Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Can You Interprete This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Interprete This Dream? (698 Views)

I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream / Can You Interprete Dreams? / How Do You Interprete Sura 2:62? Please See Quotation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Interprete This Dream? by chyke27(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
I have had series of dreams that I want folks that understand dreams to help me interprete. Please I request only Christians to help in the interpretations. I shall be adding the other dreams as I get the needed interpretations. Thanks.
Dream Number One:
I saw myself in India where I appeared in a big room that looks like a shrine. There was a man and a little boy of about eleven. In my spirit, I knew that the man was about to sacrifice that boy, how I knew I don't know but I'm sure that was the scenario. I asked the man to let the boy go, he looked up and asked me how I got into that room. I told him to just let the boy go. Incensed, he said he was going to know the power I had.

He opened a big round pot in front of him and a gigantic cobra came out of that pot and faced me. The man did a conjuration and the snake swayed from side to side apparently getting ready for a strike. I told the man that I wasn't there to talk to a snake but that I was commanding the to die in Jesus name...immediately, the snake caught fire as if. someone poured petrol on it and set it on fire. The snake started thrashing all around the room and I was scared it was going to bite the little boy. I stretched my hand and grabbed the boy, as I lifted him up I woke up.

Dream Number Two:
I saw myself walking on a road. At a point, I arrived at a place by the right side of that road where there was a camp. Clearly, the people in that camp were muslims; men, women and children. They were all standing facing the road and staring at me quietly. Seems that was how they stare at folks passing by that road. I was scared they might attack me but they didn't. What surprised me was that none of them uttered a word, it was very quiet.

As I proceeded, shortly after, I came across a second camp, this time they were christians; women , children and men, some of them on collar like priests and like the muslims, they were all quiet and watched me walk on that road. I passed them as well and immediately, the road narrowed to a bush path and bent to the right. Shortly after I entered that bush path. I heard a sound behind me, turning I saw two horses galloping furiously towards me. I tried to edge into the bush but I couldn't because something was preventing me, I had the intention to go back to the christian,s camp but found myself fixed at that point. The first horseman sped past with the second in pursuit. As I watched the second the second horseman caught up with the first and killed him. He turned around and started back dragging the horse of the man he killed.

I made effort to make way for him as he approached but couldn't move farther into the bush. He made as if he was passing where I was standing, as if he didn't know I was there but immediately he got to where I was standing he stopped, looked at me and said "you wanted to go on that road, don't you know that if you had gone on then that there was danger". He brought out a sword, probably the same sword he used in killing the other horseman and slashed it at me, the blade whizzed close and cut something beside me. I looked down and there was a rope tying my right leg that prevented me from moving neither into the bush nor back to the christian camp as I intended when I first noticed the two horsemen. Having cut the rope, he said I could continue and galloped off with the two horses.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Interprete This Dream? by olubuffett: 12:55am On Jan 12, 2013
To the best of my knowledge( dream 1),you were showed a boy that needed to be delivered, and the Lord showed you the mantle He as placed on you that if you pray he will back you up; may be you should operate more in the intercessory. sometimes we think its a dream but its really taken place. serious prayer man that's the solution.

Dream two, Be watchful do not be lead away from the Lord;the people at the camps watching as you walkaway to choose your own path, notice
there are three choices yours, the 1st and second. Yours almost got you into danger,but was saved, camp 1 or 2 you decide (Deuteronomy 30:15-20)

1 Like

Re: Can You Interprete This Dream? by ihedioramma: 5:06am On Jan 12, 2013
FOR ME THE TWO ARE THE SAME THERE IS PROBLEM COMING YOUR WAY OR SOME BODY IS AFTER YOUR LIFE . PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY YOUR SELF OUT OF ANY BODY THAT WILL USE YOUR NAME TO DO ANY THING AND PRAY SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE IN BIG PROBLEM THIS 2013.
Re: Can You Interprete This Dream? by chyke27(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Tnx @ olubuffet bt if I was on the rong trak why wld he cut the rope and ask me 2 continue
Re: Can You Interprete This Dream? by chyke27(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Ihediora thnx noted.

(1) (Reply)

How Pastor ADEBOYE Predicted The Unfortunate Incident that took Gov. Yakowa / . / Pope’s Childhood Sweetheart Stunned, Says Never Expected Him To Be Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.