Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Can You Interprete Dreams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Interprete Dreams? (438 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Can You Interprete This Dream? / How Do You Interprete Sura 2:62? Please See Quotation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Interprete Dreams? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
I know some people are gifted in interpreting dreams just like Joseph in the bible who God gave him the gift to interprete the dreams of pharoah. Is there anyone here that can interprete dreams?
Re: Can You Interprete Dreams? by Oldpath(f): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
By His grace
Re: Can You Interprete Dreams? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oldpath: By His grace
what does the dream about someone wedding means?
Re: Can You Interprete Dreams? by Oldpath(f): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Give all the details of the dream
Re: Can You Interprete Dreams? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 09, 2013
Oldpath: Give all the details of the dream
you should be able to tell me the meaning of some dreams before i give you full detail of this one.

(1) (Reply)

Heal Me, But No Relationship / God Promotes / A Thread For Christmas Messages/ Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.