Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. (850 Views)

I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream / Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by Paulscholari(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by shadrach77: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2013
The interpretaion: You have a great destiny to fulfil but your mum is trying to use some spiritual means to prevent you from fulfilling your divine assignment and God is warning her to desist or else she'll face the wrath of God. You need to fast and pray my dear brother for the Lord to deliver you from household wickedness particularly from your mother's household smiley smiley smiley
Re: Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2013
you were on the storey building of your house ? i think the dream is trying to tell you to release an album called 'I BELIEVE I CAN FLY' grin grin seriously i think you may be part of the 144,000 elect in the hands of the lord. >>>> revelation 2 vs 1 These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

and is your mum in anyway hindering your spiritual growth ? then again your mother represents the person who is supposed to nurture you so that could also be your father or your entire family or even your environment. but then again this dream may have nothing to do with your mother but is symbolically set with your mother in it but the message to get out of it is that you are special to the lord. you are one of his anointed. one of his elect and as such you should act accordingly, which the bad behavior from you is attributed symbolically to your mum in the dream but it is really a direct message for you to tell you that you are an annointed and it is time to come home ( come back to the lord through the scriptures )
Re: Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmm so u do interpret dreams as well.
lol.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
Hmmmm so u do interpret dreams as well.
lol.
yes maam. i am what you would call an octopus. different fingers in different pies grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: yes maam. i am what you would call an octopus. different fingers in different pies grin

Looool. I heard that grin
You need to get paid for your multiple talents. cool

Get dem benjamins on the side na'meaan? grin
Re: Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:

Looool. I heard that grin
You need to get paid for your multiple talents. cool

Get dem benjamins on the side na'meaan? grin
i am getting my benjamins. this here is community service to fellow jews. am i my brothers keeper ? wink wink
Re: Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: i am getting my benjamins. this here is community service to fellow jews. am i my brothers keeper ? wink wink

Lol. Smh.

Well I am not jewish so does that exclude me from your sermons/words of wisdom? tongue

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol. Smh.

Well I am not jewish so does that exclude me from your sermons/words of wisdom? tongue
i thought you were jamaican ? thats part of the tribe of yehudah also called judah shortened for jew undecided
Re: Obadiah777, Where Are You, Help Me Interpret This Dream. by Paulscholari(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: you were on the storey building of your house ? i think the dream is trying to tell you to release an album called 'I BELIEVE I CAN FLY' grin grin seriously i think you may be part of the 144,000 elect in the hands of the lord. >>>> revelation 2 vs 1 These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

and is your mum in anyway hindering your spiritual growth ? then again your mother represents the person who is supposed to nurture you so that could also be your father or your entire family or even your environment. but then again this dream may have nothing to do with your mother but is symbolically set with your mother in it but the message to get out of it is that you are special to the lord. you are one of his anointed. one of his elect and as such you should act accordingly, which the bad behavior from you is attributed symbolically to your mum in the dream but it is really a direct message for you to tell you that you are an annointed and it is time to come home ( come back to the lord through the scriptures )
WOW!!!...thanks shadrach777, thanks obadiah777...but really ur 1st lines got me laffin thou am an upcoming gospel art,..but sincerely i knew subconciously that i have something on me but i am just unable to grasp its content, most times i could dream me as a giants or leading some other giants, attimes see myself fighting a large dragon, my spirit man is just "highly active",but guy when i wake up, everything is just normal normal, and i forget about it. but i need to know what all those things means cos most times i dont have ordinary dreams...how can i function physically in all these,and fulfillin my purpose

(1) (Reply)

Speaking in Tongues (Duplicated)!!! / Are The 'wise Men' From The East Igbos? / Is Religion The Root Of All Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.