Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa (650 Views)

Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) / Hameed Ibrahim Ali Flies Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by musiwa112: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
i have no private jet to come to nigeria.. --Musiwa

so december .. no..
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by nduchucks: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
So you want to come home and eat Rice and Chicken during Xmas. What is your beef with commercial airlines, you can come first class na.
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by catchfireguru: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
musiwa112: i have no private jet to come to nigeria.. if you can pick me --Musiwa

so december .. no..
Nooo, Oga Musiwa, please remain where you are. We already have enough along the roads, and pedestrian bridges. I believe state governments are equally tired of deportation undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by musiwa112: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
i live in canada.. i am only joking...
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by homesteady(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
musiwa112: i live in canada.. i am only joking...
Are you a comedian?
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2013
musiwa112: i have no private jet to come to nigeria.. --Musiwa

so december .. no..
if u promise t contest in 2015, NLanders will donate one to you and besides as an electricity engineer we need a leader that can give us stable electricity!
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by musiwa112: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2013
when you donate and a see the physical cash , i will pray about it.. are you just scared because western nigeria.
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by collynzo2(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2013
I have never seen Musiwa quote someone's post when replying.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by donphilopus: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2013
I thinks the Mayor of Totoronto haded a private jet, that could brought you to Western Nigeria, or if you liked Nigeria!
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2013
collynzo2: I have never seen Musiwa quote someone's post when replying.

NEVER! he'll rather dedicate a thread to you.
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by catchfireguru: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin grin
django1:

Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by 175(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2013
Come here u dis musiwa, if I slap u ehn, u go rush show me d satellite pishure of my Babe in Abuja that I requested since last week!!!
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by FridayOctober(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2013
django1:

Lol !
Re: I Have No Private Jet To Come To Nigeria.. --musiwa by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2013
django1:

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! To Contest Under Labour Party In / President Obama Serves 14 Governors With Warnings Of Arrest / President Jonathan Cuts Down On Feeding Bill By N494 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.