Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) (64082 Views)

See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 / Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate / Pics: ASUU Members Disrupt Lectures At UNIBEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by oyeludef(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
so ASUU has decided to start a war dey cannot finish. now dey r victimizing fellow lecturers. lets see hw event turns out.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Space booked.
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by skypopson(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
lmao..look at the board dey re using..Am sure sighted students cant see anytin..na una need dat 200Bill pass

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by LadyJul(f): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
So those students just stood there doing nothing and dey call demselves law students, they couldnt even drive the ASUU members 4rm the class and fight for their right. What a big shame!

9 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by loadedvibes: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
law can do tight yansh
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by samilo88(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dem no born this ASUU guys well to try this rubbish for engineering..

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Koninda(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wat am I seein,University class-room ?
Wat a mess !
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
very interesting...guess dis is still season4 rite??
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Ifeanyie12(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
dey arent even organized self grin
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by packman: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=20pt]i thought some said ASUU Has called of strike undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

HELLO OGA UNIBEN YOU ARE UNDER THE ORGANISATION....

SO YOU MUST ABIDE TO THE ORGANISATION RULES AND REGULATION....

TO BE FOREWARN IS TO BE BE FOREARM.......

BETTER GO AND PAY LIKE YOU SISTER SCHOOL uNILORIN

AND Bleep OFF ASUU

OR SHUTDOWN THE SCHOOL AND ABIDE TO THE STRIKE...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
GODSPOWER EKUOBASE!!!!!!!

i trust this guy to want to lecture by fire by force

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wat is wrong wit these ASUU members. I tot dey said dat dey did nt close d universities, but only decided not to teach? So y ar dey victimising someone who does nt wan 2 b a part of d strike? Did anyone come to attack dem in der homes while dey wer on strike? I am only disappointed in d so called law students who let dem do such and go free!

16 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Allohrandy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
ASUU are bunch of APC cowards. The FG should fire all ASUU members that don't want to teach and employ new lecturers. In Nigeria labour law, joining a union strike is voluntary and you cant force any member to join a strike. Many lecturers want the strike to end because they have not been paid for 5 months and the strike is also affecting their children. Unfortunately, ASUU has been highjack by APC

7 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oh my God! Those ASUU guys are very lucky this is not UNICAL. I trust my unical students. Tinubu + buhari +ASUU + APC should be ashame of themselves.,OLD men wit no sense,is this how they want to win election? They are really lucky this is not unical.,i trust my cult guys,i know what they can do

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Afrok(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
So when these old ppl were on strike dey were equally training their members on violence? Hmmm... I no fit shout coz na person talk am say " an hungry man is an angry man". Uniport students make Una come tell us if dem burst anybody's head for school. No matter d situation, violence can never be a solution nd why would ASUU fight a lecturer who is under dem wen dey've not finally won against d FG? I tire coz person wey never collect salary for 5 months now will be looking for means of treating himself if he sustained any wound.

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Onwe101(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
A LETTER TO Dr. NELSON MANDELA
Dear Dr. Nelson,
Please when you get to d world beyond, tell Herbert
Macaulay that the party he founded has been turned to
People Destroying Party.
Tell Obafemi Awolowo that we now pay school fees
without going to school.
Help me tell Nnamdi Azikiwe that the long wall to
democracy he built has fallen, only the cracked fence
still stands.
Tell Chief Anthony Enaharo that the independent
nation he fought for is no more.
Tell Alh. Shehu Shagari that boko haram has destroyed
his reason for creating NYSC cos no one wants to serve
in the north any longer.
Tell Alh. Ahmadu Bello that our judicial system now
favors only the rich.
Also tell Baba Fela that Terry G is the new afro beat
king.
Tell Muritala Mohammed that we still use kerosene to
cook and candles to see.
Tell King Jaja of Opobo that we are still slaves in our
own country.
Pls tell Dele Giwa that the Nigerian press has been
bought with
money.
Tell God that the disparity between HND and Bsc
holders is highly unbearable..
Tell Yaradua that ASUP is a disgrace to Polytechnic
system.
... and please don't forget to tell Prof. Iyayi that Federal
Govt paid N200 Billion into ASUU account but they
have not seen alert.
Tell them that we need a quick reply to this letter.

33 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by monex(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Rawdeal: GODSPOWER EKUOBASE!!!!!!!

i trust this guy to want to lecture by fire by force
I trust the guy die. one of the most rebelious, non-conformist i know.

im dressing never still change for 10 yrs now

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Geedhey(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
I just can't stop laughing... When someone agreed to teach ASUU went to distrupt his class. They should just stay @ home and fold their arms until FG answer them i can see they already know many people want to resume and lecture... Useless Association ASUU!!

