Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

My Experience With A Fraudster Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Fraudster Today (827 Views)

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo) / Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Fraudster Today by CalabarGirls: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
A strange number 08102335764 flashed me this morning. I quickly called the number back and the man at the other end identified himself simply as a Road Safety Officer, without giving me his real name.

I asked how I may help him, then he replied by saying a road accident just occured on Lagos-Ibadan expressway, and that he got my number from the phone of one of the accident victims. I quickly asked him to use the accident victim's number to flash me so I can identify the person. He didn't even allow me to land before he said there was no credit on the victim's phone, that is why he used his personal number to flash me.

Then, I asked him to send me "Call Me Back" through the accident victim's number. He didn't allow me to finish before he said the accident victim has exhausted his 5 free "Call Me Back" units. He quickly asked me to send him some MTN call card so he can load the accident victim's number and call me.

I asked him how he got to know the victim's number is an MTN number since there was no credit on it, he could not answer that.

I also asked him to give me the name the accident accident victim used to save my number on his phone, he could not provide that too.

That is how I sensed a fowl play and cut him off, and he never called again.

My dear Nairalanders, please beware of these people. They are everywhere, using all manner of tricks. Most importantly, beware of 08102335764.

Long Live Nairaland
Long Live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by Unsad(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nice
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Seconded.
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by temmy6996(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na wa ooooo
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by Omotayor123(f): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Make person be hyper Alert! Scamers Everywhere..

They use every dammn method.
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by Aminat508(f): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Make person be hyper Alert! Scamers Everywhere..

They use every dammn method.
Happy birthday in Advance honnie .... AUGUST 28 LOADING. .... kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by ahnie: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
I bet you....the scammer z a nairalander.
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by Omotayor123(f): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Happy birthday in Advance honnie .... AUGUST 28 LOADING. .... kiss kiss
Tnx my sweetie...*Kisses* I can't wait!
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by marshalcarter: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by adamshuaib(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
ahnie:
I bet you....the scammer z a nairalander.

Lol
Re: My Experience With A Fraudster Today by andyanders: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Smart person you are. I am proud of you as you have what we call Common sense as some people would have fallen victim to such iddiots.

(1) (Reply)

Horse Dies After Sexual Assault / Convert Or Die: ISIS Chief's Former Slave Says He Beat Her, Raped U.S. Hostage / IN TEARS!!! New Born Bababy Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.