Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

The No Topic Thread. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The No Topic Thread. (2222 Views)

2millionth Topic/thread...hope I Made It / Is There No Topic On Nairaland Again???? / Why Is There No Topic In This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yh... We need to arrange for the shopping, init? wink
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sending a private message isn't as straightforward on Nairaland.. angry
Re: The No Topic Thread. by lirusehn(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
and dis wot u guyz xpect LIRUSEHN 2 read? Kids of now adayz wont stop buttering lads up senselesly.

1 Like

Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Don't worry about that wink
obo_man:

Yh... We need to arrange for the shopping, init? wink
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
I know you're looking for who to fight. Lol

Ok who forced you to read? smiley
lirusehn: and dis wot u guyz xpect LIRUSEHN 2 read? Kids of now adayz wont stop buttering lads up senselesly.
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: Don't worry about that wink

kk..Do u get pms sent to u via dis forum?
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
I hate toasting a girl in da public... chei u feel mi Lorretta? wink wink wink wink
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ok ok. Lemme check go it. This one time tho.
I really don't like PMs
embarassed
Re: The No Topic Thread. by lirusehn(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: I know you're looking for who to fight . Lol

Ok who forced you to read? smiley
is dat 4 real? :/ i'd rada tok masev in2 fight wiv maverysef,Jez wanna b sincere. Bring up somfin gud/relevant/sensible or i spit on dis thread. :/
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Well,what can I say now?
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
If you don't find anything sensible there, you can help us with one. It's open for any poster to add good advice or a lil pep talk that might be useful to someone out there.
Wouldn't you like to contribute nicely to someone's life? smiley
lirusehn: is dat 4 real? :/ i'd rada tok masev in2 fight wiv maverysef,Jez wanna b sincere. Bring up somfin gud/relevant/sensible or i spit on dis thread. :/
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Monstertrucks: Well,what can I say now?
something nice wink
Re: The No Topic Thread. by lirusehn(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: If you don't find anything sensible there, you can help us with one. It's open for any poster to add good advice or a lil pep talk that might be useful to someone out there.
Wouldn't you like to contribute nicely to someone's life? smiley
we sit and observe Ma. I neva change ma life let alone changin odazsad
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
lorretta u: something nice wink
Im hungry.i need a pu..sssy
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
#yawns.... Can we sleep here...?
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
............kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Let me know when u do... This pms on Nairaland need fixing... lol... grin
Re: The No Topic Thread. by DARREG(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
I sent you a PM am still awaiting your reply
lorretta u: Hi smiley
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Miner13: 3:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Jst a cal 08137239121
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2013
lirusehn: we sit and observe Ma. I neva change ma life let alone changin odazsad
in helping others,you help yourself more smiley
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2013
You didn't read my siggy
DARREG: I sent you a PM am still awaiting your reply
Re: The No Topic Thread. by DARREG(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2013
You are not adventurous
lorretta u: You didn't read my siggy
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Monstertrucks: Im hungry.i need a pu..sssy

You dis foool keep changing ur gender from male to female; female to male up and down, finally, u shall remain transgendered. grin
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Miner13: Jst a cal 08137239121

You well so? Who did u post this shiit to call u?

1 Like

Re: The No Topic Thread. by IAMBREEZY: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wow what a thread...
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
A lot of men act like they are doing women favour by asking for their hand in marriage but let's think about this:
She changes her name,Changes her home,Leaves her family,Moves in with you, Builds a home with you, Get pregnant for you,Bears children for you, stays at home a lot to raise the children, Pregnancy changes her body, She gets fat & strives to lose it, Almost give up in the labour room due to the unexplainable pain, Even the kids she delivers bears your name. She cooks, cleans, washes and still goes to work to support! Till the day she dies.

Everything she does benefits you so who is
really doing who a favour?

Dear Men, appreciate your wives today because it is not easy to be a Woman/ wife & mother.

1 Like

Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
A MAN is the most beautiful part of God's creation who starts compromising at a very tender age.He sacrifices his chocolates for his sister. He sacrifices his dreams just for the smile on his parents' face. He sacrifices his full youth for his wife and children by working late at night without complaining. He builds their future by taking loans here and there. He struggles a lot and still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife and boss. Men are not usually celebrated but they are the most important part of a woman's life and women cannot do without them.

Please respect every man in your life because you will never know what he has sacrificed for you.

1 Like

Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
All I am trying to say is that both men and women need each other in life to succeed. Let us learn to always appreciate one another, where this world is going is too strong for the eyes to see.

1 Like

Re: The No Topic Thread. by obayaya(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
mz mariah: A MAN is the most beautiful part of God's creation who starts compromising at a very tender age.He sacrifices his chocolates for his sister. He sacrifices his dreams just for the smile on his parents' face. He sacrifices his full youth for his wife and children by working late at night without complaining. He builds their future by taking loans here and there. He struggles a lot and still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife and boss.Men are not usually celebrated but they are the most important part of a woman's life and women cannot do without them.Please respect every man in your life because you will never know what he has sacrificed for you.

Marry me already
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
obayaya:

Marry me already
grin
Re: The No Topic Thread. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
lipsrsealed tongue
IAMBREEZY: Wow what a thread...
Re: The No Topic Thread. by lirusehn(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2013
Nigerians are desperate. *laffs in chinese*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My "Blackout" Experience / 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland / How To Earn Extra Money As A Teacher In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.