked at her food and replied in
mono tones.He was too tired from the days work to worry,tons of work
lay on his table to be finished.
He was the first to leave the table,he disappeared upstairs to the
bedroom.Jane followed the kids to their bedroom,she tucked them in and
told them a story,both kids listened with rapt attention asking
questions where necessary,"And they lived happily ever after." Jane
finished with a weary smile on her pretty face.

"Just like us." Eve smiled too,"I'm glad i have a mother and a
father and a brother too."
"Yes dear,just like us." Jane answered.Adam yawned lazily,"Lets pray
already,i'm feeling sleepy."
Jane prayed while the kids answered with amen,by the time she was
done,Adam had slept off,she planted a kiss each on their forehead
before putting off the bedside lamp.
She walk towards the door,stole a look at the kids again,she should
be happy for having them and to think there was another one kicking
already.she closed the door gently.
She was feeling sleepy too,shopping this afternoon had made her
tired.Thanks to Cynthia who had made her day, she made her way up the
stairs taking it one at a time.she could hear her husbands voice,he
was laughing over the phone with God knows who.
She stepped in just in time to hear her husband saying a hearty
"Love you too" she stopped in her tracks.Cynthia's voice echoed in her
ears,the latter had found a condom in her husband's pocket,and here
was her husband.She prayed that her fears would not be confirmed.
"Who were you speaking to over the phone?" Jane asked trying to hide
the panic in her voice.she didn't want him to think she was prying which was the exact thing she was doing.Because if her husband was saying that statement to someone over the phone she deserve to know who it was.
"Jackie" he said without turning his head.she hoped that was true,he
said a quick goodnight and covered himself up..
Yes,she knew her heart would break to bits,if
her husband ever ever cheated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband......... by Shebarh(f): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
when will dis story finish cos as for me the story finished the moment she gave birth

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by moscyt(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shebarh:
when will dis story finish cos as for me the story finished the moment she gave birth
I think joseph is not the father of the kids. Flakkydagirl should please finish the story in a record time, took me time to get who some of there character are.
Re: My Husband......... by nellyme(f): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello! A certain short story competition is ongoing and one of our best writer in NL is participating; the winner will be determined by votes. Kindly show your love by voting for his short story. Thank you and may God bless you as you do so.
Vote "An Ace for Oscar" by Larry Sun in the link below:
www.mobilebookshelf.com/poll/
You can read the short story (An Ace for Oscar by Larry Sun) below:
www.mobilebookshelf.com/an-ace-for-oscar-by-larry-sun/
Remember to tell others to vote, too. May God bless your efforts. Thank you so much.
Re: My Husband......... by Dsparker(f): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Tnks a lot
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2015
Welcm bck flakky,i hope u came to finish dis story?thank u 4 d update
Re: My Husband......... by shaddie21(f): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dear Flakky u are too much for this story, commentng for d 1st time as i cant jus keep silence again, the story is touchng.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
"I'll bake you a delicious cake." Rekia boasted as she scrolled through her phone.Hannah yawned,her friends were blowing the dinner thing out of proportion,her birthday was two days ago,she decided to mark it with a little dinner on sunday evening,but her friends were making big plans already.

"Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well,thats why i'm inviting my sweetheart." Toun laughed sipping her drink as she balanced herself on the rug.

Hannah sighed,"Since my boss insisted i mark it,he is the only one i've invited." Toun and Rekia exchanged a look.

"Hmmm" Rekia coughed looking away. "Bad mind,its not what you think."Hannah said trying to defend herself.

"Na you sabi o." Toun laughed,"Lets not forget Adam and Eve's party,its in two weeks time,Jacob called to remind me."

"Oh!" Hannah exclaimed,thankful for the distraction."I can't wait to see my darlings."
The kids rushed outside to welcome their father,he in turn picked them up and planted a kiss on their forehead,they were growing up too fast.

Jane greeted him and returned her attention to the tv.she asked Nnamdi to set the table.when her husband came back to the sitting room,she led her kids to the dinning table,they were having boiled yam with fried egg and cold juice to go along.

The kids chatter filled the table,Jane cautioned them to talk less.They were almost through when Jacob excused himself,he returned with a brown envelop which he handed to his wife.
Jane accepted it and dropped it on the table,"You should at least take a look." Jacob said.

