Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Campus Peeps Gist Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Campus Peeps Gist Forum? (431 Views)

An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon / Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani / Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Campus Peeps Gist Forum? by LoverBoiSwag: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Most of the news from campus peeps gist forum are all taken from nairaland, and the poster name is seun.
Is seun the owner
Re: Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Campus Peeps Gist Forum? by Emyo(m): 5:25am On Dec 10, 2013
i don't knw how you came about this end.
Re: Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Campus Peeps Gist Forum? by Emyo(m): 5:28am On Dec 10, 2013
and how is 'all' topics on it from nairaland?
Re: Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Campus Peeps Gist Forum? by Emyo(m): 5:32am On Dec 10, 2013
seun is a noun and all now must not have a unique key attached to it
Re: Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Campus Peeps Gist Forum? by quivah(f): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2013
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Dictionary Defines BARBIE As A ,...... / [b]how To Buy A Failed Company In Nigeria Without Paying Kobo.[/b] / Photos: How I Celebrated My Own Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.