Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

22-year Old Ikenna Uwakah Murdered In San Francisco While Trying To Sell His Pla - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year Old Ikenna Uwakah Murdered In San Francisco While Trying To Sell His Pla (827 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year Old Ikenna Uwakah Murdered In San Francisco While Trying To Sell His Pla by gbolakpine(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wicked Americans!! A few days ago, the media was abuzz about the killing of 22 year old Nigerian Ikenna Uwakah who was trying to sell his PlayStation 4 in San Francisco, California, USA.
According to source, Ikenna put up an ad online to sell his new console. He later made arrangements to meet the buyer, a 21 year old Ronnie Collins who was interested in acquiring the device.
At about 3: 30 PM, Ronnie Collins allegedly stole the console from Ikenna and shot him in the passenger seat of his girlfriend’s car. Ikenna’s girlfriend who was in driver’s seat was not hurt.

A police spokesperson revealed that his girlfriend called 911 immediately. He was later taken to the San Francisco General Hospital but unfortunately pronounced dead a few minutes later.
The PlayStation 4 is said to be in high demand this holiday season. Sony reportedly sold more than a million of its consoles during its first 24 hours on the market in November.
Ronnie has been arrested and will be charged for murder and attempted robbery.

http://kongegist..co.uk/2013/12/22-year-old-ikenna-uwakah-murdered-in.html?m=0

Re: 22-year Old Ikenna Uwakah Murdered In San Francisco While Trying To Sell His Pla by Gracified1: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wow! Very shocking. I hope due justice comes upon the killer.
Re: 22-year Old Ikenna Uwakah Murdered In San Francisco While Trying To Sell His Pla by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na wa oh!!!! All these our brothers overr they! Dat place is too volatile; the last thing I'll do is to go n reside permanently in any of those western countries; never in life!!! I am ok with Niger!!!

*naija 4 life*
Re: 22-year Old Ikenna Uwakah Murdered In San Francisco While Trying To Sell His Pla by Nyumba(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
USA, smh... for a Playstation 4...
Re: 22-year Old Ikenna Uwakah Murdered In San Francisco While Trying To Sell His Pla by bigfrancis21: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is not a culture material. Moved to the violent crimes section.
Re: 22-year Old Ikenna Uwakah Murdered In San Francisco While Trying To Sell His Pla by SpcAgtOko: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Grrrr angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 22-year Old Ikenna Uwakah Murdered In San Francisco While Trying To Sell His Pla by eluquenson(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Wicked world, United States has the largest number of civilian using guns, I really detest that place but would Love to visit, too much atrocities going on there undecided

(1) (Reply)

AGAIN!!!!! Another Housemaid Caught On Camera KICKING Baby In Head [video] / Various Ways Of Catching A Thief Across The World / My Experience With A Fraudster Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.