Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

In Need Of Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Love (2200 Views)

Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Love by Graceland1(f): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2016
.... cry cry
Re: In Need Of Love by spafu(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Really?
Re: In Need Of Love by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: In Need Of Love by PresVA: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2016
Love will come when the time is right. . Just be yourself. smiley

Btw, ain't your family showing you enough love?
Re: In Need Of Love by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2016
PresVA:
Love will come when the time is right. . Just be yourself. smiley

Btw, ain't your family showing you enough love?

Sometimes u just need that special person in ur life

Who will love u nd b there for u nd u love the person nd b there for the person

Thats the way God designed it

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Love by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Graceland1:
.... cry cry
I love you sweetie. Pm me ASAP no be me go pm u o cus no be me need love. Hope u understand, its not pride. But seriously I'lld like us to start by chatting on bbm whatsapp or fb. I need to give some love too wink
Re: In Need Of Love by PresVA: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2016
sickstars:

Yeah, I agree perfectly. ..but as I said before, it will come when the time is right, no need to cry over it..

She should just love herself. .
Re: In Need Of Love by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2016
PresVA:
Yeah, I agree perfectly. ..but as I said before, it will come when the time is right, no need to cry over it..

She should just love herself. .

its hard every talks like every girl shd b strong nd all

Every one shd understand sum people heals slowly cry cry cry cry m nt d type dat get out of break up trauma fast its slowly nd it hurts badly

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Love by PresVA: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2016
sickstars:
its hard every talks like every girl shd b strong nd all

Every one shd understand sum people heals slowly cry cry cry cry m nt d type dat get out of break up trauma fast its slowly nd it hurts badly
I understand but please stop hurting yourself. . The guy isn't worth it believe me.. go out and do what makes you happy , you owe that to yourself. .

Crying and hurting yourself over it will change nothing.. Betrayal from someone you love can be so heartbreaking but isn't worth being held onto for a longtime.. to what end?

Truth is love will surely find you again, this time genuine.and I really doubt if it will like to find you in this present condition. .so can you stop crying now? smiley smiley
Life hasn't ended, you still have wonderful years ahead of you!
Re: In Need Of Love by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2016
PresVA:
I understand but please stop hurting yourself. . The guy isn't worth it believe me.. go out and do what makes you happy , you owe that to yourself. .

Crying and hurting yourself over it will change nothing.. Betrayal from someone you love can be so heartbreaking but isn't worth being held onto for a longtime.. to what end?

Truth is love will surely find you again, this time genuine.and I really doubt if it will like to find you in this present condition. .so can you stop crying now? smiley smiley

I need sumone to help me tru

Cos i av some health issues

Its not easy
To hold on cry cry cry cry

M weak at heart
Re: In Need Of Love by Graceland1(f): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2016
sickstars:

Thanks. I couldn't explain how I feel. Each time I try to pour out my heart in writing, I become speechless. Thanks for helping.
Re: In Need Of Love by Graceland1(f): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2016
PresVA:

Truth is love will surely find you again, this time genuine. and I really doubt if it will like to find you in this present condition. .so can you stop crying now? smiley smiley
@bolded, Hopefully

Thanks for your kind words.
Re: In Need Of Love by thorpido(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2016
Graceland1 and sickstars,if you need someone to talk to,you can send me a PM.

You've got to realise that we live in a world that is not without troubles so you have to brace up and be strong.There will always be periods of hurt but you have to overcome and keep moving.Put your time and heart into hobbies or games that make you happy.
If you begin to give love and think less about receiving,you'll find out that you receive more even without waiting for it.The law of giving is greater than that of receiving.
Think less about a guy loving you but more about showing other people love and there are many who need that love.
Sickstars,we can discuss your health challenges too.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Love by dhappyking(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Have you found the love yet. If not, keep searching. But don't look too far. Cause it is all around you.
Re: In Need Of Love by mostyg(m): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Show love to everyone and everythings around you, you will receive love.

Show love to your siblings, parents, neighbours, colleageus, fellow faithfuls etc and you will receive love.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Love by Whobedatte(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2016
Graceland. Pm me let's talk
Re: In Need Of Love by jashar(f): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love yourself, love God and above all, know that God loves you.

Sometimes, that's the only thing that gets me going. Knowing that I have a Father who calls me His own.

True, one might get lonely at times but make it your confession and meditation that, 'God loves me'. It also helps to have good and positive friends.

If you need a female friend, or someone to talk to....
Re: In Need Of Love by I888(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Graceland1:
Thanks. I couldn't explain how I feel. Each time I try to pour out my heart in writing, I become speechless. Thanks for helping.
Are you married?
Re: In Need Of Love by opsydudu(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whobedatte:
Graceland. Pm me let's talk
See this oflo...PM your sorry ass abi? You're such a jerk.
Re: In Need Of Love by Whobedatte(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
opsydudu:

See this oflo...PM your sorry ass abi? You're such a jerk.
Get a job in real life old fool and full off my mentions
Re: In Need Of Love by kelechiodo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls don't pm anybody here. Trust me when I tell that lack of love is far better than loving a lie. Keep calm dear, the love will locate you.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Love by opsydudu(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Whobedatte:
Get a job in real life old fool and full off my mentions

Senseless post..Oya clap for yourself for making special effort at displaying your stupidity. #Mofo
Re: In Need Of Love by Whobedatte(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
opsydudu:

Senseless post..Oya clap for yourself for making special effort at displaying your stupidity. #Mofo
your papa. Old man wey no get sense
Re: In Need Of Love by opsydudu(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Whobedatte:

Your use of words is so pathetic, it shows your father didn't bring you up well. Dumb post! Fvcking Re.tard.
Re: In Need Of Love by opsydudu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Whobedatte:

Who freed monkey from the zoo sef?
Re: In Need Of Love by Whobedatte(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
opsydudu:

Who freed monkey from the zoo sef?
jobless old hag get a job in real life before your obsession for my comment sends u to your grave goat
Re: In Need Of Love by opsydudu(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Whobedatte:
jobless old hag get a job in real life before your obsession for my comment sends u to your grave goat

You're such a mess.. I've made enough to last me this year in the first two weeks of January. How is your miserable life faring? Demented oflo!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Love by opsydudu(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Whobedatte:

Beans head.. how market?
Re: In Need Of Love by Whobedatte(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
opsydudu:

Beans head.. how market?
opolo dudu ask ur papa
Re: In Need Of Love by opsydudu(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Whobedatte:
opolo dudu ask ur papa

Fvcking churazy! You really need to borrow some sense and I will give it to you free of charge...just kiss my a***
Re: In Need Of Love by opsydudu(m): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Whobedatte:
opolo dudu ask ur papa
I weep for your IQ.. "Foolish fool"
Re: In Need Of Love by Whobedatte(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
opsydudu:

I weep for your IQ.. "Foolish fool"
weep for your pathetic miserable life loser

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? / I Will Hook Him With Pregnancy. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.