Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani (870 Views)

An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon / Mods I Need Clarification. / Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have few words to say other than eshey gan. Now that i am back and able to comment,create topic,like post i promise to thread softly against your interest.

To my fellow progressives god bless you all

barcanista
ibnsultan
demdem
berem
egift
ayamlaykorn
genbuhari
and several others whose i cant reel off now...

God bless nairaland
seun osewa
mcolatunji

@TAN e thugs i wish you long live and prosperity so as to witness a new nigerian under the amiable general.in the mean time you can keep disgracing yourselves like those old fools in the studios of ait yesterday who brought their badluck on the super eagles.shalom

god bless nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Bugatie(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tundeajani:
I have few words to say other than eshey gan. Now that i am back and able to comment,create topic,like post i promise to thread softly against your interest.

To my fellow progressives god bless you all

barcanista
ibnsultan
demdem
berem
egift
ayamlaykorn
genbuhari
and several others whose i cant reel off now...

God bless nairaland
seun osewa
mcolatunji

@TAN e thugs i wish you long live and prosperity so as to witness a new nigerian under the amiable general.in the mean time you can keep disgracing yourselves like those old fools in the studios of ait yesterday who brought their badluck on the super eagles.shalom

god bless nairaland

A close look at APC states will show every discerning mind that there's nothing progressive in the party.
A party full of ethnic sentiment and hate.
Presently, nothing is going on in Rivers state, the roads are in their all time bad and your APC governor is running around making noise!

Bunch of Retrogressives!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bugatie:

A close look at APC states will show every discerning mind that there's nothing progressive in the party.
A party full of ethnic sentiment and hate.
Presently, nothing is going on in Rivers state, the roads are in their all time bad and your APC governor is running around making noise!

Bunch of Retrogressives!
what are you doing here in lagos?
Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
@TundeAjani

Welcome back bros. Why dem ban yu sef?
Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
barcanista:
@TundeAjani

Welcome back bros. Why dem ban yu sef?
for asking them to give the progressives a level playground
Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Bugatie(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tundeajani:
what are you doing here in lagos?

How does that affect the subject matter?
You can ask for my location and I will avail you if need be.

Then also if your choice of state depends on the party in control, then you should be Congo because our federal govt is PDP!
Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bugatie:

How does that affect the subject matter?
You can ask for my location and I will avail you if need be.

Then also if your choice of state depends on the party in control, then you should be Congo because our federal govt is PDP!
pdp thugs,,irrational as ever,,here you are enjoying the dynamism of the apc lagos govt and here you are lying for clueless pdp for stipend,,,wait do you have a brain?
Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Bugatie(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tundeajani:
pdp thugs,,irrational as ever,,here you are enjoying the dynamism of the apc lagos govt and here you are lying for clueless pdp for stipend,,,wait do you have a brain?

Stop the unwarranted display of timidity here, resorting to name calling when they've run out of ideas! Am not in Lagos ode
Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bugatie:

Stop the unwarranted display of timidity here! Am not in Lagos ode
iro e ti poju,,,,stop mentioning my name i am a progressives not a pdp liar,,,wait till lastma grab you and deport you to your Igbo village,,,
Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bugatie:

Stop the unwarranted display of timidity here! Am not in Lagos ode
iro e ti poju,,,,stop mentioning my name i am a progressives not a pdp liar,,,wait till lastma grab you by your trouser and deport you to your Igbo village,,,
Re: Mr.seun Osewa&the Mods-''i Am Grateful'' Tunde Ajani by Bugatie(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tundeajani:
iro e ti poju,,,,stop mentioning my name i am a progressives not a pdp liar,,,wait till lastma grab you by your trouser and deport you to your Igbo village,,,

Going so low as expected, you see why people ascribe tribalism to your retrogressive party.
Bringing in Igbos/yoruba feud in a discussion with a complete stranger whose tribe you know nothing about.
Your rants is a complete disgrace to your so called progressives ode

(1) (Reply)

Ask A Nairalander Any Question And Get Your Instant Reply / Buhari Pullover Mp4 / How Do People Born On The 29th Of February Celebrate Their Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.