Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3757401 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
mekaprime:

After GOT, Vikings is my second best tv series, the suspense in those 2 TV series no be here I swear.

Viking007, I have a felling that king Alfred's wouldn't survive his illness, and also, his unborn child seems to be Bjorns'. That Ivar the Boneless is really getting on my nerves, why don't they just kill the character already. And for Bishop Heahmund, his death was truly a painful one, poor Lagertha.
cheesy cheesy Bishop Heahmund's death painful? First time I will be reading such a comment. I'm also very active on their Facebook page, everyone is just happy he's dead, dude was so fake, very terrible actor.

Bjorn is definitely the father of that unborn child. grin. About Ivar, cheesy cheesy, I read a comment on Facebook where someone said he just keeps shouting like a mad man, his scenes are becoming boring. Hopefully, he will get some action when Bjorn attacks.

I still don't know why they cant just cut off all scenes regarding Floki and his people, total waste of air time.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Viking007:
cheesy cheesy Bishop Heahmund's death painful? First time I will be reading such a comment. I'm also very active on their Facebook page, everyone is just happy he's dead, dude was so fake, very terrible actor.

Bjorn is definitely the father of that unborn child. grin. About Ivar, cheesy cheesy, I read a comment on Facebook where someone said he just keeps shouting like a mad man, his scenes are becoming boring. Hopefully, he will get some action when Bjorn attacks.

I still don't know why they cant just cut off all scenes regarding Floki and his people, total waste of air time.
have they commenced the series again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
BlackManta:

You never watched Toy Story 3 shocked

Please tell me you're joking shocked

Toy Story 3 is one of the greatest Disney/Pixar animations ever made...write it down.

You missed out on a great movie.

Toy Story 3 is a GREAT film... "Good" is not enough to describe this movie... I can only use the word GREAT.

Toy Story 3 is a beautiful, emotional, tear jerker.
It will make you feel like a child despite your age.
The graphics is the best I have seen in any Disney animation...it looks almost real.

I don't know why they are making a fourth movie cuz Toy Story 3 had a perfect ending.

Toy Story 3 is a masterpiece.
It is the PICASSO of Disney/Pixar animations.

If you happen to watch it, plz try not shed a tear cuz the ending is really deep and emotional.

I still can't believe you missed out on one of the best animations of the 21st century.

Nawa for you oo..

Seconded, Toy story 3 still remains the best animated movie ever made by Pixar for Disney.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
have they commenced the series again
2 months ago.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
chic2pimp:

My House nko? embarassed embarassed....Come watch it at my Yard sweerie smiley
You have the movie? tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
HACKSAW RIDGE. 9/10 cool

HATEFUL EIGHT 9.8/10 smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Viking007:

Lol..His death was painful as regards Lagertha, when she had finally found love. Although he broke up with her, she still had hope they'll work things out, until his death.

Honestly, they ought to have killed that Floki character, the dude is just useless without Ragnar Lothbrok & the original cast.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Viking007:
2 months ago.
pls which episode of season 5 did they stop on before they went on their long hiatus

Sorry I've forgotten, its been such a long time

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
pls which episode of season 5 did they stop on before they went on their long hiatus

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
BlackManta:

You never watched Toy Story 3 shocked

Please tell me you're joking shocked

Toy Story 3 is one of the greatest Disney/Pixar animations ever made...write it down.

You missed out on a great movie.

Toy Story 3 is a GREAT film... "Good" is not enough to describe this movie... I can only use the word GREAT.

Toy Story 3 is a beautiful, emotional, tear jerker.
It will make you feel like a child despite your age.
The graphics is the best I have seen in any Disney animation...it looks almost real.

I don't know why they are making a fourth movie cuz Toy Story 3 had a perfect ending.

Toy Story 3 is a masterpiece.
It is the PICASSO of Disney/Pixar animations.

If you happen to watch it, plz try not shed a tear cuz the ending is really deep and emotional.

I still can't believe you missed out on one of the best animations of the 21st century.

Nawa for you oo..

You're overhyping Toy Story 3. It's definitely not the Picasso of Pixar. Other films compete with it effortlessly. Films like Finding Nemo, the very first Toy Story and wall - e all stand strong and possibly ahead of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
mekaprime:

thanks mate..I finally have something to pass time with.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
ibkayee:
I want to watch King of Boys but I'm not close to any of the cinemas they're showing it at over here and I can't find any link cry

Relocate to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
TissuePaper:

Episode:11 "The Revelation".

