Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement (1442 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Ojukwu Is The Mandela Of Our Time(with Memorable Pics In The Army)!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by theoctopus: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
I have read with dismay the way some people have gone out to the streets to publish yet again, another set of lies just to discredit the President. Doyin Okupe never said at anytime that GEJ was the Mandela of Nigeria. GEJ has never been a proud or arrogant president and even his worst critics know that, whether they admit it or not. So there is no way GEJ or any of his official mouth piece would make such a statement and try to score any political point from the death of Mandela. It is totally not in the presidents character. In fact, we know the kind of politicians that can make such political statements.

The story was totally false and was started by one Theresa Uguanyi on her facebook page. She posted falsely that Okupe had said that "JONATHAN IS OUR OWN MANDELA , HE SPENT 13 HOURS NEGOTIATING WITH ASUU" ... and some liars as usual decided to spread it on this forum. Is this what APC stands for? Lies and more lies? It has become a shameless trend on here. From the golden iPhones story, to GEJ drinking in UK, these folks keep peddling lies after lies. I will only remind them of one thing. Lies can never stand the test of time.

Doyin Okupe has even clarified that not only did he never say that, but the interview Theresa referred to was recorded before Mandela died so there could never have been any reference to the kind of statement as claimed. Even Theresa has admitted her falsification and some still came here and posted the trash. Very shameful campaign being waged against a man because of political, sectional and religious interests. But it will all fail in the end. Lies cannot win the truth!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by plaindealer: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Post his denial here and let's take it from there. ...till then, this another redundant rubbish...
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by waleadex(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Again?
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
plaindealer: Post his denial here and let's take it from there. ...till then, this another redundant rubbish...
https://www.nairaland.com/1548250/nlc-tuc-strike-edo-goes

CHECK IT OUT. DON'T BE SHY

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by donphilopus: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Comment reserved!
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by theoctopus: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
plaindealer: Post his denial here and let's take it from there. ...till then, this another redundant rubbish...

You really think that when you come here and post what you just posted, I will somehow run along and try and get the Okupe denial to come and prove something to you? Why do you think you are that important? You amaze me.

There is no credible publication of the statement anywhere, so why do you want a denial for something that don't exist in the first place? You don't sound smart bro

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 09, 2013
I thought Sin.9gerian made a similar complain yesterday by opening a thread? Do you also have to do the same thing Mr. Beaf? You these PDP e-bedbugs are becoming a nuisance on this forum. You all should get a life and stop whining! angry

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by kolubo(m): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Ok we don hear
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by theoctopus: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2013
berem: I thought Sin.9gerian made a similar complain yesterday by opening a thread? Do you also have to do the same thing Mr. Beaf? You these PDP e-bedbugs are becoming a nuisance on this forum. You all should get a life and stop whining! angry

Shut up my friend. Just shut up! You go about posting lies and when you are found out, you call it whining. Were you thinking your lies will not be challenged. Think again and stop talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by plaindealer: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by plaindealer: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2013
AKUNWATA1:

Is this the denial I asked for?

Pay more attention to your poor reading and comprehension skills...
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by plaindealer: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2013
theoctopus:

You really think that when you come here and post what you just posted, I will somehow run along and try and get the Okupe denial to come and prove something to you? Why do you think you are that important? You amaze me.

There is no credible publication of the statement anywhere, so why do you want a denial for something that don't exist in the first place? You don't sound smart bro

Meaning you lied and you have zero proof of denial by the aso rock attack bingo to show us..
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Brimmie(m): 1:22am On Dec 09, 2013
theoctopus:

Shut up my friend. Just shut up! You go about posting lies and when you are found out, you call it whining. Were you thinking your lies will not be challenged. Think again and stop talking nonsense
@Bolded: Are you Talaka Taharqa? He's gon' sue you for plagiarism! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by jmaine: 1:27am On Dec 09, 2013
Brimmie:

Lolz . . . . . cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by nuclearboy(m): 3:29am On Dec 09, 2013
Well,at least this shows even Jonathan's greatest fans KNOW he can't wear Mandela's shoes in the eyes of Nigerians!

Which doesn't take away their own right to see him as special (at least to them)!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by nduchucks: 3:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Okupe said in an interview last Saturday that the AIT interview was done before Mandela died and that he never made the statement. Interestingly, AIT has refused to rebroadcast the interview or make it available on Youtube or any other platform.

Why has the said interview suddenly become a secret recording that is no loger available anywhere? Okupe should put this issue to rest by asking that the interview be rebroadcast or a copy made available to the pulic, if he has nothing to hide. We will continue to believe that he made the statement until we see a rebroadcast. shi kena.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by plaindealer: 3:59am On Dec 09, 2013
ndu_chucks: Okupe said in an interview last Saturday that the AIT interview was done before Mandela died and that he never made the statement. Interestingly, AIT has refused to rebroadcast the interview or make it available on Youtube or any other platform.

Why has the said interview suddenly become a secret recording that is no loger available anywhere? Okupe should put this issue to rest by asking that the interview be rebroadcast or a copy made available to the pulic, if he has nothing to hide. We will continue to believe that he made the statement until we see a rebroadcast. shi kena.