She lifted the envelop and stared at it,she tried to imagine what could be in it,but nothing came to her head,she opened and saw that,it was their travelling document.

"I arranged for you and kids to go to Dubai for some shopping for the forthcoming party." Jacob smiled,a gleam of contentment on his face,if he was expecting a reply he got none.

Jane was deep in thoughts,"Oh mum,i'm so happy,i'll tell all my friends in class tomorrow." Adam smiled heartily.

Eve smiled too,she was a sensitive child she sensed that something was amiss.she glanced at her mother's face then her father."Mum." she said sweetly."Don't you want to go with us?"Jane was taken aback,she managed a quick smile,"Ofcourse i want to go." she assured her daughter.

"Are you sure about that mum?"Adam said,he was very outspoken.Jane nodded,"Good,give dad a hug and a kiss,like you usually do." he insisted.

Jane blushed,she glanced at her husband,he looked quite relaxed and happy."C'mon sweetheart." he said opening his arms.

"Go mummy" Adam laughed clapping,Eve joined her brother and their chant filled the room.Jane was left with no choice other than to get up,she embraced her husband and kissed him.The kids got up and embraced their mother and then their father.Jane's heartbeat increased,she was doing this for the kids,but her eyes would still be wide open,she wouldn't let her husband spoil her kids.
"Happy family" Nana Aisha smiled peeping behind the curtain.She felt someone hug her from behind."Its me."Nnamdi hushed her to be quiet."They're happy,so please make me happy tonight." he said tickling her.
"Oh stop it." she laughed."Don't worry i will."
"How do i look?" Hannah asked starring at the mirror for the uptenth time."Magnificent!" Toun exclaimed,"This dress is just for you."

Hannah smiled,the pink dress propped just above her knee.it suited her fine."You're not looking bad yourself."she complimented her sister and friend.

"Thanks dear,everything is set." Toun said,"I can hear the bell,one of our guest has just arrived." she rushed out.

The sweet aroma of freshly baked cake filled the house even after Rekia had freshened it twice.Satisfied that everything was set.she dressed up and joined the others in the sitting room wearing a flowery lace dress that left nothing to the imagination.

Niyi,Hannah's boss was there already,he was a good looking young man.Kelvin was there too,he looked great.It was only Rekia who hadn't invited anyone.They chatted and got to know one another better.

"Dinner will be cold." Toun said as they all moved to the table,The door opened and Ade came in just as they were about to cut the cake.Hannah was surprised,Toun smiled and ushered him to the table.

Dinner went on fine except for Hannah who didn't seem to be fine,as Ade constantly starred at her.she prayed that he would leave on time.

After a while,Ade asked to speak with Hannah in private to which the latter declined.He held her hands but she withdrew from him."Let her be young man." Niyi bellowed,he wasn't comfortable with Ade starring at her all day.

"I wasn't talking to you?" Ade answered back,in the twinkle of an eye,the guys looked prepared for a show down.Toun and Rekia were able to calm them down,with Ade leaving in anger.

Hannah rushed to her room and wept,"They want to fight over me,but they don't even know i'm HIV+" she wept harder

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by aprilwise(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is one of d story I like reading but updates are slow anyway e no easy to type nd update sha.
Re: My Husband......... by moseph(f): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Eyaa i feel so sorry for hannah.Nice update flakky.
Re: My Husband......... by princessadeola(f): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
nice story..... oliver twist
Re: My Husband......... by Dsparker(f): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Keep it cuming dear. tnkz
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
"You make it sound like a death sentence dear." Cnythia laughed at her friend,Jane had been complaining all day about the supposed trip.

Jane folded her arms across her breast,"I know what i am talking about Cynthia."she complained,knowing her friend wasn't taking it to heart one bit."Its time you listen to your husband,the kids need you okay.I'll make a list of the things i want you to get for me.That reminds me i saw Ajoke yesterday,she wasn't looking bad at all." She sipped her drink.

"Really,its been a month i saw her." Jane said glancing at her wristwatch.The driver would be here any minute from now.she thought to herself,she saw Cynthia off to her car just in time the driver arrived.
The house was unusually quiet this past days,the girls kept to themselves and the noise of their lively evening chatter was gone.Sunday evening dinner had turned sour and so had the girls.

