Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Monday, December 9th 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Monday, December 9th 2013 (414 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Monday, December 9th 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Rhapsody Of Realities
JESUS MANIFESTED THE GOD-LIFE
Monday, December 9th - Pastor Anita.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 1:12-13.

In John 10:10, the Lord Jesus informed His hearers of what He came to accomplish. He said, “…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” He brought us eternal life. What is eternal life? Eternal life is the God-life! It’s the nature of God.

Everyone that’s born into this world is born with the human life, but the new creation is recreated in God’s class. The Lord Jesus made it clear that to have theGod-life—this supernatural life of glory—you must be born again: “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3).

Your right to God’s Kingdom and guarantee of eternal life is to be born again: to be born of the Word, through the agency of the Spirit. Romans 10:9 tells us “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” That’s how simple it is to be born again, and have the God-life imparted to your spirit. Religion teaches that you’ll get that life when you get to heaven, but the Word says, “He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life” (1 John 5:12).

The Lord Jesus is the totality and embodiment of the God-life; “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself” (John 5:26). John 1:4 says, “In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” There’s no life or light anywhere else outside of Jesus. To be in Christ, therefore, is to be fully inundated with His divine life. That means you’ve been eternally separated from darkness and
death unto the life of eternal victory, in righteousness and ever-increasing splendour.

CONFESSION
I have the life and nature of God; therefore, I live in dominion over sin, Satan and death! Christ is my life; divinity is at work in every fibre of my being! Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 5:11-12
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

John 6:47
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Reading Plan:
Revelation 2:1-17
Ezekiel 29-30

2 Year Reading Plan:
John 19:1-12
2 Chronicles 19-20
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Monday, December 9th 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2013
I have that God life in me, what a beautiful life.
Glory to God.

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Can't Be Possessed By An Evil Spirit / She Can Never Appreciate It / 11 Facts About Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.