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by nerodenero: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
A programme called Kaakaki on AIT aired early this month, Faggae claimed that ASUU were not responsible for the closure of the Universities. He said the Governing body or Senate whose members were under ASUU decided to close schools. He said if the Senate now decides to open the Schools, there is nothing ASUU could do about this. Now, this latest outburst shows contrary to Faggae submission.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
The federal government should sign the damn docs.

You guys better stay off. Considering the amount they embezzle in this country, ASUU's demand is a peanut.

Thunder strike them.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nerosoft19(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
i wonder what those students are still waiting for.. Make una mob dem like aluu4..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Adex097: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is serious shocked

*odikwa risky*

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Efewestern: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Heloo guy'z z tat a classroom... Or poultry class for hens n chickens!
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Splufic(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmm. Wahala dey oooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Sallychizzl3: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lord Orochimaru: ASUU members were on hand to disrupt a lecture going on in the faculty of law university of benin...a fracas ensued which is still ongoing as at the time of this post. [size20=pt]The law students were having a class taught by a lecturer from the dept of computer science[/size] when the ASUU members showed up. More news later..pics coming up

undecided undecided
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Didi5(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Onwe101: A LETTER TO Dr. NELSON MANDELA
Dear Dr. Nelson,
Please when you get to d world beyond, tell Herbert
Macaulay that the party he founded has been turned to
People Destroying Party.
Tell Obafemi Awolowo that we now pay school fees
without going to school.
Help me tell Nnamdi Azikiwe that the long wall to
democracy he built has fallen, only the cracked fence
still stands.
Tell Chief Anthony Enaharo that the independent
nation he fought for is no more.
Tell Alh. Shehu Shagari that boko haram has destroyed
his reason for creating NYSC cos no one wants to serve
in the north any longer.
Tell Alh. Ahmadu Bello that our judicial system now
favors only the rich.
Also tell Baba Fela that Terry G is the new afro beat
king.
Tell Muritala Mohammed that we still use kerosene to
cook and candles to see.
Tell King Jaja of Opobo that we are still slaves in our
own country.
Pls tell Dele Giwa that the Nigerian press has been
bought with
money.
Tell God that the disparity between HND and Bsc
holders is highly unbearable..
Tell Yaradua that ASUP is a disgrace to Polytechnic
system.
... and please don't forget to tell Prof. Iyayi that Federal
Govt paid N200 Billion into ASUU account but they
have not seen alert.
Tell them that we need a quick reply to this letter.
This post reeks ignorance.How did you link Herbert Macaulay with PDP.And Shehu Shagri with the NYSC?Was the 200B deposited in favour of ASUU in the CBN?Will ASUU have authority over the money deposited and how it will be evenly distributed among federal universities?Get your fact right my brother.Think

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by 500GP: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
A LECTURER FROM COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT TEACHING LAW STUDENTS... IS THIS PROPER....
WETTIN D LECTURER WAN TEACH THE LAW STUDENTS..
THE CLASS IS NOT CONDUCIVE AT ALL...

UNIBEN INDEED
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Sallychizzl3: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lord Orochimaru: ASUU members were on hand to disrupt a lecture going on in the faculty of law university of benin...a fracas ensued which is still ongoing as at the time of this post. [size36=pt]The law students were having a class taught by a lecturer from the dept of computer science[/size] when the ASUU members showed up. More news later..pics coming up

undecided undecided
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by paycorrect(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by babaajala: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na so 9ja student weak? una no fit fight for una right. seriously ASUU is disrespecting the right of nigerian students and the students still chose to bow down to them. i laugh u guys if only you know wat ASUU is doing to you.
i expect the students in dat class to revolt for disrupting their lecture and pick the ASUU menbers out of the class.
naija student it is time to sit up and stop allowing this leaders ride on our future.

hmmmm law student for dat matta.
meaning even law student no fit defend thier right. so na wetin dem com dey teach them lol

well make ASUU go try am for engineering make we see

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by ubongutioh(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
OMG!!! Poor students and Lecturer... I blame the students if those ASUU members go without bleeding.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
You mean say all the over 50 sumtyn Blackberries|Andriods|iPhones & Technos wey all the students for that school get, this na the only pictures wey una fit snap?!

But if to say na babe wey dem naked for stealing recharge card now, high quality pictures, from all angles for yakata for here.. angry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Can Remember This Pic / Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) / Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.