Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. (7246 Views)

Help Me Interpret My Dream / Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. / Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. by winetapper: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
proevan:

Yes i am on nairaland
i do forget my important dreams and there was this time i always see my self with my class mates we passed out last year we just have normal fun like break time.. Throw some light please
Re: Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
winetapper:
i do forget my important dreams and there was this time i always see my self with my class mates we passed out last year we just have normal fun like break time.. Throw some light please

Pray God for remembrance. School dreams are past, stop dwelling in the past and create a future (vision). Habb.2:2

Pray against stagnancy and setbacks.
Re: Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. by winetapper: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
proevan:

Pray God for remembrance. School dreams are past, stop dwelling in the past and create a future (vision). Habb.2:2

Pray against stagnancy and setbacks.
Yes, you making True pointS.... Remembrance short memory too.. Please sir if there is any verse in the bible i can use to support i would be grateful embarassed
Re: Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
chocoLove:

is your phone still the same sir? God bless
07035604358 or 08050445886
Re: Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. by LordCenturion(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
proevan:

Yes i am on nairaland
i always dream of a house where i spend my childhood days with me and my dad and my stepmother with my step siblings ,i always dreamd abt the house most time with different incident,despite that i hav left the house for d past 10yrs,,but last nite i dream that am trying to climb the same house cuz the house is 3 story building in real life,i discover that there is no step and i want to climb up through balcony,but i cant,but one guy up there,(i cant rememba the face of the guy) he/she just grab my hand to pull me up but it fail in 1st atempt,but it was sucesful in 2nd atempt,i woke up after he/she has pull me up to d 3rd floor

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. by Yankiss(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
gensteejay:
@ OP, I used to have this dream some months ago. I would dream of this same thing for like a week or two. It happened like this: I would be walking on the road, other people were also walking at normal pace. Then suddenly, I would just rise up above everybody and start flying. I was very joyful in that dream. I usually have this dream for many days in a 2-month interval. Pls what is the meaning of this dream?

You are about to be elevated. An eminent position in life is awaiting u. Good luck.
Re: Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yankiss:

You are about to be elevated. An eminent position in life is awaiting u. Good luck.
Amen. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Which Is The True Religion? / Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! / Thinking To Do Bad And You Didn't Do It Is That A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.