Hannah returned from work and took a shower as routine,she found a bowl of freshly prepared fruit salad in the freezer,she took some in a small bowl and added milk to it,she was about to take her first scoop when a hand held her back.

Hannah turned back to see Toun,"I made that for myself,so you can't have it." she said seriously.

Hannah drop the spoon and made to leave the kitchen,"The Hannah i use to know would never have dropped that spoon."Without another word Hannah left for her room.

Toun followed her in and sat on the only chair in the room,"When will you stop mourning over this issue,its been four days already."she said quietly but Hannah refused to dignify her with an answer.Toun got up angrily,"Thats fine then." she walked out of the room,she returned four minutes later with a phone in her hand."I'll have to inform mummy right away."she said punching her phone.

"Stop,please." Hannah pleaded softly,"I'm fine,i just want to be alone for now,"

"I see,but there's no way i am letting you do that." Toun chided softly in return."You should stay focused,take your drugs and stay alive for all of us,because the moment mum learns about this,it won't be funny at all."

Hannah smiled,"You won't dare to do that,i trust you."

"Hm hmm thats the way i love to see you."Toun hugged her sister. "I really want to be happy,but how can i be with my status,who will be willing to marry me again,who?" she cried on Toun's shoulders.

"Me." another voice sounded in the room,both girls looked up in surprise.

"Yeah me." Rekia laughed out loud.The two girls made for her and she ran out into the sitting room. "I'm sorry" she shouted when they caught up with her.

It was late,Hannah rained some light punches on her."I should kill you this crazy babe." she laughed,it seemed she was getting out of her shell now."Anyway i forgive you,but on one condition." Rekia and Toun looked up,"What condition?" Toun asked.
Hannah thought for a while before answering,"You'll have to introduce us to your boyfriend." she said.

"What!" Rekia almost screamed,"I...i...i...oh no." she stammered.Her friends starred at her as she turned white in her fair skin. "Thats true,we want to meet him." Toun seconded the condition.

Rekia could feel her leg shaking.she took a seat,Have they found out about who i truly am? Do they know about my condition already? She thought,as so many crazy things raced about in her mind.
"You haven't answered me." Hannah said carefully.

"I don't have a boyfriend,and i can't have one."Rekia sobbed.

"But why?" Both girls chorused in utter surprise.
Jacob finished his dinner and relaxed on the couch,he watched the 9pm news alone.His wife and kids had travelled to Dubai to shop for the forthcoming birthday party.

The house felt empty without the twins usual chatter,his wife's voice echoed in his head,he definitely missed that more.He let his mind wander to those old days when she looked fragile and soft,the girl he dated had gradually become a woman,a wife for himself,a mother to their children and a boss at the office.

