Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Flexible Facts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Flexible Facts (960 Views)

Video Of Super-Flexible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
I will be dropping 3 hilariously true facts per day.
One in the morning, One in the afternoon, and One for bedtime/night.

For today

If u r seeing this update, U're a christian and didn't go to church 2day..claiming you dnt av time..change ur religion to Nairalandism and ask seun for your needs in life.

Are you present?..indicate
Re: Flexible Facts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Your post was made at 2pm, churches never dismiss by now? How the hell will you say I didn't go to church.

If a tear you better slap now dem go say I don start again.
Re: Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
@ rudue boi..

E sure me die say u go church go steal.
No lie oo., oya wetin u steal 2day?..girl or offering money?
Re: Flexible Facts by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Small small you Don dey tell us your talent - STEALING!!!!
Re: Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
You're obsessed with crazy lifestyles of celebrities. You read about and copy celebrities lifestyle, they're doing their job but you wasting your time. Get a life!
Re: Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
You are broke and you still claim street. Mehn, get a life before you are actually broken!..
Re: Flexible Facts by MrFlexible(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
You like to get free launch but can't give free sex. Gurl, You seeking the impossible. You will need to choose

(1) (Reply)

Asumming Adam And Eve Were Nigerians. / Worst Responses To The Word "I LOVE YOU"... / Dbanj Invents A New Pose Of Farting While On Stage!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.