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Viking007:
Episode:11 "The Revelation".
thanks I've been waiting forever for it smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
joeeee240:

You're overhyping Toy Story 3. It's definitely not the Picasso of Pixar. Other films compete with it effortlessly. Films like Finding Nemo, the very first Toy Story and wall - e all stand strong and possibly ahead of it.

You got to be kidding right, Finding Nemo & Wall-e competing with Toy story 3?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
mekaprime:

You got to be kidding right, Finding Nemo & Wall-e competing with Toy story 3?

I'm serious.. My rating is an expert one. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Beorn:

Relocate to Nigeria.
cry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by taiocol: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Just Downloaded Golden Job[ Chineese ]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Genesis21(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
were can i download series movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
BlackManta:
Which 2019 movie are you looking forward to?

My top 3, in no particular order.

10. Avengers Endgame.

7. John Wick 3.

5. IT Chapter 2

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Beorn:

Relocate to Nigeria.
cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
IKON360:

the attempt at feminine supremacy was just too much. Try and watch Zootopia and compare the female hero with Moana and you will see that Moana's own was just too much. We know females are more relatable as characters, but Moana overdo

I saw Zootopia long ago... That one was pretty Straight forward with the story... I really enjoyed that

Only issue I had with the Moana was just the Singing... It was a pretty good movie but the singing was just too damn much

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:
2019 is going to be a great year for movies and TV

Infinity war part 2 (avengers endgame)
Glass
Captain marvel
Shazam
Game of thrones new season
Billions season 4
Future man season 2
Us
Dark phoenix
Stranger things season 3
Men in Black

This is going to be a good year.

Cc alexistaiwo, mekaprime, AHCB, Beorn, Olu4life, ikon360, ibkayee, bountyhunter, viking007

Once upon a time in Hollywood.
John Wick III
Rick n Morty S4.. Get schwifty, time to get schwifty in here oh yeah take off ya pants... grin
Can't wait!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sharex15: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
nani667:

I saw Zootopia long ago... That one was pretty Straight forward with the story... I really enjoyed that

Only issue I had with the Moana was just the Singing... It was a pretty good movie but the singing was just too damn much
That's pretty much how all Disney animations are na
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sharex15: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
BlackManta:
Which 2019 movie are you looking forward to?

My Top Ten Most Anticipated Movies Of 2019...Ranked.

10. Avengers Endgame.

9. Alita Battle Angel.

8. Shazam.

7. John Wick 3.

6. Godzilla King of Monsters.

5. IT Chapter 2.

4. Toy Story 4.

3. Glass.

2. Us.

1. Star Wars IX.
Star wars Not anymore
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Shutter Island

9/10

Was that not suicide Leonardo committed at the very end?

He clearly knew what he was doing judging by the parting question he asked his personal psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchennazico: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Okay guys let's settle this. smiley

Like for A Quiet Place, Share for Bird Box.

In my opinion, Bird Box >>> Quiet Place.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Uchennazico:
Okay guys let's settle this

Like for A Quiet Place, Share for Bird Box.

I have like and share for sale ooo just 100 naira mtn card and I will transfer all to u....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
mekaprime:

sadly enough, I was more interested in the plot than the jokes.

The plot was straightforward. The jokes were icings on the cake.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Beorn:

Men In Black will suck. Watch this space.

Thor cannot suck. I too didn't believe in the men in black sequel but then I saw Thor and the Valkyrie as the main actors.

If it flops share, I owe you one beer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
mekaprime:

After GOT, Vikings is my second best tv series, the suspense in those 2 TV series no be here I swear.

Viking007, I have a felling that king Alfred's wouldn't survive his illness, and also, his unborn child seems to be Bjorns'. That Ivar the Boneless is really getting on my nerves, why don't they just kill the character already. And for Bishop Heahmund, his death was truly a painful one, poor Lagertha.

Vikings is the next thing to game of thrones. A lot of game of thrones fans also watch Vikings
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
bountyhunter:

Once upon a time in Hollywood.
John Wick III
Rick n Morty S4.. Get schwifty, time to get schwifty in here oh yeah take off ya pants... grin
Can't wait!

I didn't know that there is going to be a season 4 for Rick and Morty. How the hell did I miss that?

This is truly going to be a good year

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.