Presidential order.... lol
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by dayokanu(m): 4:01am On Dec 09, 2013
This attempt at coverup is useless
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Tolexander: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2013
AKUNWATA1:

oh boy!
Still expecting you to resurrect the thread where i was advocating and campaigning for Buhari.
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Tolexander: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2013
theoctopus:

it is illogical to refute what doesn't exist with another inexistence!

How will a sane and logical mind come here to tell us the rumour that can't be found on the AIT site started from one Theresa Uguanyi's facebook page, a name that doesn't exist on Facebook?

See how lie dey swallow lie!

OP, get a life that won't make you a lifer!

NB:I've got the screen shot of this page should you try playing smart to edit the name you mentioned!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by AjaraEwuro: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2013
berem: I thought Sin.9gerian made a similar complain yesterday by opening a thread? Do you also have to do the same thing Mr. Beaf? You these PDP e-bedbugs are becoming a nuisance on this forum. You all should get a life and stop whining! angry

Shut up monkey. How many threads did they start on spreading the false information? So, the only thing you can say is to accuse him for starting another thread to debunk the false story? You people do amaze me and sometimes wonder if you ever passed through the four walls of a school at any time. Mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by AjaraEwuro: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2013
ndu_chucks: Okupe said in an interview last Saturday that the AIT interview was done before Mandela died and that he never made the statement. Interestingly, AIT has refused to rebroadcast the interview or make it available on Youtube or any other platform.

Go and tell AIT to rebroadcast it.

If you insist he said so, show us where he said so. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by theoctopus: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2013
plaindealer:

Meaning you lied and you have zero proof of denial by the aso rock attack bingo to show us..

You are a cheap beer parlor gossip. That is what you are. This is all you do on NL. we will continue to expose you all. You cook up lies then ask people to come and deny it. You are a jobless sycophant. Go tell those who pay you stipends for this shameless hatchet job that you have failed because when the lies get exposed, you loose twice the number of steps you thought you gained. Association of Pathetic Conmen.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by theoctopus: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2013
Tolexander: it is illogical to refute what doesn't exist with another inexistence!

How will a sane and logical mind come here to tell us the rumour that can't be found on the AIT site started from one Theresa Uguanyi's facebook page, a name that doesn't exist on Facebook?

See how lie dey swallow lie!

OP, get a life that won't make you a lifer!

NB:I've got the screen shot of this page should you try playing smart to edit the name you mentioned!

You are not smart at all. You think everyone else feasts on lies like you. Am not surprised. A criminal always think everyone else around him must be criminals. if you don't know Theresa, just shut up and don't make a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2013
theoctopus:

You are a cheap beer parlor gossip. That is what you are. This is all you do on NL. we will continue to expose you all. You cook up lies then ask people to come and deny it. You are a jobless sycophant. Go tell those who pay you stipends for this shameless hatchet job that you have failed because when the lies get exposed, you loose twice the number of steps you thought you gained. Association of Pathetic Conmen.
Lamentations of a deluded sycophant!! You need help seriously!! grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by theoctopus: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2013
nuclearboy: Well,at least this shows even Jonathan's greatest fans KNOW he can't wear Mandela's shoes in the eyes of Nigerians!

Which doesn't take away their own right to see him as special (at least to them)!

The point is not whether GEJ is as great as Mandela. Mandela is not God. I can say GEJ is our Mandela, you don't have to agree with me. The point is, the death of Mandela is not the time to be doing such stuff and certainly, GEJ or his aides don't play that kind of cheap politics. We know the kind of people who will do such.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by takedat(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2013
@last pope, na when you go begin get sense
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Olugbenger(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2013
If only GEJ was truly the Madela of Nigeria, there would be no denial. . . grin grin

makes me wonder what he is to Nigeria actually..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by taharqa: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Brimmie:
Hehehehe.... MADT people full NL sha grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2013
Olugbenger: If only GEJ was truly the Madela of Nigeria, there would be no denial. . . grin grin

makes me wonder what he is to Nigeria actually..... grin grin
He is Mobutu Sese seko of Nigeria. I have evidences to prove it. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Tolexander: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2013
theoctopus:

You are not smart at all. You think everyone else feasts on lies like you. Am not surprised. A criminal always think everyone else around him must be criminals. if you don't know Theresa, just shut up and don't make a fool of yourself.
stop being unreasonable boy!

Why should i know Theresa? My family member or the 1st lady?

You mentioned a facebook name and it doesn't exist on facebook.
You claimed a news is false, but all you could do is to back your claim up with false. Is that smartness or what?

Politics followers are known to be intelligent and smart on nairaland, don't try to make your character disprove that.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Never Made The Mandela Statement by Olugbenger(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2013
berem: He is Mobutu Sese seko of Nigeria. I have evidences to prove it. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Tolexander: stop being unreasonable boy!

Why should i know Theresa? My family member or the 1st lady?

You mentioned a facebook name and it doesn't exist on facebook.
You claimed a news is false, but all you could do is to back your claim up with false. Is that smartness or what?

Politics followers are known to be intelligent and smart on nairaland, don't try to make your character disprove that.

You bursted another one.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATIKU Back To APC / APC Spokesman Lai Mohammed Is A Pathological Liar & Shameless - FFK / PDP Bigwigs Move To Stall Al-makura’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.