Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3750745 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Genre: Drama, Romance

Quality: HD

IMDb: 7.1/10

Rating
1 total rating

Length: 139 min This is a beautiful and well crafted romantic movie that you'll never get tired of watching. Not a die-hard fan of movies like this, but I must say it's easily the best romantic movie I've seen for the year 2015. Lots of positives to learn from, and be inspired like never before.

Release Date: 10 April 2015

Storyline: Based on the bestselling novel by master storyteller Nicholas Sparks, THE LONGEST RIDE centers on the star-crossed love affair between Luke, a former champion bull rider looking to make a comeback, and Sophia, a college student who is about to embark upon her dream job in New York City's art world. As conflicting paths and ideals test their relationship, Sophia and Luke make an unexpected and fateful connection with Ira, whose memories of his own decades-long romance with his beloved wife deeply inspire the young couple. Spanning generations and two intertwining love stories, THE LONGEST RIDE explores the challenges and infinite rewards of enduring love.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Air (2015)

Views: 805

Genre: Sci-Fi, Thriller

IMDb: 5.6/10

Rating
no ratings yet

Length: 95 minutes

Release Date: 14 August 2015

Storyline: In the near future, breathable air is nonexistent. Virtually all of humanity has disappeared and those chosen to reestablish society reside in a controlled state of suspended animation. Two engineers (Norman Reedus and Djimon Hounsou) tasked with guarding the last hope for mankind struggle to preserve their own sanity and lives while administering to their vital task at hand.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
yeah very nice historical romance movie smiley
Sure it's a very cool movie

INFO
Views: 4176

Genre: Drama

IMDb: 7.3/10

Rating
1 total rating

Length: 119 min

Release Date: 22 May 2015

Storyline: The story of independent, beautiful and headstrong Bathsheba Everdene (Carey Mulligan), who attracts three very different suitors: Gabriel Oak (Matthias Schoenaerts), a sheep farmer, captivated by her fetching willfulness; Frank Troy (Tom Sturridge), a handsome and reckless Sergeant; and William Boldwood (Michael Sheen), a prosperous and mature bachelor. This timeless story of Bathsheba's choices and passions explores the nature of relationships and love - as well as the human ability to overcome hardships through resilience and perseverance.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Children of Men (2006)
When infertility threatens mankind with extinction and the last child born has perished, a disillusioned bureaucrat (Clive Owen) becomes the unlikely champion in the fight for the survival of Earth's population; He must face down his own demons and protect the planet's last remaining hope from danger. - Rotten Tomatoes

It was pretty interesting. 7/10. New screen crush...Clive Owens is hot.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
The Great Debaters (2007)

A drama based on the true story of Melvin B. Tolson, a professor at Wiley College Texas. In 1935, he inspired students to form the school's first debate team, which went on to challenge Harvard in the national championship.- Rotten Tomatoes

Great acting. Denzel Washington. 8/10.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
dubylhover:

ouch..i think its a 2013 movie sha..just try nd watch it..its good

I will.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GuyFawkes: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
The Great Debaters (2007)

A drama based on the true story of Melvin B. Tolson, a professor at Wiley College Texas. In 1935, he inspired students to form the school's first debate team, which went on to challenge Harvard in the national championship.- Rotten Tomatoes

Great acting. Denzel Washington. 8/10.

Great movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dubylhover(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
who has seen 'some kind of beautiful' its actually cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
GuyFawkes:

Great movie.

Oh yeah, def. It's set in the Jim Crowe South. I don't think I've watched anything like it. It was intriguing, and a great watch overall.
So what's Fawkes been up to? smiley You're awfully quiet, ya know. Feel free to recommend anything if you like. I have all kinds of time on my hands I don't know what to do with undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lol then download subtitles from subscene.com

Please o! How do I know what I'm downloading is actually downloading? It shows me no notification here.

I'm talking about this showbox app
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GuyFawkes: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh yeah, def. It's set in the Jim Crowe South. I don't think I've watched anything like it. It was intriguing, and a great watch overall.
So what's Fawkes been up to? smiley You're awfully quiet, ya know. Feel free to recommend anything if you like. I have all kinds of time on my hands I don't know what to do with undecided

I saw it circa 2009, was really moved by those young black debaters more so when I realized it was based on a true story. Denzel and Forrest Whitaker were great as well as the young Whitaker boy. 
Well I've been busy with work and all but I've being catching up on here but ain't commenting. Seems you had an accident, sorry to hear and get better soon .
So many movies I wanna watch but I've not had the time, but I'd recommend some series.