It was some minutes past ten and he couldn't find sleep,he retired to his room.He took a shower and changed into his briefs,his phone rang repeatedly,it was Jaiye,he picked it at the third ring."Hello" he said into the mouthpiece.
"I can't do that Jaiye." he answered,his friend had just asked him to hang out with them since it was a friday night.Jacob knew what his friend was up to,he declined the offer and got out of bed,his mind in turmoil.He wondered what would ever happen to make him cheat on his beloveth wife but found none.
He toured the house,it was still and cold outside,from the patio to the pool,to the plaground,the garden and the boyquarter,he could hear some movement but he knew it was the house help,he would have moved away but the moaning of a woman stopped him.
He pinched his ears to be sure he heard right,moving closer the moans were definetly true,he could hear the whimpers of a woman having pleasure. But who? Under his own roof? Aww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by creamy1990(f): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
kudos to you flakky
Re: My Husband......... by princessadeola(f): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dis story is getting better by d day. Good work and pls more update.
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Aisha and nnamdi on d beat cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband......... by jemmanuella97(f): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Nice update flakky.when next are we hearing from you.
Re: My Husband......... by bumsiee: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Nice nice. Well done Aunty flakky cheesy grin
Re: My Husband......... by omotalkie(f): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Wow!So dis story is back? I'm certained dat Rekia may be HIV positive too. Maybe she setup Hannah with dat guy dat infected her. Flaky keep it flowing,I gat ur back
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
"Why what?" Rekia asked back cleaning her face,she had regained her composure after a few seconds. "You said you can't have a boyfriend didn't you?" Hannah asked.Rekia smiled,i just wanted to see ur reaction,"You guys know my boyfriend lives and work abroad,i have his picture,let me show you."she picked her phone and began to scroll through. "We've seen his picture already,perhaps it's time we meet him." Adetoun said,she could detect that something was amiss,she had to find a way to reach into her soul. "Or is he a ghost?" Hannah asked,"I just hope he is not putting you on a long thing,because if he is,let him get ready to face our wrath." The girls made up that night,and everything returned to normal.They laughed,chatted,and planned for the party.Amidst all this,Rekia's mind was in turmoil,she knew she couldn't hide forever,one day her secret would be blown open.she prayed to God for a miracle. ....... The episode of his househelps had come as a rude shock to him,catching them in the act amazed him.They were young adults but this was something he never expected,he had chided them both,and gave them strict warning before forgiving them. He wished his wife was home,he had no one to share his thoughts with,they would be home by monday evening.It didn't take long for it come anyway,he had rushed home from work earlier than usual,he missed his family,they hadn't been away from him for these long,5days in a row. He monitored Nnamdi while he prepared some delicacies for their arrival,he hoped they would not be too tired from their flight to eat,He was in the bedroom,after a good bath,he picked his ringing phone,it was none other Jaiye,it was a long awaited call. After listening to his friends voice for over a minute,he dropped his phone and sank on his bed.He brought out his laptop and checked his mail.They had just lost a multimillion business deal,which was a key to other partnership. He had been sent a mail to submit some documents,he thought he had,his family's return had been the only thing on his mind that he forgot to send it,he checked his wristwatch,it was some minutes to five,he called his secretary to get him the documents in his office and bring them home for him,he was devastated.He hoped there was something he could do about,he began to make some phone calls,but he had lost it,he took solace in a bottle of vodka. In no time,the bottle lay empty by his side,he picked the second bottle and filled his glass,his vision blurred as he glanced at the wall clock,a part of him cautioned him to take some care reminding him that his family were on their way home and it wouldn't make sense for his kids to see him in such condition,while the other part gave him the go ahead to have fun,"Let loose and catch some fun." a tiny voice whispered in his head. There was a knock on the door,before he could get hold of himself,Nnamdi had opened the door and Linda,his secretary stepped in,wearing a gray suit with pink camisole,she looked smashing hot in those bum shooting fitted skirt. "Good evening sir." she said walking towards her boss,Jacob didn't say a word to her,he starred at her like she wasn't the same lady at the office. "Good...good....good." he said at last."I've brought the document sir." she said stretching the document to him. "No...just take them to my bedroom." "Sir...your bedroom?" she asked in surprise starring at the two empty bottles of Vodka behind her boss. "Yes,drop it there." he seemed to have gotten a grip of himself. "I don't know where....." she began but before she could finish he pulled her by the hands and began to drag her towards the stairs,Linda was too stunned to say a word.She almost fell on the stairs. His phone was ringing in his pocket just as they got to his bedroom,it was Jane perhaps her plane had arrived.He pressed the end button and put it back in his pocket. The door was thrown ajar and Linda followed him,she could sense that her boss was not in a good frame of mind,but she cared less,she had been crushing over him from her first day at the office,but she had never dared to make a move.Her boss was not a flirt neither did he mix business with pleasure. She knew she was making a crazy decision at that very moment,but she couldn't let this opportunity pass her by.she fell on the bed like a pack of card,while her boss began to UnCloth her,his phone kept ringing in his pocket,but Jacob had grown deaf. Her suit and skirt disappeared and she was helping him with his belt,both of them breathing hard and fast,Jacob could feel his heart beating fast as he made for her camisole. The phone was making so much noise,that he had to remove the battery with just one fling.he seemed to have removed his senses too,as they both groped at each other. "Jacob!" he heard a loud scream,something fell to the ground.Linda covered herself with the bedspread as Jacob rolled away.There was an awkward silence in the room.....
Re: My Husband......... by Ziziola: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Something he never did for years
Re: My Husband......... by Molz(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
konji nah bastard

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.