Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,484 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Do PHCN Have The Right To Ask For Old Bills Or Do new companies Add Old bills? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do PHCN Have The Right To Ask For Old Bills Or Do new companies Add Old bills? (588 Views)

Saraki Bends For Old Women During A Condolence Visit In Kwara.photo / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do PHCN Have The Right To Ask For Old Bills Or Do new companies Add Old bills? by chukstoney(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
It has been a serious issue in my area at ikotun seeing tauts calling there selves PHCN officials coming to ask of old bills to be paid to them which they almost succeeded in all the ares in ikotun apart from governor road that resulted to serious fight which drove them away and now they are back with that same bill but written ikeja electricity distribution company(IKEDC) which was as if it was stamp, the annoying part of it is that they are still adding the past bill... Please anyone with useful information about the new companies agreement and FG so I will know how to follow it because is causing serious problem in my area ikotun, no light but high charges bill come in always
Re: Do PHCN Have The Right To Ask For Old Bills Or Do new companies Add Old bills? by kolubo(m): 1:47am On Dec 09, 2013
I think am the only one with dis problem they brought my bill on Fri with Ibadan distribution company boldly written on it and my previous debt was actually added to it tot they are going to start afresh. I tire for 9ja
Re: Do PHCN Have The Right To Ask For Old Bills Or Do new companies Add Old bills? by chukstoney(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
kolubo: I think am the only one with dis problem they brought my bill on Fri with Ibadan distribution company boldly written on it and my previous debt was actually added to it tot they are going to start afresh. I tire for 9ja
my broda u don see am na

(1) (Reply)

A Reverse Driver Called Ebele / Mandela Letter To Nigeria / Pakistan Launches Production Of New Fighter Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.