Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,143 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Re-why Are Most "Friends" Unhappy When They Hear You Are Making Progress... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re-why Are Most "Friends" Unhappy When They Hear You Are Making Progress... (2286 Views)

Unhappy In Marriage, Pls Advice! / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Many Married Men Are Unhappy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-why Are Most "Friends" Unhappy When They Hear You Are Making Progress... by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Kanwulia: If I were you, I would proceed to the next phase. A.K.A

RUB IT IN!!!!! kiss
lol
Re: Re-why Are Most "Friends" Unhappy When They Hear You Are Making Progress... by nwababy: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
There's an Indian film I watched abt 3frds, one is the most intelligent. At the end of their final year in school when their results were displayed, the other two searched for their friends name on the result sheet but couldn't find it and dey felt sad.Meanwhile they were looking at the last for their most intelligent frd later, they looked properly at the top and saw their frds name at the top and they didn't feel better either. What am I saying in essence! We feel bad at our friends failure and feel worst at their success(am quoting the film) but looking at it in reality, is the fact. There are element of jealousy in human being, it now depends on us to suppress or allow it. But, I believe I have never envied anybody, so any body that wil envy me is calling upon envy to himself.
Re: Re-why Are Most "Friends" Unhappy When They Hear You Are Making Progress... by oyinbogirl(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Congrats on the new job! Now myself I dont understand how someone who claim to be your friend cannot be happy at your success after seeing you struggle for so long. Me I cant do it....my friends I care about & it includes good & bad times,I will be there for them.I cry when they cry & laugh when the y laugh. Share sorrows and joys together. I love when life goes good for them. By the sounds of it, those guys are not true friends (from a church too no less hmmm) nonetheless...I have heard of the 'jealousy' sydrome in Africa - how even friends can hate u for your success & even family members too. Incredible !! But please dont let it hold you back, go forward with all strength. Please choose your friends wisely from now on too. Less is often better, and build a good relationship with those. All is well.
Re: Re-why Are Most "Friends" Unhappy When They Hear You Are Making Progress... by kayangel(f): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2013
Guitar life,congratulations on your appointment. Life itself is full of surprises. Most times the people you think are your friends end up disappointing you. Always watch well before choosing friends. Friends are better few than many. As my Grand dad will always say to me "that someone smiled and says Good morning does not really mean he/she has your interest at heart." Life especially in Nigeria has come to the stage we all have to trade with caution whether we like it or not. Live a simple but unique and emulating lifestyle. As for those guys that you did see as your friends. Mmm let us consider the fact that they were once there for you but since they turned out this way. Things happen for a reason that I believe you know. Kindly give them a long rope for now and worry less about them. Repaying of their kind gestures must not necessarily be to them but for their kids or even in future you can never tell. I will advice always try to be upright in your dealings,give more but wisely, save more for the future and never forget brothers and sisters from the same womb have diffe
rent characters, attitudes how much friends that has no blood connection with us. I wish you best of luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married / He Would Have Been 1 Year Today / In Need Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.