Downton Abbey
Boardwalk Empire
American Horror Story
House of Cards

You might have seen one or two but i enjoyed watching them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
GuyFawkes:

I saw it circa 2009, was really moved by those young black debaters more so when I realized it was based on a true story. Denzel and Forrest Whitaker were great as well as the young Whitaker boy. 
Well I've been busy with work and all but I've being catching up on here but ain't commenting. Seems you had an accident, sorry to hear and get better soon .
So many movies I wanna watch but I've not had the time, but I'd recommend some series.

Downton Abbey
Boardwalk Empire
American Horror Story
House of Cards

I agree. I too get excited anytime there's a true story to be had.
Yh, I broke a leg and not in the good sense. I'm hoping I'll be almost as good as new by the time my birthday rolls around *crosses fingers* Thank you.
That's exactly what I meant tho - you don't say much. 'Men of few words' are a dying breed, lol. Best of luck in your endeavors, of course.
I've heard of all of those except Boardwalk Empire, but I actually haven't watched any of it. I'll roll some dice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
The longest ride. Best romance movie of the year 2015.

"Whoever purchases the portrait will receive the collection in its entirety" .

Modified: oh my! That "red" ford pickup is awesome!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Missy89(f): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2015
GuyFawkes:

Downton Abbey
Boardwalk Empire
American Horror Story
House of Cards

Person of Interest
The Good Wife
Silicon Valley
The Arrow
Flash
Agents of Shield

smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
DANNY COLLINS.......Love that movie smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
dolphinheart:
The longest ride. Best romance movie of the year 2015.

That movie is awesome!! wink I loved how the two stories of the couples (one in the present, and one in the past) were perfectly synchronised in one piece. The Bull rider and his lover, and the Old man and his former lover.

"Whoever purchases the portrait will receive the collection in its entirety" .

Modified: oh my! That "red" ford pickup is awesome!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dubylhover(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ferdybaba:

DANNY COLLINS.......Love that movie smiley

yeah..al pacino murdered d role...its a nice story with good acting..its one of d few movies i really appreciate dx 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
dubylhover:

yeah..al pacino murdered d role...its a nice story with good acting..its one of d few movies i really appreciate dx 2015

Yea...A lot to learn from the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dubylhover(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Yea...A lot to learn from the movie

yea..vry nyc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Missy89:

Person of Interest
The Good Wife
Silicon Valley
The Arrow
Flash
Agents of Shield

smiley

More content, more dice lol. I've been wanting to watch The Good Wife for a long time now actually. This is as good a reminder as any. So, I guess, thanks smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shegs4danny(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sorry! cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shegs4danny(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
A man called god n sharp blade xo intresting both r season film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by afilaka(f): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
EMPIRE.....season1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackBaron: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
'Shingeki Kyojin'
Attack on Titan live action.

7/10

My set up
Kodi+Genesis
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
V for vendetta
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Darkman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided The men who starred at goats ,what an awkward name for a movie

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Candyrain(m): 3:54am On Aug 19, 2015
You are still awake Rose2014, how are you?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Rose2014: 4:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Candyrain:
You are still awake Rose2014, how are you?

Hi love
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Candyrain(m): 4:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Rose2014:

Hi love

Hi sweetness. You were supposed to be having a 24hour break off NL, and that means you resting. What happened love?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Rose2014: 4:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Candyrain:

Hi sweetness. You were supposed to be having a 24hour break off NL, and that means you resting. What happened love?

Hey boss U gave me 24hours break? Aww how nice of you but 24hours is too small na, I need 2weeks cheesy

Nothing my dear. Just having fun
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Candyrain(m): 4:49am On Aug 19, 2015
Rose2014:

Hey boss U gave me 24hours break? Aww how nice of you but 24hours is too small na, I need 2weeks cheesy

Nothing my dear. Just having fun

2 weeks? And what would I be doing without you for 2weeks? You tell me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Auraking and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.